Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-07, 00:58)oattes Wrote: Here are the updated textures for aspectratio(n!) and audiocodec -- these seem to be the problem children ;-)

Thanks! Will be included in next update

Little heads up:

In the next beta the option to use multiple widget rows in the vertical homemenu layouts is moved. Instead of it being a general setting it is now configurable per menu item.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-07, 01:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 00:58)oattes Wrote: Here are the updated textures for aspectratio(n!) and audiocodec -- these seem to be the problem children ;-)

Thanks! Will be included in next update

One more (final?) item:

<!-- mpaa rating -->
<control type="group">
<posx>270</posx>
<posy>1</posy>
<width>145</width>
<height>30</height>

in IncludeMediaFlags.xml should be:

<!-- mpaa rating -->
<control type="group">
<posx>270</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>145</width>
<height>30</height>

(To my eyes, the rating textures are 1 pixel too low).

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - NickA - 2016-05-07

Hello,
It might just be me. But everytime I open a sub group in an addon the "view" option is set to Logos. Each time I change it to list. But the option keeps resetting to Logo's.. Anyone know how to fix this?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - wints - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-07, 10:32)NickA Wrote: Hello,
It might just be me. But everytime I open a sub group in an addon the "view" option is set to Logos. Each time I change it to list. But the option keeps resetting to Logo's.. Anyone know how to fix this?

Yeah noticed this too thought it was just me, sometimes changes view to what ever it likes lol

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Turgon - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-06, 13:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 10:07)Turgon Wrote: It seems that on the netflix 2 layout, star rating doesn't change after the first row (in my case, ongoing tv shows).

Did you check this in most recent skin version as I can't reproduce the issue ?

Ok. Just checked in the new .61 version and the problem is still there. But it has nothing to do with being ithe first row or not. Anything that is not in a video library gets by default a classification and a star rating equal to the last library item I checked. The imdb rating behaves well and disappears but those two stay permanently, even if they are meaningless.

So - to mention a legal addon - I have a row with shortcuts to the youtube music addon. All of them are showing "US-R" and "8.0".

The same thing happens with 'other' video addons. The widget show the correct info, plot, pic and imdb rating, but the wrong classification and star rating.

Also, I second the comments above me. View always defaults to logo.

(2016-05-07, 10:32)NickA Wrote: It might just be me. But everytime I open a sub group in an addon the "view" option is set to Logos. Each time I change it to list. But the option keeps resetting to Logo's.. Anyone know how to fix this?

Well, in that case I think you're using some video addon for your videos ?
Most of those video addons try to set the view themselves and hardcoded the view to the list view of Confluence. As Titan is a different skin, it will just pick another view, in this case the Logos view.

Open the video addon's settings and check for any "set view" option or something similar to that and DISABLE IT.

Another approach is to use the forced views option of the skin itself which will force the view of your liking for content.

(2016-05-04, 20:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 19:13)oattes Wrote: It may be a lot to ask and to code, but I think it would make these views very powerful and versatile!

Already added, have a look in the next skin update

I like where you are taking this. I have a few comments on your first try Big Grin

Poster Shift View:

The layer order has a small problem with the logo floating above the info panel (this comment applies to all styles of the info panel).

Also, I think -- aesthetically only -- that the small info panel background would look better expanded to the edges of the screen. (This way it matches the style of the item row and the footer).

Also aesthetically, the large info panel background would look better expanded to the edge of the screen and lowered below the header data. (C.f. the height of the info panel in the poster row view (below). Note only the panel background should extend to the left and right, not the text.

Poster Row View:

Expand the info panel (just the background, not the text) to the edges of the view consistent with the footer. Note that last poster running to the edge of the screen -- can that be dropped? It's not consistent with the left edge where the first item is well away from the edge of the screen.

Extend info panel background to the left/right edges, make sure the logo layer is below the info panel -- should the header still be shown, but in the background? And, last, knock that last poster off the list ;-).

My 2 cents...

Oh yes! Can you extend this new info panel treatment to the Horizontal Panel View as well. I think it is a fit there too.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-05-07

Thanks for this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205482&pid=2329777#pid2329777 it's a really cool idea

My widgets dont show up anymore, i know there was a change to the settings but i shouldnt result in this lol

The widgets are there i turned on widget detail on focus just to check

Tags on widgets appear to be a touch too high (at least on posters) in the latest and greatest....

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - NickA - 2016-05-07

Thanks! I didn't know about this function. Works awesome! Thanks!!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jluce50 - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-07, 15:16)komplex Wrote: Thanks for this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205482&pid=2329777#pid2329777 it's a really cool idea

My widgets dont show up anymore, i know there was a change to the settings but i shouldnt result in this lol

The widgets are there i turned on widget detail on focus just to check

Yep, came here to report this also. The widgets are there, you just can't see them.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - epicfail - 2016-05-07

(2016-05-06, 13:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 10:39)epicfail Wrote: On earlier versions of the skin I could access the shutdown menu from every menu point when i press arrow key down....now this is only possible on menu points where a submenu entry exists...

I can't reproduce this issue. Can you tell what homemenu settings you're using ?
I can tell you when i'm back home....wednesday! What settings do you mean in special?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

This one actually made me laugh.... square (faked) disc images....

I see a new specification "diffuse/cdmask_new.png" in the views but no corresponding texture....

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - lamobius - 2016-05-07

After updating today to version 3.6.6.61 Home screen is empty no widgets on the screen . I am using Vertical Simple Homescreen Layout . What I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot .