Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-08-16

I've got another question concerning the skinhelper-service:

Some of my music files are not part of the library, I access them via the file view.
As Fanart, thumbs, cd-cover etc. are not available in the library, the skinhelper downloads them from fanart.tv

I was hoping that the downloaded artwork is saved in local folders, but that does not seem to be the case here.
The artwork is neither saved in the local music directory, nor in the directory defined within skinhelper ("Custom folder with music artwork"), nor in a subdirectory of the skinhelper-addon.
The only thing I can find in a subdirectory of the addon are xml-files, which contain links to fanart.tv.

Is it possible to save the downloaded artwork locally to reduce traffic ?

watch gallery

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - ez009 - 2016-08-17

Noob question here.. i've been following this thread for awhile. Installed Titan on a FTV2 and 2 firesticks.
I'm unable to get Rotten Tomatoes on the info panel of the firesticks yet i get it on the FTV2.
The AFTV has been around longer and I've installed other repositories on it but I'm hesitant to move to the beta on that system until I
get it sussed out on these firesticks.
Can someone explain exactly what add-ons etc are necessary to get RT data in the most basic form showing on the 'more info' panel?
upon initial upgrade to the latest beta i was seeing it in the media library view for a sec but after a number of settings tweaks it's now gone.
I've uninstalled the skins and Skin Helper and re-installed. back to the 3.6.78 stable. Neither firestick seems to be
getting RT ratings at all.. any ideas? i'm using PlexKodiConnect.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-16, 20:42)marcelveldt Wrote: 0) Most (if not all) dialogs follow the "generic panel" colors. Splitting it up into a seperated setting would also require seperated settings for the textcolors I guess...?

Correct, if it's too much trouble don't worry about it. Just thought it would be nice to have is all.

Cheers,
Loggio.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-16, 20:43)pünktchen Wrote: With "bug" i hope you mean that genre coloring for the guide is broken for those shows that would use the default color?!

Yes, same bug. Will also be fixed in next update

(2016-08-16, 22:49)malvinas2 Wrote: Some of my music files are not part of the library, I access them via the file view.
As Fanart, thumbs, cd-cover etc. are not available in the library, the skinhelper downloads them from fanart.tv

I was hoping that the downloaded artwork is saved in local folders, but that does not seem to be the case here.
The artwork is neither saved in the local music directory, nor in the directory defined within skinhelper ("Custom folder with music artwork"), nor in a subdirectory of the skinhelper-addon.
The only thing I can find in a subdirectory of the addon are xml-files, which contain links to fanart.tv.

Is it possible to save the downloaded artwork locally to reduce traffic ?

OK, just fixed this in the code. If you have a custom artwork folder setup, it will download the artwork there.
I'll publish a new beta update for skinhelper later today

(2016-08-17, 06:05)ez009 Wrote: Noob question here.. i've been following this thread for awhile. Installed Titan on a FTV2 and 2 firesticks.
I'm unable to get Rotten Tomatoes on the info panel of the firesticks yet i get it on the FTV2.
The AFTV has been around longer and I've installed other repositories on it but I'm hesitant to move to the beta on that system until I
Can someone explain exactly what add-ons etc are necessary to get RT data in the most basic form showing on the 'more info' panel?
upon initial upgrade to the latest beta i was seeing it in the media library view for a sec but after a number of settings tweaks it's now gone.
I've uninstalled the skins and Skin Helper and re-installed. back to the 3.6.78 stable. Neither firestick seems to be

It should work by default, the info is provided by the skinhelper script which is automatically installed by the skin.
So something is messed up on your setup I guess. Maybe try to switch to the beta version of the skin ?
You can install that side-by-side with the stable version.

(2016-08-17, 06:15)loggio Wrote: Correct, if it's too much trouble don't worry about it. Just thought it would be nice to have is all.

OK, noted on my TODO list

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-08-17

Marcel.... where are the themes stored?

Ive created my build now which im very happy with using this skin.

my build

Orange,grey transparent theme which id like to back up and test on other hardware as this is all setup on my Windows PC

(2016-08-17, 12:41)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Marcel.... where are the themes stored?

Ive created my build now which im very happy with using this skin.
Orange,grey transparent theme which id like to back up and test on other hardware as this is all setup on my Windows PC

to backup/restore entire skin settings to file:
Skin Settings --> Backup and restore

To export your colortheme:
Skin settings --> Color theme --> save your color theme --> click your new theme and you can choose it to export to file

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - puenktchen - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-17, 10:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 20:43)pünktchen Wrote: With "bug" i hope you mean that genre coloring for the guide is broken for those shows that would use the default color?!

Yes, same bug. Will also be fixed in next update

Partially fixed. But shouldn't the "unfocused item color" change the whole guide, not only the left channel section?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - ez009 - 2016-08-17

(2016-08-17, 11:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 06:05)ez009 Wrote: Noob question here.. i've been following this thread for awhile. Installed Titan on a FTV2 and 2 firesticks.

It should work by default, the info is provided by the skinhelper script which is automatically installed by the skin.
So something is messed up on your setup I guess. Maybe try to switch to the beta version of the skin ?
You can install that side-by-side with the stable version.

After another go round I got it sorted. For any others w/issue:
Making sure the correct skinhelper was installed with it's respective skin (switched to the older vrs when moved back to stable) -
but then, in "General Skin Settings" : needed to check "Enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons"

all good now in both stable & beta. thx - this skin does everything!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - normadize - 2016-08-17

Just got this, using Kodi 16.1 with Titan 3.6.78 stable and ExtendedInfo Script 4.6.1

Code:
19:19:51 T:1820   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 198, in start_info_actions
                                                return Trakt.get_calendar_shows("premieres")
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 44, in get_calendar_shows
                                                'Runtime': episode["show"]["runtime"] * 60,
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:19:51 T:2880   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=premiereepisodes

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-08-17

Thanks a lot ! Now the option "Custom folder with music artwork" makes sense :-)

(2016-08-17, 11:00)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, just fixed this in the code. If you have a custom artwork folder setup, it will download the artwork there.
I'll publish a new beta update for skinhelper later today

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - horstepipe - 2016-08-18

(2016-01-28, 22:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 01:49)horstepipe Wrote: When I enter my series and browse them, extra fanarts work fine.
When I enter one series and see "season1" season 2" etc. it seems to show me the season fanart for every season, which is unfortunately all the same in most cases. I'd prefer to see the extra fanarts here, too.

Are your seasons grouped into folders (on disk) ?

Hey Marcel
you fixed this issue half a year ago, now it seems to be back in current Titan Beta Undecided

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-08-18

(2016-08-17, 19:34)pünktchen Wrote: Partially fixed. But shouldn't the "unfocused item color" change the whole guide, not only the left channel section?

The custom color doesn't apply to the genre-based colored guide.
If you want I can set the default color to the guide entries that have no genre or genre "unknown"