Kodi Community Forum
Release Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Look and feel (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+---- Thread: Release Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) (/showthread.php?tid=246655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - Oral-B - 2017-02-26

I've had that happen to me, here's a workaround: you need to define your download folder first, then save the settings by clicking OK. That will take you out of Aerial, whose settings you will need to access again; download should work then.

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - ppcinside - 2017-03-07

On apple tv2 (kodi 14.2) videos hanging/freeze. I think maybe this happen because weak CPU, but when I play this downloaded videos in player they runs fine. It would be super cool if you could fix it, I dream about that screen saver will work smoothly on my atv2 Smile

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - immastallionbaby - 2017-03-17

(2017-03-07, 23:12)ppcinside Wrote: On apple tv2 (kodi 14.2) videos hanging/freeze. I think maybe this happen because weak CPU, but when I play this downloaded videos in player they runs fine. It would be super cool if you could fix it, I dream about that screen saver will work smoothly on my atv2 Smile

This cannot be fixed by the developer. Obviously this is a network issue since the videos locally downloaded work fine but when streaming the videos they are choppy. No coder in the world can fix your internet speeds, that's up to you.

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - Nekromantik - 2017-03-18

Is this meant to work on Kodi 17?
I installed it and unticked dim option but on full screen video pause the screen goes blank and it dont show screensaver.

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - tommymsw - 2017-03-22

If I download the videos will it NOT stream them? Or will it only NOT stream them if I don't have internet? My box is on all day long (even with the TV off... 24/7 streaming is not desired).

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - flochy - 2017-04-13

(2016-03-06, 18:02)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 16:28)effe.rnr Wrote: Hi

I have a little problem/bug: When the screensaver was active, the video playing is switched to loop: So if I watch a video after the screensaver was running the video will be replayed consistently and I have to go to the playlist-preferences and disable the repeat-option.

Is there a possibility to change that?

I still have the problem. It's really annoying to change the repeat thing every time. I thing this line is not working for me:

def onPlayBackStopped(self):
xbmc.log(msg='ATV4 Screensaver player has been stopped', level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
xbmc.executebuiltin("PlayerControl(RepeatOff)", True)
return

Same here. That's the only "bug" I have, otherwise it runs perfectly (Kodi Krypton 17.1). It took me some time to find out why after I watch some movies/series it was constantly looping.

How can that be fixed ?

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - chancellorr - 2017-04-20

Quick question. Where are the videos stored? I'm wondering if they are stored locally or not.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - User 325245 - 2017-04-20

Videos are streamed, unless you download them. You should know if you downloaded them from addon settings Smile it takes a while... Smile

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - chancellorr - 2017-04-20

(2017-04-20, 08:43)DaLanik Wrote: Videos are streamed, unless you download them. You should know if you downloaded them from addon settings Smile it takes a while... Smile
That's what I figured. Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - djELITE - 2017-04-22

Big Grin AWESOME screensaver.

However, no ULTRAWIDE (2560 x 1080) setting? Confused

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - NeoDuck - 2017-04-24

Hi, I'm running this addon on a Nvidia Shield Android TV and it looks gorgeous! I tried searched the Kodi wiki and this thread but couldn't figure out how to make Kodi go to sleep after a set amount of time of inactivity?

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - smitchell6879 - 2017-06-05

Love the screen saver its awesome. works wonderfully offline as well

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - Geoca - 2017-07-16

Hello, how do i remove this addon?

I am running it under Ubuntu Linux 16.04 with HWE enabled with Kodi 17.3. If the screensaver runs for about ~1-2 hours eventually it gets stuck and hangs Kodi (i have to force kill it with kill -9 ). Plus, when it hangs it takes an extra 2gb of ram from the system, just like that.

I have tried to uninstall it via the usual method ( uninstall it from the interface ) and the not so usual method ( from /usr/share/kodi/addons , but i didn't find any directory name with aerial there ). Please make the removal process more straight forward.

Thank you

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - User 325245 - 2017-07-16

You ofcourse, can't uninstall an addon that is being used at that moment. Switch screensaver to other addon and then uninstall...

RE: Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers) - Geoca - 2017-07-16

Thank you, it worked. Can this information be put in the official Wiki for this Addon?