Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-07-07

(2016-07-03, 20:28)rossdret Wrote: Any progress towards a workable ROM Collection Browser Widget? Thank you for your awesome work!

See this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247525&pid=2370853#pid2370853

(2016-07-03, 23:11)malvinas2 Wrote: When I change the audio stream of a movie or an episode of a serie I just get the "Audiostream" information (picture 1).
But when I change the audio stream of Live-TV the audiostream-information appears on the screen as well as the OSD and the content information (picture 2).

In the confluence skin the OSD does not appear, just the audiostream-information.
(I am using the last stable version, but I believe this issue occurs for earlier versions too)

The OSD panel appears because the PVR is buffering after you changed the language.
In my setup that doesn't happen but I guess that will be PVR dependant.

What I will do is make sure the top infopanel is hidden when the notification is displayed, that will fix the overlapping info.

(2016-07-04, 21:56)RavenNL Wrote: Just switched my new HTPC to libreelec and noticed that the libreelec configuration menu is using the default Kodi skin. Not sure if you are aware of this and how this menu looked under Openelec.

Yes, I skinned it for openelec once but seems that approach isn't working for libreelec. I will see if I can easily adjust it to support libreelec.

(2016-07-05, 04:06)Dion250 Wrote: When I try to access the music options in settings.. Nothing happens.. Can anyone or the dev confirm this?

Issue was indeed reported a few times. Fixed in next update.

(2016-07-05, 04:29)oattes Wrote: I've noticed a small overlap glitch in the info panel for tv shows (and series level). Note the Episodes and Watched data overlap. It's been present for a while, but is definitely in 3.6.75.

Will be fixed in next update.

(2016-07-05, 04:33)oattes Wrote: I see the same problem, so you are not alone. Marcel will, no doubt, fix it promptly when time is available Big Grin (I spend more time away from the computer in the summer too).

Haha, yes. At summer time I'm a little less active on the forums and/or skinning. Besides that, my home server crashed twice and I finally gave up and bought an Synology NAS. After a few weeks of copying files and setting stuff up I'm finally back in business.

(2016-07-05, 13:21)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: Slight aesthetic bug, nothing major but the new "Enable zoom effect on focused widget" doesn't seem to work on Posters.

Strange... it's working on my end. Note that this setting only refers to widgets on the homescreen.
What homelayout are you using ?

(2016-07-06, 20:04)Takuaraa Wrote: If I go to the Botchamania addon I get to see a different picture for every item:
But if I set a widget for those with landscape view I get instead the background picture for every item. See here:

Will be fixed in next skin update.

(2016-07-06, 23:29)loggio Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 21:59)voyd Wrote: First time Titan user here.

Using v3.6.71 from the repo I cannot seem to get artist slideshow to work in full screen. I have artist slideshow enabled in Titan and set to multi-images. Yet when I enter full screen it looks like it is transparent and shows the regular background. The slideshow for 'Now Playin' works when I enable it. Am I missing something?

Artist Slideshow itself works fine in other skins with the same artists. No settings changed here.

i think this is a bug,
if you have "disable visualization background" enabled the fanart won't show... ( i think, from memory) this is found in the Now playing/osd settings of the skin.

Correct. It was a bug... Will be fixed in next beta.

(2016-07-07, 03:11)Spellman Wrote: I'm so sorry if this has been covered before, tried to stay up to date on this thread, but life got in the way and I'm a month or two behind. I'm having an issue with the TV Show thumbnails in Live TV. It isn't finding the thumbnails that I have. I've tried deleting the cache, and also deleting the skin helper pvr thumbs as well. It seems to be able to get posters for my homescreen widget and backgrounds, but not the thumbnail of the show. This is happening on all of my PC installations, as well as both my Android. I know on my firetv I had the non-beta installed and it was fine until recently (I think up until post .59?), whereas the beta skins have been messed up for a few weeks. Single recordings seem to display the recording thumbnail, and when I click into a series, the recording thumbnails show up fine. I did notice that it seems to be putting a thumb.jpg of the latest recording in the pvrthumb folder instead of the show series thumb like it used too, but it still doesn't show that up on the main page. I should also mention I'm using dvb link as a backend. Hope some of this helps.

This is a change of behaviour. Those thumbs will only be displayed inside the lists if your PVR natively provides the thumb to Kodi.
The previous method used a workaround which caused too many instabilities so I removed it.

Can you tell me if the thumbs show up when using the stock Confluence skin ?
If so, your backend provides thumbs for recordings and I have to fix it ;-)

My backend doesn't provide any thumbs so it's a bit hard for me to test.
I'll take a look if I can spot an easy fix/error.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-07-07

Hardware can be soooo annoying. Now that you're back online, one other small item: I notice that the cycle timer for (extra) fanart backgrounds seems to only effect the main home screen background. It does not seem to effect the background cycle time in the libraries. I think this is an omission -- or there should be two settings: one for home screen and one for libraries. Ha ha, then some one (not me!) will ask for additional cycle times for different libraries and addons... OK -- forget the more than one option Big Grin

(2016-07-07, 23:11)oattes Wrote: Hardware can be soooo annoying. Now that you're back online, one other small item: I notice that the cycle timer for (extra) fanart backgrounds seems to only effect the main home screen background. It does not seem to effect the background cycle time in the libraries. I think this is an omission -- or there should be two settings: one for home screen and one for libraries. Ha ha, then some one (not me!) will ask for additional cycle times for different libraries and addons... OK -- forget the more than one option Big Grin

There already is a seperate option: The setting you're referring too is indeed only used for the homescreen backgrounds.
Cycling background on the other pages is only happening for extrafanart and that one has it's own delay.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-07-07

(2016-07-07, 23:13)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 23:11)oattes Wrote: Hardware can be soooo annoying. Now that you're back online, one other small item: I notice that the cycle timer for (extra) fanart backgrounds seems to only effect the main home screen background. It does not seem to effect the background cycle time in the libraries. I think this is an omission -- or there should be two settings: one for home screen and one for libraries. Ha ha, then some one (not me!) will ask for additional cycle times for different libraries and addons... OK -- forget the more than one option Big Grin

There already is a seperate option: The setting you're referring too is indeed only used for the homescreen backgrounds.
Cycling background on the other pages is only happening for extrafanart and that one has it's own delay.

duh.... I looked and looked for the blasted thing. But I found it this time. Silly rabbit....

But, can you make the options have the same set of timers? In the Library the option list does not contain 30 or 60 seconds.... There, I'm a silly rabbit but I also have issues! LOL

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - astrob0y - 2016-07-08

Thanks for this awesome skin. Best for KODI by a mile. Quick question and not sure if it has already been answered. Is there a way to get all Home Tiles, Posters etc in the square look rather than the rounded edges?

Apologies if this has already been answered but searched site and couldn't find what i was looking for.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Spellman - 2016-07-08

(2016-07-07, 23:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 03:11)Spellman Wrote: I'm so sorry if this has been covered before, tried to stay up to date on this thread, but life got in the way and I'm a month or two behind. I'm having an issue with the TV Show thumbnails in Live TV. It isn't finding the thumbnails that I have. I've tried deleting the cache, and also deleting the skin helper pvr thumbs as well. It seems to be able to get posters for my homescreen widget and backgrounds, but not the thumbnail of the show. This is happening on all of my PC installations, as well as both my Android. I know on my firetv I had the non-beta installed and it was fine until recently (I think up until post .59?), whereas the beta skins have been messed up for a few weeks. Single recordings seem to display the recording thumbnail, and when I click into a series, the recording thumbnails show up fine. I did notice that it seems to be putting a thumb.jpg of the latest recording in the pvrthumb folder instead of the show series thumb like it used too, but it still doesn't show that up on the main page. I should also mention I'm using dvb link as a backend. Hope some of this helps.

This is a change of behaviour. Those thumbs will only be displayed inside the lists if your PVR natively provides the thumb to Kodi.
The previous method used a workaround which caused too many instabilities so I removed it.

Can you tell me if the thumbs show up when using the stock Confluence skin ?
If so, your backend provides thumbs for recordings and I have to fix it ;-)

My backend doesn't provide any thumbs so it's a bit hard for me to test.
I'll take a look if I can spot an easy fix/error.

Ugh, I understand why you did that and it does make sense. DVB Link backend only makes a thumbnail from the recording and doesn't do anything else, so that's a no go in Confluence as well. Is there a possibility that if a thumb.jpg is already present in the folder it would use it? Or would that make things messy like it was? If not I may just try and revert back to an old version and just try to block updates. Any idea what backends support providing thumbs?

BTW welcome to the life of having a synology. I cringed when paying for mine, but if I were to do it over I'd spend even double what I did for ease of use and expandability of my ds1513+.