Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-06-28

(2016-06-26, 08:16)w00dy81 Wrote: I too have lost the function to press left on my home screen to bring up the power menu.
Is there an option that might need to be checked if it has defaulted itself back not bringing that menu up?

What homescreen layout ?

(2016-06-26, 09:37)Tobby Wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to use individual episode posters instead of season poster in episode views such as 'Big list'?

There is no such thing as a episode poster so I think you mean the episode thumb instead ?

For the Big List view, open the sideblade menu (press left) --> Enable show information and enable show big thumbnail.

(2016-06-26, 19:33)Kungfauxn00b Wrote: Hey guys, I've had a quick search around but couldn't see anything - is there anywhere all of these changes are listed as I lost my multiple rows of widgets on my home screen but couldn't find the option to turn them back on. Eventually found this post after a while searching. Just wondered if there was 1 easy-to-read location for all updates/changes?

The changelog (addon info in kodi addons section) should list the recent changes by version number.
Also, the first post should contain info about recent updates altough I tend to forget to update that post ;-)

(2016-06-27, 04:59)JSAKelley Wrote: I have a Single Box widget configured for both my TV Shows and Movies shortcut on my home screen. They work fine in 3.6.59 but once my other box upgraded to 3.6.71 they are not showing up. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, it was just reported by another user too. I will fix it. New beta version with the fix will be available tonight. New stable is to be published this weekend.

(2016-06-27, 21:57)malvinas2 Wrote: Is the PVR artwork for Live-TV working correctly in Skinhelper Service .98 ? I am not sure if it is my configuration or the addon, maybe someone can verify this.

It's working great on my setup, both my test/develop machine as my home httpc's.
What issue are you experiencing ?

(2016-06-28, 13:23)nuentes Wrote: @marcelveldt - Titan updated for me, and the scrollbar is now bigger (thanks for that!). However, it still takes a lot of precision for me to grab it. I can grab it far more reliably, but I'd say it still often takes 3 or 4 tries. Is there anything further that can be done?

No, not that I'm aware of. I also do not see any other reports of this.
Are you using a very small screen size ?

(2016-06-28, 20:58)Takuaraa Wrote: What does "enable widget force refresh" do and how do I perform it?

Normal library widgets will auto refresh once content is watched. For example if you watched an episode all widgets containing episodes will be refreshed. This approach only works for library content as Kodi will fire a signal that the content was changed.

For any addon content this approach doesn't work. As a workaround you can enable the "force widget refresh" on a per-widget base.
This will hard refresh the widget every time you return to the homescreen.

(2016-06-28, 21:14)jaeyjaey Wrote: The last row (6) of the mini-guide is only a "half" row which can't really be read/used. Can i adjust the number of rows in the mini-guide for e.g. to 5?

Will be fixed in next skin update.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-06-28

In my case it is the "Square view with information"

(2016-06-28, 21:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-25, 15:43)malvinas2 Wrote: Minor bug: I noticed that the fanart in the artist and album view is cycling, although extra fanart is deactivated in the context menu.

Which view is having this issue ?
The disable extrafanart option in the sideblade menu is view-dependant.

(2016-06-28, 22:29)malvinas2 Wrote: In my case it is the "Square view with information"

OK, thanks. Found it. Fixed in next update.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-06-29

Hi, I've been facing this small bug for a long time, probably since jarvis version of the skin, anyway this is the scenario:

-> Go to settings > addons
-> Check for updates > downloading new ones
-> The "now downloading" voice of course appears
-> Whenever I open that voice, the list is always displayed with "square view", no matter what view is selected for that window.

Other things:
- This happens on all my devices (windows and android too)
- It happens even with default settings, I've tried many times resetting them to fix this, and even clearing caches
- I have no forced views enabled (and never did)

So basically, the problem is that it isn't storing the view for that specific list only.

Can you give it a look? Maybe it's just a stupid thing... thx Wink

EDIT: uhm maybe it's even a Kodi issue, because this happens also with stock skins... And I've discovered another thing: it seems to take the view from the main addons settings page (in my case the squared one in fact...)

At this point I don't think it's up to you fix this let's hope kodi team will Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - dgreenmon - 2016-06-29

(2016-06-28, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote: [quote='dgreenmon' pid='2364035' dateline='1466807907']
I have recently run into a issue with the skin view "single box" this is by far my favourite view but the other day i loaded up kodi and the no icons, fanart, product info nothing is there, i can see the categories but i can not see any tiles etc they are there as i can click them blind folded, i have tried this on several devices from scratch, i cant figure out what the issue is i dont know of any dependenices that have updated i thought it may be skin helper services so i rolled back to a older version but no joy i cant see anything in the log except from
/quote]

I assume you are talking about the "Single Box" widget layout ?
What homescreen layout are you using ?

I just found out that the single box widget is not working for the Titan tiles and horizontal homescreen layouts at all. Not sure if you're talking about the same issue here. Anyway I'll fix this issue in the next update. Please let me know what homescreen layout you're using to be sure we're talking about the same issue here.

Hi again Marcel

yes it was the single box widget thats not displaying and the homescreen layout i was using it with is netflix style homemenu layout 2
it was working fine and then one day poof gone

sorry for the poor explanation previously

i have just found a issue in widget view widebox using netflix style homemenu layout 2, 0n the shortcut menus only the first row displays the movie/tvshow info in the top left
when you go to the next line/section it displays the last info from what you last had selected on the top categories

i checked other widget layouts and they did not have the issue no matter what shortcut menu i scroll to i se that selection info

look forward to hearing back from you

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-06-29

(2016-06-29, 00:12)Simograndi Wrote: EDIT: uhm maybe it's even a Kodi issue, because this happens also with stock skins... And I've discovered another thing: it seems to take the view from the main addons settings page (in my case the squared one in fact...)

At this point I don't think it's up to you fix this let's hope kodi team will Smile

I was just about to reply to you that this is actually a small kodi issue but looks like you figured it out already ;-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - dgreenmon - 2016-06-29

(2016-06-27, 14:03)JSAKelley Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 13:46)dgreenmon Wrote: i have the exact same issue my firend and im gutted as i love this view

can you maybe link me to a copy of 3.6.59 please while marcel works on fixing this issue ?

Here is a link I found. Can't verify it works because I'm at work and it's being filtered out.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/skin.titan/

thank you ever so much yes that did work, look forward to marcel fixing it in the update but i thank you for helping me get back my favourite view Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-06-29

(2016-06-29, 00:21)dgreenmon Wrote: yes it was the single box widget thats not displaying and the homescreen layout i was using it with is netflix style homemenu layout 2
it was working fine and then one day poof gone

sorry for the poor explanation previously

i have just found a issue in widget view widebox using netflix style homemenu layout 2, 0n the shortcut menus only the first row displays the movie/tvshow info in the top left

I've just fixed both issues. This will be available in the new beta version of the skin first and this weekend I'll post a new stable version.