Kodi Community Forum
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN (/showthread.php?tid=24617)

- kdid - 2007-08-11

Has anyone successfully changed so "TV" doesnt go to "MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles" but simply to "MyVideoFiles" (same av "Movies") or similar?

- milton - 2007-08-11

kdid Wrote:Has anyone successfully changed so "TV" doesnt go to "MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles" but simply to "MyVideoFiles" (same av "Movies") or similar?

werd...

ive had the same problem, havent found much advice, when i click "Tv shows" from the main menu it takes me to that context menu and i cant even get out of it....

amazing skin, but i cant get that part to work and it would be nice if i did

- kricker - 2007-08-13

kdid Wrote:Has anyone successfully changed so "TV" doesnt go to "MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles" but simply to "MyVideoFiles" (same av "Movies") or similar?
I changed it to run my 'SageTV' script.

- MacGyver - 2007-08-13

This was addressed awhile back, some people don't use the library feature, so if you have a bookmark to:
<bookmark>
<name>Television</name>
</bookmark>

just put the "Television"
after the <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles)</onclick> in the home.xml for your resolution so that it reads <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,Television)</onclick>

do the same with your movies if you need to, a bookmark, then the change to the movie button.

Pretty easy, a lot easier then when I have to put the weather icon back in after a major release. Smile

- aldart - 2007-08-21

Hello, I had an old version of the xTV skin, I have downloaded the last version throught SVN but...why the coverflow view has been removed Blush? Is it possible to have it again? What do I have to modify? Thanks

- Jezz_X - 2007-08-22

aldart Wrote:Hello, I had an old version of the xTV skin, I have downloaded the last version throught SVN but...why the coverflow view has been removed Blush? Is it possible to have it again? What do I have to modify? Thanks

Cover flow was never officially added it was just a addon by a third party in this thread

- aldart - 2007-08-22

Jezz_X Wrote:Cover flow was never officially added it was just a addon by a third party in this thread

ok! is there a plan of future official integration of new view effects (something similar to those of Apple Tv)? thanks

- etien - 2007-09-09

Hi there and congratulations for this fantastic skin.

I am not using the Library function (app 1.2 TB of files would have to be renamed to follow convention... Can't be bothered!) and therefore not using the TV Shows menu. I read here and there that there should be an option to toggle off this menu in System>Skin Settings, but I don't see this option.

XBMC is latest t3ch (2nd Sept build), xTV also latest (11th July, downloaded from Chi3f's sig).

An alternate question I put to you although I am not finished researching it yet:

I did however set content for all video folders and scanned all files to snatch infos + thumbs from ImDB. It's been successful in most cases but not all, and my question is the following: How do you delete info+thumb for a movie?

Thanks a lot

- nick999 - 2007-09-09

nick999 Wrote:Quick question - is it possible for someone to list out what each option in the Skin menu does? They're not all intuitive.

Secondly, I've come across a really annoying bug. When browsing TV Shows in List view, the watched/unwatched icon appears. However, once the episode picture shrinks in size to show the synopsis, the watched icon disappears. Unfortunately, it never reappears until rebooting the xbox.
Is it possible for this bug to be fixed, or for me to manually prevent the synopsis from appearing? Anyone know how to go about it?

Can anyone help with the above?

Is it available anywhere other than thru the SVN? - rcrh - 2007-09-09

I've had nothing but problems getting the SVN client to work. I've downed a couple of skins and none have worked.

Is it available anywhere else? I'd really like to get an update.

Thanks.

- tvdb-scott - 2007-09-09

Are you running the build.bat after you download everything via SVN, and then uploading the contents of the build directory to your Xbox?

- rcrh - 2007-09-10

no. Just downloading and then FTP to xbmc.

The structure after the download looked fine.

I'm guessing I'm supposed to have run that bat file?

- qube - 2007-09-10

hey there, just set up my xbox with your xTV-Skin and have to say that it's the best skin i ever had on my box... real nice!

but of course (just as all the others) i have some points to ammend:

- i think it would be nicer if volume-regulation could fade-in or scroll-in wenn you regulate it with right-thumbstick

- second... is there anyway the Programs/Games - Section could be done more like the Project Mayhem III - Skin (i man that it's seperated in 'Programs'-, 'Games'- and 'Emulators'-Sectioin)

- third: is it possible to have the current playing video being displayed in the homescreen (maybe even in the 'TV-Icon'?) and on the Video-Menu? would be nice

just some additions, anyway thanks for your work, appreciate it!

- matthuisman - 2007-09-14

hi therem

I just got the latest SVN version of Xtv. Everything seems fine apart from there are two movie items in the home menu + some other youtube items etc. This is ok, but they won't disappear when I go into skin settings and disable them.

Have only tried on XBMC_Pc using latest XBMC SVN.

Is this known? Or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Stanley87

- Jezz_X - 2007-09-14

stanley87 at the risk of upsetting a "Skilled Python Coder" your not using the latest xbmc svn thats a syptom of using a xbe/exe from before jmarshall added conditional visiblity to static list items
Unless of course its been broken since