Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-06-07

(2016-06-05, 22:56)jinux Wrote: Bugje. When i am in TV series, in Netflix view. Then i ppress down. The scroll bar appears, i can not get back with up only thing to do is use the mousepointer to get back from scrollbar to active tile. Thank you for the great skin tohugh :-)

Workin fine here. Are you running beta or stable of the skin ?

(2016-06-06, 00:41)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, I've a big issue with the just updated beta 3.6.69: most thumbnails around the skin (specially the square/banner ones) don't work anymore, a Kodi reboot or even a complete thumbnail cache erasing didn't fix the issue. Can you check that? let me know if you need a log or further details

Will be fixed in next skin update

(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote: It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.

Nope, something went wrong with merging from isengard to jarvis version of teh skin.
Will be fixed tonight

(2016-06-06, 02:17)@danmar Wrote: I'm currently using Netflix view for my PlexKodiConnect movie folder. Is there a way to replace the movie logos with the original movie title text? I'm not a huge fan of them because they vary so much in quality and sometimes they don't look great on my tv.

Make sure that you don't have the clearlogos scraped to the db ?
That will completely disable them everywhere

(2016-06-06, 16:31)VMCosco Wrote: Not a major issue but I have noticed it popping up in the past week (which is weird since I am running the release version and there haven't been any updates)...

When I click "TV Shows" from the main menu to get to my TV Show listing and then back out to the main menu, the "Up Next" and "Recently Added" widgets seem to change from the #1 slot (most recent) to the #5 slot (fifth most recent). So, the widgets seem to automatically scroll down the list when I return to the home menu. This happens with TV Shows, Movies and Albums but it intermittent. I have not always been able to get to repeat.

Did you enable some auto widget rotation settings perhaps ?

(2016-06-06, 21:59)bleakassassin Wrote: Also, I've got a question about the Netflix view. Is the fanart supposed to repeat itself beyond the upper right? I thought the areas past that were just supposed to be black like this (from the Netflix app):

Instead it "rings out" of it, making the background look awkward. It's as if the upper right fanart is just overlayed on top of the standard fanart that takes up the whole screen rather than being the only place it appears onscreen.

It was made like this on request when I once created the netflix2 home layout.
I'll try to change it to just opaque and see how that goes.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-06-07

(2016-06-07, 14:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote: It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.

Nope, something went wrong with merging from isengard to jarvis version of teh skin.
Will be fixed tonight

I figured it might be more complex, but that fixed the problem for me ;-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - @DanMar - 2016-06-07

(2016-06-07, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 02:17)@danmar Wrote: I'm currently using Netflix view for my PlexKodiConnect movie folder. Is there a way to replace the movie logos with the original movie title text? I'm not a huge fan of them because they vary so much in quality and sometimes they don't look great on my tv.

Any chance someone can navigate me to the right option for this? I've been through quite a few of the Titan options, but it's pretty hard to keep track of it all! I'll see if I can figure it out.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Grumpyman - 2016-06-07

(2016-06-07, 16:50)@danmar Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote:

Any chance someone can navigate me to the right option for this? I've been through quite a few of the Titan options, but it's pretty hard to keep track of it all! I'll see if I can figure it out.

Its however you got the artwork in the first place, if you used artwork downloader you can have it not get the clearlogo

If there is no logo to grab it will just use the plain text

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - @DanMar - 2016-06-07

(2016-06-07, 18:45)Grumpyman Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 16:50)@danmar Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 14:54)marcelveldt Wrote: Make sure that you don't have the clearlogos scraped to the db ?

Its however you got the artwork in the first place, if you used artwork downloader you can have it not get the clearlogo

If there is no logo to grab it will just use the plain text

I've disabled everything in Artwork Downloader and uninstalled it. I've checked both PlexKodiConnect and Flix2Kodi and I've tried turning on/off all options that may have caused the issue. I've gone through all the various settings in the Titan skin and have turned off any mention of Clear Logo. I have even gone so far as to mess around with TMDB options.

Some of the other views use normal text instead of logos. The only time they'll come up is when I press "I" for media information, where it'll usually display the movie logo in the top left corner (if I remember correctly). I'm not sure what else to try at this point. I might uninstall/reinstall F2K or PKC to see if that does anything.

(2016-06-07, 19:52)@danmar Wrote: I've disabled everything in Artwork Downloader and uninstalled it. I've checked both PlexKodiConnect and Flix2Kodi and I've tried turning on/off all options that may have caused the issue. I've gone through all the various settings in the Titan skin and have turned off any mention of Clear Logo. I have even gone so far as to mess around with TMDB options.

Some of the other views use normal text instead of logos. The only time they'll come up is when I press "I" for media information, where it'll usually display the movie logo in the top left corner (if I remember correctly). I'm not sure what else to try at this point. I might uninstall/reinstall F2K or PKC to see if that does anything.

The clearlogo is already in your database (because artwork downloader scraped it into the database). Only way to get rid of it is to start with a fresh database and rescrape all data. You're using PlexKodiConnect so that shouldn't be a big deal.

I can also add an additional option to disable the clearlogo in the netflix home layout but as most people actually want the clearlogo to be shown I'd like to ask you to do the database reset first and see if that's okay with you.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Grumpyman - 2016-06-07

PKC gets the logos by default, it was an added feature just a little while ago ...did you turn it off in PKC?

If it was on when you first ran PKC i think you would need to turn it off and then do a reset of the database in PKC.

This is just a guess though and have no idea what flix2kodi does

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - @DanMar - 2016-06-08

(2016-06-07, 20:03)marcelveldt Wrote: The clearlogo is already in your database (because artwork downloader scraped it into the database). Only way to get rid of it is to start with a fresh database and rescrape all data. You're using PlexKodiConnect so that shouldn't be a big deal.

I can also add an additional option to disable the clearlogo in the netflix home layout but as most people actually want the clearlogo to be shown I'd like to ask you to do the database reset first and see if that's okay with you.

(2016-06-07, 20:06)Grumpyman Wrote: PKC gets the logos by default, it was an added feature just a little while ago ...did you turn it off in PKC?

If it was on when you first ran PKC i think you would need to turn it off and then do a reset of the database in PKC.

This is just a guess though and have no idea what flix2kodi does

I spent a few hours tinkering with options and I think I finally have everything adequately setup. Thanks to your feedback I learned I had to clear the cache from both programs and also make sure PKC had the fanart tv option turned off. I did not know what it did at the time, so lesson learned. I had to reset it a few times, but I finally have the library working properly with normal text titles.

In regard to Flix2Kodi, it has an option to use covers and fanart images from TMDb. For some reason, along with giving me better poster and fanart options, it also turned on clear logos. I decided to leave it as is because I kept struggling to get the thumbnail view to populate properly with TMDb off.

Lastly, I had to make sure "Enable Skin Helper Lookups For Addons" was off in General Skin Settings. It also caused clear logos to show up in PKC. I may be mistaken or maybe leaving the TMDb option within the skin helper off was enough (I have no idea at this point), but better safe than sorry.

I'm not sure if finding the solution was worth all this effort, but I'm glad I learned a bit more about how things work within Kodi. Thanks again for your help.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - tinnyskillz - 2016-06-08

(2016-06-05, 22:56)jinux Wrote: Bugje. When i am in TV series, in Netflix view. Then i ppress down. The scroll bar appears, i can not get back with up only thing to do is use the mousepointer to get back from scrollbar to active tile. Thank you for the great skin tohugh :-)

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens on my box as well. On both stable, and beta versions of the skin (jarvis). I'm running Jarvis 16.1 on a fire tv box 1st gen.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-06-08

(2016-06-08, 01:19)@danmar Wrote: I'm not sure if finding the solution was worth all this effort, but I'm glad I learned a bit more about how things work within Kodi. Thanks again for your help.

Glad you solved it and learned a bit more about Kodi along the road ;-)
Let me know if the "disable clearlogo" is needed after all