Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - djr_fox - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-14, 21:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 05:21)djr_fox Wrote: I have looked on you tube and found a great skin - Skymashi Magna. How do you get the buttons at the top for the add ons?

Enable the "squared submenu" in the menu editor

Great, thank you. And without being a pain, how do you do the trackt thing??

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - puenktchen - 2016-07-15

The little green clock icon for enabled pvr schedules is missing in all kind of list views here.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 206796 - 2016-07-16

(2016-07-15, 20:30)pünktchen Wrote: The little green clock icon for enabled pvr schedules is missing in all kind of list views here.

Yes. I just came to this thread to report that, having just come back to using Titan. There currently is no way to quickly see the enabled/disabled status of timers in a list. Used to be green = enabled, no icon = disabled, and red = recording active. Marcelveldt, is that a bug or by design? RFE to bring them back or some timer status overview like Confluence or Mimic`s text descriptions so we don`t have to click on each individual timer to see the status. Thanks for your work on this terrific skin.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - RamboUnchained - 2016-07-16

(2016-07-14, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 06:57)RamboUnchained Wrote: MPEG4 videos have a colored icon that is not being utilized. I think it's because it's named "mpeg4video" inside of the flags folder.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update.

Awesome. Man, you get on things so fast.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - RamboUnchained - 2016-07-19

When viewing series info, total and unwatched episodes run together.

Also, is it possible to get the codec and source to show up when using colored flags? I've tried naming a file "movie (2016) hevc.bluray.mkv" but only the BluRay icon shows in the library view.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - victorHugoNow - 2016-07-21

(2016-02-29, 21:33)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: [quote='Big V' pid='2263941' dateline='1456774045']
[quote='dunangst' pid='2263230' dateline='1456729633']
Hi there. Titan auto-updated itself to 3.6.37, but I noticed two issues.

First, when I click on a movie or episode, it's set to show information for that item, but since the update the footer bar is missing all the buttons on that screen, so there's no option to play the item, or view other info, change the art, etc. Then if I hit back, it returns to the previous list but automatically pops out the left-hand options menu without prompting. I tried switching back to Confluence, and the buttons appear in the footer/work properly in Confluence.

Edit: I poked around in skin settings, and I see that under Media Library Views>Video Information>Select which buttons to show in videoinfo, the list of buttons is empty.

I am using Titan. I have the same problem with the option menu on the left popping out unprompted. Little things like this are a deal killer, show stopper. How can I fix it? Thanks.

Also, I am using plexkodiconnect. is there a way to have different views for the movie and the video libraries? Both are classified as movie library by kodi but i don't want the list of movies and list of home videos to be displayed in the same way. Thanks.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-07-21

(2016-07-14, 21:44)Jozef001 Wrote: Ok I see it. The problem is that in the netflix viewtype you can only see the total minutes.

Got it. Will be fixed in next skin update

(2016-07-15, 20:30)pünktchen Wrote: The little green clock icon for enabled pvr schedules is missing in all kind of list views here.

Strange, it shows up fine here.
What version of the skin and Kodi are you using ?
Stable Jarvis version ?

EDIT: Sorry, I was testing it on Isengard. On Jarvis it is indeed missing in the timers listing.
It does show up in the guide. Can you confirm ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - puenktchen - 2016-07-21

(2016-07-21, 20:08)marcelveldt Wrote:

Strange, it shows up fine here.
What version of the skin and Kodi are you using ?
Stable Jarvis version ?

EDIT: Sorry, I was testing it on Isengard. On Jarvis it is indeed missing in the timers listing.
It does show up in the guide. Can you confirm ?
Yes, in the guide there is the green clock for one time schedules and red dots for series schedules on Jarvis beta.

(2016-07-16, 04:47)jsnj Wrote: Yes. I just came to this thread to report that, having just come back to using Titan. There currently is no way to quickly see the enabled/disabled status of timers in a list. Used to be green = enabled, no icon = disabled, and red = recording active. Marcelveldt, is that a bug or by design? RFE to bring them back or some timer status overview like Confluence or Mimic`s text descriptions so we don`t have to click on each individual timer to see the status. Thanks for your work on this terrific skin.

It seems to be a bug which I will fix for the next skin update

(2016-07-19, 18:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: When viewing series info, total and unwatched episodes run together.
icon shows in the library view.

Yes, that issue has already been fixed in the beta. A new stable will be provided asap.

(2016-07-19, 18:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: Also, is it possible to get the codec and source to show up when using colored flags? I've tried naming a file "movie (2016) hevc.bluray.mkv" but only the BluRay icon shows in the library view.

Atm not possible. Bluray supersedes the video codec. The bluray icon is meant for true bluray rips actually.

(2016-07-21, 08:32)victorHugoNow Wrote: I am using Titan. I have the same problem with the option menu on the left popping out unprompted. Little things like this are a deal killer, show stopper. How can I fix it? Thanks.

Also, I am using plexkodiconnect. is there a way to have different views for the movie and the video libraries? Both are classified as movie library by kodi but i don't want the list of movies and list of home videos to be displayed in the same way. Thanks.

1) I have never heard of an issue where the option menu is popping out unprompted. Also the post from 6 months ago which you quoted doesn't make notion of that issue, that was something completely different. Please check if the issue is related to your setup. Maybe some remote button mismatch ? Is it the sidebar menu popping up or the context menu ?

2) Disable forced views and you can use the default Kodi behaviour of setting a view for each path. Maybe enable forced views for tvshows/episodes and only disable it for movies ?

(2016-07-21, 20:32)pünktchen Wrote: Yes, in the guide there is the green clock for one time schedules and red dots for series schedules on Jarvis beta.

OK, I've done some modifications that should fix it. Please test with the next skin update if the issue is resolved.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - RamboUnchained - 2016-07-21

(2016-07-21, 20:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 18:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: When viewing series info, total and unwatched episodes run together.
icon shows in the library view.

Yes, that issue has already been fixed in the beta. A new stable will be provided asap.

(2016-07-19, 18:53)RamboUnchained Wrote: Also, is it possible to get the codec and source to show up when using colored flags? I've tried naming a file "movie (2016) hevc.bluray.mkv" but only the BluRay icon shows in the library view.

Atm not possible. Bluray supersedes the video codec. The bluray icon is meant for true bluray rips actually.

Practically all of my rips are from OG discs. I'm slowly converting my entire collection to HEVC. Virtually was able to retain the same quality while saving a few hundred gigs of space so far. I was just wondering since I noticed that the codec and source show up in the default Confluence skin and it looks really nice with bland labels lol. I know it'd look 100x better with Titan. Definitely not a deal-breaker, though. Glad to hear the other issue has been fixed.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - rossdret - 2016-07-22

Question about the vertical menu using landscape thumbnails. What is the size that is used for the landscape thumbnails in the vertical menu? I want to use the default "HGTV" and "FoodNetwork" artwork from the addon but the picture is distorted. I can probably go and find my own artwork but I don't know what size to search for? Or is there way to scale the images properly?