Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Grumpyman - 2016-06-09

Hi Marcel

Is it possible for sets to have the clear logo and the fanart of the set when you first enter the set( where the return icon is) in the netflix view.

Hope i explained that correctly Smile

thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - tinnyskillz - 2016-06-09

Does the Netflix 2 home screen have submenus? Because i can set up submenus and it's widgets, but it doesn't seem to work on my fire tv. Regular widgets are working, just not for each item on the pop out menu on the left. Also, is there a way to change which button opens the home screen menu on the left? I currently have to either hold the context button on the fire remote to open it, or if i'm on the right on the netflix widgets, i'd have to scroll all the way back to the left.

sorry if i explained it in a confusing way. Big Grin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-06-09

It seems that the background cycle time (extra fanart) setting is broken for library views. E.g. set the background cycle time to 5 seconds. On the home screen the backgrounds cycle every 5 seconds but in the video library the background cycles every 10 seconds. Changing the skin setting to another cycle time produces the same result -- home screen works, but video library stays stuck at 10 seconds. (3.6.69)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Mr Cellophane - 2016-06-10

Standard horizontal menu layout - I am not sure if this has been reported already but I noticed last night that when I scroll up to go through the different Widgets I have set for Movies and TV that the first widget shows fine but then if you scroll up again the next widget shown is always System Info (regardless of what you have set the widget to be) and when you scroll down you are back at the System menu item - This has just started to happen so I have no idea if this is an issue with the skin or some setting I have changed.

Any thoughts please?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-06-10

(2016-06-07, 14:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote: It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.

Nope, something went wrong with merging from isengard to jarvis version of teh skin.
Will be fixed tonight

Guessing this update wasn't pushed yet, using the setting suggested by oattes works for the time being

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-06-10

(2016-06-10, 10:15)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Standard horizontal menu layout - I am not sure if this has been reported already but I noticed last night that when I scroll up to go through the different Widgets I have set for Movies and TV that the first widget shows fine but then if you scroll up again the next widget shown is always System Info (regardless of what you have set the widget to be) and when you scroll down you are back at the System menu item - This has just started to happen so I have no idea if this is an issue with the skin or some setting I have changed.

Any thoughts please?

I am using the modern horizontal menu home screen layout and I am not seeing this behaviour. It might be your settings, but in particular have you checked the widget configurations, perhaps tried resetting them (edit the widget and set to same -- sometimes forcing a rebuild of the widget 'directory' clears up the occasional corruption)? If every looks fine there, try a backup, reset skin to defaults, restore. This might overcome any corruption that has occurred. If that does not help then (last grasp at straws), backup, uninstall skin (and helper and skin shortcuts), reinstall skin and restore backup. I've found (rarely) that sometimes during upgrades the skin system gets corrupted and behaves badly until reset.

my 2 cents....

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Mr Cellophane - 2016-06-10

(2016-06-10, 13:41)oattes Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 10:15)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Standard horizontal menu layout - I am not sure if this has been reported already but I noticed last night that when I scroll up to go through the different Widgets I have set for Movies and TV that the first widget shows fine but then if you scroll up again the next widget shown is always System Info (regardless of what you have set the widget to be) and when you scroll down you are back at the System menu item - This has just started to happen so I have no idea if this is an issue with the skin or some setting I have changed.

Any thoughts please?

I am using the modern horizontal menu home screen layout and I am not seeing this behaviour. It might be your settings, but in particular have you checked the widget configurations, perhaps tried resetting them (edit the widget and set to same -- sometimes forcing a rebuild of the widget 'directory' clears up the occasional corruption)? If every looks fine there, try a backup, reset skin to defaults, restore. This might overcome any corruption that has occurred. If that does not help then (last grasp at straws), backup, uninstall skin (and helper and skin shortcuts), reinstall skin and restore backup. I've found (rarely) that sometimes during upgrades the skin system gets corrupted and behaves badly until reset.

my 2 cents....

Thanks for that, I will try a recent restore back up I made and check that. I don't remember changing anything but it doesn't mean I didn't !

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jinux - 2016-06-10

(2016-06-07, 14:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 22:56)jinux Wrote: Bugje. When i am in TV series, in Netflix view. Then i ppress down. The scroll bar appears, i can not get back with up only thing to do is use the mousepointer to get back from scrollbar to active tile. Thank you for the great skin tohugh :-)

Workin fine here. Are you running beta or stable of the skin ?

Beta, also I try to find my favorites i have made of some dutch radiostations with radio add-on. But i can not see the favorites anywhere, only smart shortcuts, but these are alway 5 shortcuts with no name. When i activate smart shortcuts and i restart kodi nothing happends. Must be me i guess. Pfff have to install everything fresh again probably...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mgonzales - 2016-06-10

(2016-06-06, 00:57)oattes Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 00:41)Simograndi Wrote: Hi marcel, I've a big issue with the just updated beta 3.6.69: most thumbnails around the skin (specially the square/banner ones) don't work anymore, a Kodi reboot or even a complete thumbnail cache erasing didn't fix the issue. Can you check that? let me know if you need a log or further details

I'm seeing similar:

18:52:40 T:10232 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[SquareThumb] is not defined
18:52:46 T:10232 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[SquareThumb] is not defined
18:52:55 T:10232 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[SquareThumb] is not defined

It looks like a typo in IncludesVariables.xml: MusicSquareThumb -> SquareThumb on line 386.

For those who can't wait for the next beta update for this fix - add the following to IncludesVariables.xml

C:\Users\xusernamex\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.jarvisbeta\1080i\IncludesVariables.xml

(path will vary depending on system - if you don't know how to find the file you probably don't want to be edititing it Tongue )

also note that I just grabbed the variable definition from the previous commit - it may be simply a typo of the variable name (adding a prefix of Music in error)

Code:
    <variable name="SquareThumb">
        <value condition="[Container.Content(genres) | StringCompare(ListItem.DBTYPE,genre)]">DefaultMusicGenres.png</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + [Container.Content(episodes) | StringCompare(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode) | StringCompare(ListItem.Property(DBTYPE),episode)] + !Window.IsActive(movieinformation)">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(ArtistThumb))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(ArtistThumb)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart)) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(tvshows)]">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)">dialogs/filebrowser/DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
        <value condition="StringCompare(ListItem.Label,$LOCALIZE[21452])">dialogs/filebrowser/DefaultAddSource.png</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(musiclibrary) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs)">dialogs/filebrowser/DefaultAudio.png</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(FanArt))">$INFO[ListItem.Property(FanArt)]</value>
    </variable>

all standard disclaimers and warnings apply - no warranty - as is - use at your own peril - etc - etc - :-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Glyde62 - 2016-06-11

Doesn't seem to be marking shows watched.
Well it does but doesn't hide them.
And when you return to series isn't marked as watched any longer

Sent from my HTC_M10h

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jinux - 2016-06-11

Installed a fresh kodi jarvis 16.1 then installed the emby repositry. Then install Titan beta jarvis at feel and look. But i get an error about "niet gelukt afhankelijkheden te installeren" or "failed to install a dependency" is this a known issue and can i do something about it? Thanks in advance....

I just tried the titan skin from the kodi repository and this is also saying failed to install a dependency, tried another skin, like revolve and this installs without a problem...

Tried Arctic Zypher from ashes, also dependecy problem...

deleted my user folder and no dependency problems... so i guess i am stupid enough to thout i could make a backup of my user files and put themback after a fresh install...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - epicfail - 2016-06-12

thanks @ mgonzales....fix is working fine

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jinux - 2016-06-12

(2016-06-11, 14:52)jinux Wrote: Installed a fresh kodi jarvis 16.1 then installed the emby repositry. Then install Titan beta jarvis at feel and look. But i get an error about "niet gelukt afhankelijkheden te installeren" or "failed to install a dependency" is this a known issue and can i do something about it? Thanks in advance....

I just tried the titan skin from the kodi repository and this is also saying failed to install a dependency, tried another skin, like revolve and this installs without a problem...

Tried Arctic Zypher from ashes, also dependecy problem...

deleted my user folder and no dependency problems... so i guess i am stupid enough to thout i could make a backup of my user files and put themback after a fresh install...

Well I installed a fresh kodi with titan beta and still the bugje is in with in netflix view i cannot get back up only with mouse pointer and now also there is no cd cover art when i play music in fuill screen.... pitty i did not make a backup of the skin, stupid stupid stupid. More things not working after a fresh install, i hoped it would be the other way around. And also i do not get how these smart shortcuts work. I have lots of favorites but i can not use or find them anywhere, also the weather widget is somehow gone. When i use a other skin, all is working fine. Bit pitty cause i was beginning to like the skin very much... I will wait for a next update ... or maybe i will try krypton with titan... thanks for the great skin though... :-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - VMCosco - 2016-06-13

Artwork issue. I am running the latest release (not beta) with Emby for Kodi. All artwork is setup in Emby and saved in the artist and album folders.

In album view, the album disc art shows as expected. In the song view for an album it is blank. See the screen shots.

Also, the artist logo shows in album and song views and matches what I set up in Emby. The logo is different in the "Now Playing" screen. See the screen shot.

Is there way to correct this?

watch gallery

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mombasa123 - 2016-06-13

Hi Marcel,

Something i have noticed for quite a while is that the watched indicator in the 'Next Episodes' widget doesnt get set which means the widget never updates that show. I have to go into TV Shows and manually mark it as watched.

Looks Trakt/SALTS related as works fine with locally hosted episoded. NB i watch from TV shows itself or 'Recently Added' submenu, the episode updates fine automatically (albeit a bit slowly).

Thanks