Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-07-11

(2016-07-11, 09:34)mombasa123 Wrote: I seem to be having issues with latest stable using enhanced view. For eg, Movies & TV Show 'Recently Added' are blank, File Manager doesn't show image either until i explicitly set it etc. To check it wasn't my existing Kodi 16.1 install (PC), I fired up my RPi2 which was on Kodi15, updated to latest Kodi & Titan and same. I next did a brand new install of Kodi & Titan on an RPi3 and same.

Try to manual update the skinhelper addon, the beta skinhelper is compatible with the stable skin.
I have to update the skinhelper on stable, this is a reminder for me ;-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Thugbear - 2016-07-11

Hi, is there a way to get the multi image thumbnail option back for a custom menu item, or for pictures and music? I loved that, but seems its gone in the last beta update?

Don't mind editing, if you point me in the direction...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-07-12

(2016-07-11, 22:40)Thugbear Wrote: Hi, is there a way to get the multi image thumbnail option back for a custom menu item, or for pictures and music? I loved that, but seems its gone in the last beta update?

Is has never been possible to set a multiimage thumb on a menu item due to technical restrictions.
It is however possible for backgrounds. For the pictures shortcut, there's a setting within the advanced skin settings to set a custom folder as path for the images rotation.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-07-12

Hi Marcelveldt,

It's been bugging me that with 'tags' enabled something seemed a little off when navigating the icons that I could never quite understand ... and then it occurred to me that the tags needed to be able to highlight with the focused item. And then I thought, it would be cool if tags would only show up when an item is in focus, and hide when unfocused.

So I'm here asking if you'd consider adding the following options:

1. Change:
TO: "Tags panel color (unfocused)"
ADD: "Tags panel color (focused)"

2. Add option for tags: Auto, Disable, Enable, On Focus

The "on focus" option would probably need a slide-in animation from the bottom of the icons so It would be more subtle.

Hope all's well.

Cheers,
Loggio.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Blackkatt - 2016-07-12

Is it only me or does "Full Edit" don't work most times?

(2016-07-11, 09:37)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 21:57)Blackkatt Wrote: Many of the views are broken Marcel, using latest stable version, 3.6.59

to name one view, Showcase doesn't show shit Rofl get it? Wink no covers etc. Then in "horizontal panel" show large thumbnail don't work and other options as we'll Confused

Latest stable is 3.6.71 (Jarvis). Above is fixed but other issues - see my post above.

what? I dont see that version on the repository (update: I saw it ones I started to update)
but if I recall, this is the one with homescreen issues. (update: yes it was =()

(2016-07-11, 20:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 21:57)Blackkatt Wrote: Many of the views are broken Marcel, using latest stable version, 3.6.59

Latest stable version is 3.6.71, the issues should be fixed in that. Another stable is coming up.

Ok, will check that right now!

Oh no'w'sss homescreen is broken in this one, we talked about this already I now remember.

BTW, Marcel, I like the Summary on Rofl
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Titan

Code:
Summary:     Обликът "Titan" за MediaPortal адаптиран за Kodi, с много добавени функции.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Blackkatt - 2016-07-12

[REMOVE]

(2016-07-12, 13:33)loggio Wrote: It's been bugging me that with 'tags' enabled something seemed a little off when navigating the icons that I could never quite understand ... and then it occurred to me that the tags needed to be able to highlight with the focused item. And then I thought, it would be cool if tags would only show up when an item is in focus, and hide when unfocused.

Nice request, makes a lot of sense.
I've added the request to my todo list to pick up after I released a new update to stable with the fixes.

(2016-07-12, 17:35)Blackkatt Wrote: Oh no'w'sss homescreen is broken in this one, we talked about this already I now remember.

BTW, Marcel, I like the Summary on Rofl
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Titan

1) I know, I still have to push another update to stable. Maybe temporary check out the beta to see how that works for you to confirm all issues are fixed ?
It's my intention to push to stable within the next 2-3 days.

2) Feel free to update the description in the Kodi wiki. I guess this was now auto read from the addon file or something.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Thugbear - 2016-07-12

(2016-07-12, 10:33)marcelveldt Wrote: Is has never been possible to set a multiimage thumb on a menu item due to technical restrictions.
It is however possible for backgrounds. For the pictures shortcut, there's a setting within the advanced skin settings to set a custom folder as path for the images rotation.

My mistake... I probably thought it was the same as for the Movie/TV as I do have option there to say to use background as the thumbnail.

Thanks for all the work and making it clear Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Ricks - 2016-07-12

Hey, just apologies if this is reported somewhere else. I have a widget linking to movies in exodus and when I select a movie, it doesn't always display the sources on the screen. The screen seems to lose focus and I can't select anything.. I hope this makes sense.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Spellman - 2016-07-13

(2016-07-11, 20:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 05:34)Spellman Wrote: Ugh, I understand why you did that and it does make sense. DVB Link backend only makes a thumbnail from the recording and doesn't do anything else, so that's a no go in Confluence as well. Is there a possibility that if a thumb.jpg is already present in the folder it would use it? Or would that make things messy like it was? If not I may just try and revert back to an old version and just try to block updates. Any idea what backends support providing thumbs?

BTW welcome to the life of having a synology. I cringed when paying for mine, but if I were to do it over I'd spend even double what I did for ease of use and expandability of my ds1513+.

Ah, in that case DVBlink doesn't provide the thumb to Kodi, that's too bad.
If you have setup the path to your PVR recordings in the options for skin helper, it will use the thumb.jpg that is generated by your backend.

It will show up in some views for the current selected item only. It won't show up in thumb listings.
Believe me, the workaround that was there to show the thumbs caused too many issues.If you really want the thumbs you should probably switch to another backend or do a feature request at dvblink to get the thumb in the Kodi pvr addon.

Yeah, the Synology is a very nice piece of hardware, I really like it.

Well, been doing some digging. I think dvblink does pass on the thumbnails, its just that the epg that I'm using doesn't get them. I am using PercData, which was the default one that works with dvblink. I've seen some stuff referenced to EPG Collector plugin, but I can't for the life of me figure out how or where I can install it. Might be that is no longer supported or something as everything that I have found is at least a couple years old. I've kind of hit a dead end. What are other people using for backends? Running on a Synology Nas is a must. I couldn't get TVHeadend to find my HDHomeRun tuners for the life of me, another dead end. SiliconDust has their PVR software, but I'm not entirely sure it runs on the synology yet (without crazy linux workarounds). I also tried making my own xmltv file (took me most of the afternoon to get it going), and that seems to be working as it should, but it also does not provide the skin with a usable thumbnail for the series folder. It does import a poster oriented file for each show that you can see when looking through the guide. I'm kind of at a loss. Is there a way I can access an old build of the skin? Watching recorded tv shows is about 90% of what I use kodi for, I don't even have antenna's going to the tv's anymore. Some of the shows I record are local ones that I had made custom artwork for. I know it's still functional right now, but it's not nearly as cool as it once looked. Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - RamboUnchained - 2016-07-13

MPEG4 videos have a colored icon that is not being utilized. I think it's because it's named "mpeg4video" inside of the flags folder.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - gadabout1 - 2016-07-13

Problem: Displaying views.....On Forced views page "Forced views for episodes" Big Panel details (59) selection is missing... this is found on all recent versions....

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - gadabout1 - 2016-07-13

Since Krypton has stalled would it be possible to get "Context" added to Widget selections for the next Jarvis 16.1 beta Huh

Thanks ......

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - djr_fox - 2016-07-14

I have looked on you tube and found a great skin - Skymashi Magna. How do you get the buttons at the top for the add ons?