Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-18, 20:51)darkvader Wrote:
(2016-05-17, 20:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 12:43)darkvader Wrote: When i play a trailer for a movie, can you add an option, fullscreen or smallscreen? Is this possible?

Skin settings --> Media library views --> Default action for trailers

Sorry marcel, when i go to the media library views there is no option for trailers (or i am blind). I'm with the latest beta.

I believe this is the option to which Marcel is refering

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - darkvader - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-18, 20:57)oattes Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 20:51)darkvader Wrote:
(2016-05-17, 20:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Skin settings --> Media library views --> Default action for trailers

Sorry marcel, when i go to the media library views there is no option for trailers (or i am blind). I'm with the latest beta.

I believe this is the option to which Marcel is refering

Ok thanks, i enabled the extended video info dialog and when this is enabled you dont see the trailer option. Thanks again

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-18, 20:55)oattes Wrote: If you do introduce this feature, please make it optional. I, for one, vastly prefer the current behaviour of a return to the home screen. Also, I imagine that anyone using the 'default position to focus' option would also definitely want the focus to return to the home screen.

Offcourse Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - epicfail - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-18, 19:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 08:25)epicfail Wrote: I´m now on Beta .64 and the bug is still there Sad

Hmmmm what can i do?

It seems that noone else is experiencing the issue and I can't reproduce it.
Are you testing it with real library content or some video addon ? Mind that the issue might as well be in the video addon

Hmmmm ok....i recognized that the bug disappeared on my Ftv, today. Bug is still there on my two Windows machines.
And yes, got the bug with real library content...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - larsete - 2016-05-18

(2016-05-18, 19:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 15:57)larsete Wrote: Second thing... since yesterday, in both phone and tablet, and without updating Kodi for Android (16.1) or anything (That I know), those menus pointing to the actions "Movies" or "TV-Shows" disappeared! If I change them to "Movies HUB" or "TV-Shows HUB" then they appear again but when entering those actions it shows nothing... Anyone else seeing something like this?

Do you have any content scraped in your library ?
The Movies and Tv Shows shortcuts will only show up if there is actual content in the library.

Maybe you used those shortcuts to point at some other location ?

Arrrrg! That's it! thank youuuu

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-05-19

@Marcel

Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Thx

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - lamobius - 2016-05-19

Is there anyway to have an option on Vertical Simple Layout to expand widgets on Home Screen as mush as possible like on screenshot below ? Thank you

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3drph2zGhV7MTBMb0pEVUphQmc

bdw: in the few latest beta versions I was not able to change height of the widgets on home screen . I used to modify width and height in IncludesHomeVertical.xml

<include name="VerticalHome">
<!-- widgets -->
<control type="group">
<width>97%</width>
<height>5%</height>

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-05-20

marcel,

I've got issues with tv info displaying twice. this is an issue with TVheadend not dealing with the EPG properly in my country, however your skin does not really seperate the title/description properly. Confluence shows the same info, only it's displaying it better... the title is in larger bold font, and contains the whole title. See images below to see what i mean:

here you see description displayed twice:

confluence:

tvheaend:

Cheers,
loggio.

Google lookups for PVR artwork is broken again...

Custom backgrounds are screwed up again.
If I select a single custom backdrop and then refresh the skin or something, it will revert to a previous background from the cache.

I've set "override of global background" as well, and they're displaying a different image to what I've set the menu items to.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-05-21

In Live-TV the time bar is always completely filled. After changing the channel you can see that it is displayed correctly for a few milli-seconds, then changes to this strange behaviour. Works fine with confluence view. I have deleted the whole titan skin with its dependencies and re-installed it, without success...

Skin Helper Service 1.0.92
Skin Shortcuts 1.0.9
Titan 3.6.59

(also occurs with SHS 1.0.90 and SS 1.0.8., this is also true for the lost menu item problem)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-05-21

Furthermore I also got the problem, that a menu entry is not shown any longer, although it stil does exist in the edit section of the 'menu maker'.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-05-21

(2016-05-21, 02:05)malvinas2 Wrote: Furthermore I also got the problem, that a menu entry is not shown any longer, although it stil does exist in the edit section of the 'menu maker'.

These are not bugs.

In the skin color options look for an OSD progress bar cache color, or something similar. choose color 'none'

To always show the live tv menu, go to addons, dependencies, skin shortcuts. Configuration skin shortcuts settings and select always show live tv.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-05-21

(2016-05-18, 22:47)epicfail Wrote: Hmmmm ok....i recognized that the bug disappeared on my Ftv, today. Bug is still there on my two Windows machines.
And yes, got the bug with real library content...

And you are 100% absolute sure that it only happens with the showcase view and other views do not have the issue ?
The issue only exists for the episode count indicator ?
You have no xml code modifications applied to the skin ?
You are running the latest beta of the skin ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-05-21

(2016-05-19, 21:38)storm119 Wrote: Any chances we can get zoom in/out effect on homescreen (widgets)...?

Can you be a bit more specific ? You mean to zoom the focused item in a widget ?