Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-13

(2016-01-13, 21:59)faxe Wrote: On that page when I hit the "movie roles" entry at the bottom I still don't get the movies in my library with this actor but, what seems to be like IMDB, movies for which that actor is known for regardless if they are present in my movielibrary or not. Confused
I really would like to get the simple actor list back and when clicking on the actor a list with all the movies and episodes in which he appears that are currently in my database.

On that same extended actor page you will notice a button called "In library" which will show all movies that are in your library.

I get your point about the speed on a low powered device when using extended info.
I will make sure to add an option to use the advanced dialog or the default simple one again. Will be available in next release.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - accacc5 - 2016-01-14

(2016-01-13, 23:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 20:10)accacc5 Wrote: Cheers all,

Enjoying this skin very much Smile

I was wondering if there is a possibility of having the flags for codecs/audio ch/etc.... colored and display at the footer not at the top? we can obtain colored flags from the forums here that pretty nice but don't know how to incorporate them in the corresponding xml and have them display at the footer (i know they have to be resized and maybe incorporated in the textures.xbt)

Any ideas from more capable people than myself Smile

Have to say thanks to Marcel by all means again Smile

The mediaflags are displayed by default in the footer but when you enable touch support, they move to the top. If you can send me the colored flags I will include them in te skin.

Thanks Marcel for your reply and support Smile
Guess I'm getting old mate Smile I DID have touch support enabled and now they appear at the bottom right !
Could we have them at bottom left in order not to be covering the studio logo & the IMDB icon/rating?
There is a generous forum user "devilshura" who put up some nice colored flags for users to download (intended for another skin mq5)...here's his link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EzEDXWpNR4S1ByLW02T3BjNVE/edit?usp=sharing
Or maybe you could put an option to choose custom flags in the skin settings (like you have for genres/weather/etc...). Just a thought.
Thanks again.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - accacc5 - 2016-01-14

Hello again guys,
Just a small help needed...when i choose "show video title in header" in "media view settings" and when i go in a media view (movies or tv shows), it displays the movie or tv show title at the top left...but beneath it it displays all library info (xx items total , unwatched yy, sort by: zz). This makes the view very condensed and it's a lot for the eye. Can we disable this second line? or have it as an option? Looked everywhere in settings and didn't find anything related to it. To be clear, I'm not talking about overlays on the art (poster) for unwatched/watched flags.
Also, can we remove the word preceding the title (which is "Movies." or "TV Shows." xxxxxxxxx), as we are actually aware of which library we're in Smile
Any ideas would be very much appreciated guys...thanks Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-01-15

7 rows

9 rows

10 rows

Pretty sure the 9 rows is not meant to be showing all that extra space

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-15

(2016-01-14, 11:05)accacc5 Wrote: Thanks Marcel for your reply and support Smile
Guess I'm getting old mate Smile I DID have touch support enabled and now they appear at the bottom right !
Could we have them at bottom left in order not to be covering the studio logo & the IMDB icon/rating?

? Strange... They SHOULD be at the bottom left. I have no clue why they appear at the right on your setup.
Did you alter the xml files of the skin perhaps ? In that case, please reinstall so you'll have the default setup.
In the skin settings --> media library views, there is an option to choose between different style sof media flags.

I will add an option for coloured flags in there within a few days. Take me some time to code that portion.

(2016-01-14, 15:41)accacc5 Wrote: Hello again guys,
Just a small help needed...when i choose "show video title in header" in "media view settings" and when i go in a media view (movies or tv shows), it displays the movie or tv show title at the top left...but beneath it it displays all library info (xx items total , unwatched yy, sort by: zz). This makes the view very condensed and it's a lot for the eye. Can we disable this second line? or have it as an option? Looked everywhere in settings and didn't find anything related to it. To be clear, I'm not talking about overlays on the art (poster) for unwatched/watched flags.
Also, can we remove the word preceding the title (which is "Movies." or "TV Shows." xxxxxxxxx), as we are actually aware of which library we're in Smile
Any ideas would be very much appreciated guys...thanks Smile

1) Added to my todo list, an option to remove that line with library info. Will be fixed with a couple of days/weeks.

2) I'm not sure if every user is aware of the library that is opened, it's the whole purpose of the header in the first place.
What I can do is disable the category in front if the title is enabled in the header (like you enabled). If anyone disagrees with that I'll make it optional.

(2016-01-15, 17:38)komplex Wrote: Pretty sure the 9 rows is not meant to be showing all that extra space

Fixed in next update.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - accacc5 - 2016-01-16

(2016-01-15, 22:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 11:05)accacc5 Wrote: Thanks Marcel for your reply and support Smile

? Strange... They SHOULD be at the bottom left. I have no clue why they appear at the right on your setup.
Did you alter the xml files of the skin perhaps ? In that case, please reinstall so you'll have the default setup.
In the skin settings --> media library views, there is an option to choose between different style sof media flags.

I will add an option for coloured flags in there within a few days. Take me some time to code that portion.

You are right Marcel Smile I was trying to be a wise guy Smile and tried a change in the xml file for the flags and then undid it and flags are at the correct position now!! Thanks.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mcelliott - 2016-01-17

I'm having trouble finding the Jarvis version of the skin in the repository. I tried using the latest Jarvis beta on Windows, and also tried with the nightly builds.

I do have it installed on my OpenElec and other Windows system, but I have no idea how I managed it. Is there a problem with dependencies?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-17

(2016-01-16, 11:18)accacc5 Wrote: You are right Marcel Smile I was trying to be a wise guy Smile and tried a change in the xml file for the flags and then undid it and flags are at the correct position now!! Thanks.

Ah okay, I thought I was going crazy ;-)
It should never be needed to modify the xml's yourself. Almost everything is covered in the skin settings and if it's not, it can be added.

(2016-01-17, 01:33)mcelliott Wrote: I'm having trouble finding the Jarvis version of the skin in the repository. I tried using the latest Jarvis beta on Windows, and also tried with the nightly builds.

I do have it installed on my OpenElec and other Windows system, but I have no idea how I managed it. Is there a problem with dependencies?

It should just be listed in the official Kodi repo AND on the beta repo.
Versionnumber of the skin for Jarvis is 3.6.x

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - accacc5 - 2016-01-17

(2016-01-17, 18:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 11:18)accacc5 Wrote: You are right Marcel Smile I was trying to be a wise guy Smile and tried a change in the xml file for the flags and then undid it and flags are at the correct position now!! Thanks.

Ah okay, I thought I was going crazy ;-)
It should never be needed to modify the xml's yourself. Almost everything is covered in the skin settings and if it's not, it can be added.

Now since we both know I'm the crazy one Laugh , how to rate songs in the skin? You know the stars rating? The only place where the stars appear are when playing a song in full screen but you can't click on them. Any other options? It would be also practical if you could rate them while still in a list of songs before playing. Not having to play each song to rate it.
Thanks Marcel.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - moronim - 2016-01-17

Hello -

I have 2 questions related to TV Shows and PVR functionality.

1. Is there a widget that shows the next recording that is scheduled from the timers? I have tried to set the "PVR-Timers" Widget, but that shows a list of all my timers which I have, most of which are series recordings. However, it doesn't specify when the next recording will occur.

2. I am looking to use the "TV Show Next Aired" program as a Widget. Is there a Widget that uses that? I have tried most of the Widgets, but it doesn't seem to provide me what I am looking for. What I would like to see is a Widget which displays whether the show I have in my library is airing an episode today or not. For example, if I go directly into the TV Show - Next Aired Program, it provides a list of shows which are airing on each day. SO, for the shows I have on Sunday, I'd like that list to appear as a Widget, then when the day changes to Monday, whatever is listed in TV Show -Next Aired would be in that new list.

Are any of these possible within Titan?

Thank you in advance for your help!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mcelliott - 2016-01-17

(2016-01-17, 18:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 01:33)mcelliott Wrote: I'm having trouble finding the Jarvis version of the skin in the repository. I tried using the latest Jarvis beta on Windows, and also tried with the nightly builds.

It should just be listed in the official Kodi repo AND on the beta repo.
Versionnumber of the skin for Jarvis is 3.6.x

I downloaded the zip file and installed it that way. I had versions for Helix, Isengard. Maybe I needed to remove them all and then install a fresh one. I'll try to find time to check.

Best wishes,

Mark

(2016-01-17, 19:55)mcelliott Wrote: I downloaded the zip file and installed it that way. I had versions for Helix, Isengard. Maybe I needed to remove them all and then install a fresh one. I'll try to find time to check.

Did you upgrade your Kodi install to Jarvis ? In that case it might be needed to refresh the repos (check for updates button).
Anyway, did installing it from zip work out ?