Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-05-02

(2016-05-02, 15:17)Grumpyman Wrote: When you enable Quick jump alphabet on some views like Poster shift and Poster row i can't see a way to get to the alphabet

left/right scrolls the movies
Up brings up the side menu
Down brings up the info

not sure if i am just missing something Smile

Hmm, you're right, I missed that.
Please think with me how to solve it...

1. Set the DOWN action to focus the alphabet or scrollbar (just like all other views) and enable the info through the sideblade

2. Set the right/left (when you scroll out of the list) to focus the alphabet/scrollbar

I personally think option 1 is the best as it is more consistent across all views

(2016-05-02, 00:11)n3w813 Wrote: BUG: Setting the Font setting under Settings>Appearance to 'Arial' generates an "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" error prompt.

I need to set the font to Arial for unicode support for Asian characters.

This sounds like a Kodi bug I have never seen before.
Does it crash all the time when you try to set the font ?

(2016-05-02, 12:09)TheTownie Wrote: Thanks, I tried that but no effect. I tried "Media ListItem Focus Color" and that changed the text color to white but also affected the border color of a focus item inside Movies, TV folder etc.

Seems like a bug to me. Surely text color should be controlled by a text color option rather than the one above for list item. Maybe marcelveldt can confirm if this behaviour is a bug or not.

Small bug indeed. I will change it.

(2016-05-02, 13:01)leo06 Wrote: the option to choose random TV shows and movies background in home menu is gone or it only happens to me?

Do you have content scraped to your library?
If so, it may be that the cache is rebuilding. Just try again later and it will show up

(2016-05-02, 17:15)diedrichg Wrote: I haven't heard of anyone else complain about this but I really, really don't like how the unwatched numbers are at a diagonal. With the default font, a 1 looks like a 7 when rotated as they are now. I would like to see them vertical, please.

It was a small experiment but like you said it isn't really a improvement.
I'm going to change it back to vertical.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Grumpyman - 2016-05-02

(2016-05-02, 21:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 15:17)Grumpyman Wrote: When you enable Quick jump alphabet on some views like Poster shift and Poster row i can't see a way to get to the alphabet

Down brings up the info

1. Set the DOWN action to focus the alphabet or scrollbar (just like all other views) and enable the info through the sideblade

2. Set the right/left (when you scroll out of the list) to focus the alphabet/scrollbar

I personally think option 1 is the best as it is more consistent across all views

I agree...i think option 1 would be best

might be tough to fit in though without it looking crowded

I personally don't use the info( down action), the info page looks too good to not use it Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - leo06 - 2016-05-02

(2016-05-02, 21:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 13:01)leo06 Wrote: the option to choose random TV shows and movies background in home menu is gone or it only happens to me?

Do you have content scraped to your library?
If so, it may be that the cache is rebuilding. Just try again later and it will show up

yes,i have, after hours still the option is not there, in TV shows in home menu I had the option to "random TV shows background" (I had it before the update) but it only shows the default background, this happen after the last update

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-05-02

(2016-05-02, 21:13)marcelveldt Wrote:

Down brings up the info

This one has been a puzzler for me even before you added the quick jump alphabet feature (yay! by the way). In some views, where you have used the 'down' action to move to an info panel, this has effectively disabled a scroll bar feature -- whether or not the scollbar is positional or alphabetical. Personally, I really like using the 'off axes' to go to the sideblade or to a scroll bar (either kind) and I think it would be great if all views could implement that feature consistently (the information is visible only according to the view settings). Unfortunately, I also think that being able to slide up the info panel is also very useful (we are so demanding for a feature rich skin and you are so helpful ;-).

Of course, there are two actions and three targets... ;-). Could there be another method to make the third target appear? Long press would be great, but that seems to only apply to the 'OK/Return' keys. How about a sequence of presses?

Say for the horizontal panel view: up action goes to the sideblade, down action goes to the info panel (if not already activated by default) and then another down action activates the scrollbar (positional or alphabetical).

Another approach, perhaps independent of the scroll bar/info panel problem above, would be to, in the context of a library view, consume some other buttons -- e.g the number keys as alphabet (think T9)? (MCE made this work pretty well and I've always wondered why Kodi doesn't handle this too -- yah, I know about 'Shift' modifiers, but that does not work well for a remote. A context sensitive interpretation of the key press would be great.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-05-02

Hi, I've just discovered the rounded theme and I already love it Big Grin

Anyway there is a small issue with large banners in the highlight, as corners aren't rounded enough

Second issue: only the System Info widget shows not rounded posters.

Last thing a small issue that happens when there are some really long strings under settings (due to translations), as you can see it overlaps the buttons at right

That's all thanks!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - n3w813 - 2016-05-03

(2016-05-02, 21:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 00:11)n3w813 Wrote: BUG: Setting the Font setting under Settings>Appearance to 'Arial' generates an "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" error prompt.

I need to set the font to Arial for unicode support for Asian characters.

This sounds like a Kodi bug I have never seen before.
Does it crash all the time when you try to set the font ?

Setting the font setting to 'Arial' under the default Confluence skin does not produce this error. I have not tried other skins other than Titan and Confluence.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Glyde62 - 2016-05-03

All the animated posters that have downloaded seem to be missing since last update
Can chose them manually and they work, But doesn't seem to be auto downloading them

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Turgon - 2016-05-03

Updated to 3.6.59 today. On netflix 2 view, no big image displays on the 1st row widget (large widget) at the home screen. Same happens on netflix style media view.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-05-03

Hi Marcel,

A few things.

1. When enabled, Quick-Jump Alphabet Strip should only be visible when a window is sorted by "Title" not much good on any other sort methods.
2. When sorting by "title" the scroll bar should become hidden if Quick-Jump Alphabet is enabled. There's just no need for a scroll bar if the alphabet quick jump is visible.
3. Cannot change colour of the Homescreen recording progress indicator background

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-05-03

(2016-05-03, 10:42)Turgon Wrote: Updated to 3.6.59 today. On netflix 2 view, no big image displays on the 1st row widget (large widget) at the home screen. Same happens on netflix style media view.
Working fine here....with beta 3.6.59.
Just curios are you enable Skin Settings >>> Homescreen layout >>> Show large thumbnail and by any chances enable/turn on the *Disable first row (large widget)...?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-05-03

Me again...

I have a suggestion regarding the confluence vertical menu.
Currently I have my color setup so that I have no main menu background colour, as I like my menu systems extremely simple.
I was wondering if you could consider adding these options.

1. Ability to be able to change the opacity of the "unfocused" part of the menu, I feel that I need this to be more hidden and the 'focused' item to be more visible.
2. Add ability to move the menu more to the left, so that the submenu is not overlapping the widgets when in focus.

These two little cosmetics have been bugging me for a while, but I've more or less been concentrating on helping iron out the bugs.
If these two things can be fixed I think i'd have to conclude that this skin is absolutely without a doubt perfect!

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in to Titan and Kodi,your work certainly does not go unnoticed. Kodi needs more people like you
Keep up the great work!

Loggio.