Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-08

(2016-01-08, 00:44)Glyde62 Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 00:44)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, so now you are on version 1.0.30 (after Kodi restart) and all is working fine again ?
Correct

OK, great!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mystic84 - 2016-01-08

Hi I wanted to ask a question before the update the studio icons use to show as there icon but now it all says the name the studio icons no longer show up once again thanks for your help

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mystic84 - 2016-01-08

thanks for fixing the problem it was fixed when I updated the skin helper thanks again for a great skin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Bjur - 2016-01-08

(2016-01-08, 00:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 16:29)Bjur Wrote: Hi guys 2 questions.

1. I'm using this great skin, but I have a network share which is my Blu-Ray Drive. I have made a shortcut in the home menu, but what I would like is that when I enter this shortcut the folder starts to play, meaning the disc. I can navigate to the folder and select play og press "p" but not if I make it as a shortcut in the home menu..

2. When I enter the submenu in the main menu, I would like to step left and go back to for instance movies main menu icon. Instead it goes to the settings or whatever is in back. Is it possible to fix?

1. That won't be possible by default in Kodi but I think there is a workaround for you...
Skin Settings --> Configure Menu Shortcuts --> Press Add --> Click Cancel
There will now be an empty <none> item in the list, press "Set Label" to set a label to your preference, e.g. play bluray
Press "Change action" --> Scroll to the bottom --> Press "Custom shortcut"

Now comes the tricky part because you may have to do a bit trial and error here.
The correct syntax is PlayMedia(yourfilename) to enter as the command

So in your example this will be something like PlayMedia("smb://yourserver/yourshare/BDMV/index.bdmv")

2. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean here. Can you be a bit more specific ?
What homemenu layout are you using ? If you're using the vertical home there is a setting to disable the power button, maybe that is what you mean ?
1. I will definately try it out and let you knowSmile

2. Sorry I'm using All-In One Homescreen.and for instance when using the submenu to movies I can't go left and head back to the main movie menu icon. It goes backwards to setting etc. menu instead.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-01-08

Thank you for this great skin. Perfect integration with emby plugin and I can get next episodes widget from a custom path, that's brilliant! It's possible that next episodes widget doesn't show special episodes (as an option)?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - turas - 2016-01-10

HI,
Seems that the "Audio DSP settings" are not implemented (yet)?!
When i try to invoke the dialog nothing happens. With confluence the config screens do open properly.
Br Turas

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Isgak_Abrahams - 2016-01-10

Anybody know why I'm getting this error:

Exception in content provider, unknown kind

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-01-10

(2016-01-10, 16:35)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Anybody know why I'm getting this error:

Caused by the youtube addon

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-13

(2016-01-08, 09:25)Bjur Wrote: 2. Sorry I'm using All-In One Homescreen.and for instance when using the submenu to movies I can't go left and head back to the main movie menu icon. It goes backwards to setting etc. menu instead.

Did you try this: Skin Settings --> Homescreen layout --> enable circular navigation

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - accacc5 - 2016-01-13

Cheers all,
Enjoying this skin very much Smile
I was wondering if there is a possibility of having the flags for codecs/audio ch/etc.... colored and display at the footer not at the top? we can obtain colored flags from the forums here that pretty nice but don't know how to incorporate them in the corresponding xml and have them display at the footer (i know they have to be resized and maybe incorporated in the textures.xbt)
Any ideas from more capable people than myself Smile
Have to say thanks to Marcel by all means again Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - faxe - 2016-01-13

Hi!

After I updated kodi and the skin in Movie- and Episode Detailpage when hitting the "cast" button in lower menu I don't get the simple list anymore but actor pictures. Also when I hit the actor picture I don't get a list of movies and episodes I have in my library with this actor (like before) but the extended info for him/her. On that page when I hit the "movie roles" entry at the bottom I still don't get the movies in my library with this actor but, what seems to be like IMDB, movies for which that actor is known for regardless if they are present in my movielibrary or not. Confused
I really would like to get the simple actor list back and when clicking on the actor a list with all the movies and episodes in which he appears that are currently in my database.
I run kodi on an raspberry and this new feature makes it really laggy and slow and as I said it's not what I try to see anyway. Whenever I wanted to get that information I would go to extended info anyways.
As this phenomenon only appears in Titan skin I am hoping to get help what to do do get the old feature back.
Other than that I am loving Titan skin! Nod Thank you

faxe

(2016-01-13, 20:10)accacc5 Wrote: Cheers all,

Enjoying this skin very much Smile

I was wondering if there is a possibility of having the flags for codecs/audio ch/etc.... colored and display at the footer not at the top? we can obtain colored flags from the forums here that pretty nice but don't know how to incorporate them in the corresponding xml and have them display at the footer (i know they have to be resized and maybe incorporated in the textures.xbt)

Any ideas from more capable people than myself Smile

Have to say thanks to Marcel by all means again Smile

The mediaflags are displayed by default in the footer but when you enable touch support, they move to the top. If you can send me the colored flags I will include them in te skin.

(2016-01-08, 15:41)francovilar Wrote: Thank you for this great skin. Perfect integration with emby plugin and I can get next episodes widget from a custom path, that's brilliant! It's possible that next episodes widget doesn't show special episodes (as an option)?

Special episodes should already be filtered out in the next episodes widget.
For the emby addon you might need to enable it in the emby addon settings

(2016-01-10, 11:33)turas Wrote: HI,
Seems that the "Audio DSP settings" are not implemented (yet)?!
When i try to invoke the dialog nothing happens. With confluence the config screens do open properly.
Br Turas

Hmmm, you're right. I forgot about that. I will add it in this weekend. Thanks for the catch.

(2016-01-10, 16:35)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Anybody know why I'm getting this error:

The YouTube addon is causing that error. I'm still figuring out how to prevent that from happening, I might have to get in touch with the addon dev for that. It happens when you set content from the YouTube addon as widget.
For now the temporary solution is to disable the widget on the YouTube shortcut: skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> select YouTube shortcut on the left, press widget, select widget 1 and set to None.