Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - voyd - 2016-08-21

A minor bug which I experience in combination with Artist Slideshow.

Whenever I listen to an artist that has fanart available it shows that correctly in full screen mode. However, when the next artist has no fanart available it continues to show the fanart of the previous artist. In other skins the background would turn black instead.

The setting 'Use transparent background when no artist images found' in artist slideshow is turned off.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - fletcho - 2016-08-22

Hi,

Is there anyway to enable in PVR, EPG the channel view, currently there is timeline, now and next.

cheers

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-08-22

(2016-08-18, 20:36)horstepipe Wrote: I'm using Emby with Emby for Kodi.
There's only one extrafanart folder which is in the root folder of the tv show.

Please check in the emby webinterface if there are no fanart images assigned to the season itself.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-08-23

(2016-08-18, 23:04)ryadre Wrote: Hi everyone, I am new to the Titan skin and think its great. Love the widgets on the home screen. My question is - when selecting a widget to bring up a file list it brings up a dialog box to select a file. Is there a way to have the option for it to bring up a directory instead?

Also is there somewhere that people share there skin settings to try out?
Thanks

I am really not sure what you mean here. Can you explain to me me step-by-step what I should do to reproduce the issue ?

(2016-08-19, 21:40)loggio Wrote: small bug
anything with a toggle (up/down) arrow is backwards.
pressing down arrow, value goes up
pressing up arrow, value goes down.

Haha, that bug was around for a long time ;-)
Anyway I just fixed it and it will be available in next skin update

(2016-08-19, 22:40)loggio Wrote: I've made a small change to the "Condensed Large" font to slightly enlarge the font for the media info.
Can you include this please?

Updated in the skin, available in next beta.
Thanks!

(2016-08-20, 14:21)komplex Wrote: Genre and whats on next no longer shows up when you enable "Textbased - Full info" in the OSD settings

It should still show up, however the position is now on the far right.

(2016-08-21, 14:01)voyd Wrote: A minor bug which I experience in combination with Artist Slideshow.

Whenever I listen to an artist that has fanart available it shows that correctly in full screen mode. However, when the next artist has no fanart available it continues to show the fanart of the previous artist. In other skins the background would turn black instead.

The setting 'Use transparent background when no artist images found' in artist slideshow is turned off.

This skin doesn't use the artist slideshow addon for that but the skinhelper service instead.
Anyway, it should fall back to the music covers instead.

What skin version are you running ?
Also, what do you have set in the skinsettings for musicplayback ?

(2016-08-22, 08:16)fletcho Wrote: Is there anyway to enable in PVR, EPG the channel view, currently there is timeline, now and next.

As far as I'm aware of that view doesn't exist anymore. For me at least it also doesn't work in Confluence anymore so I decided to disable it in Titan.
Does that view still work in Confluence in your case ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-08-23

(2016-08-23, 22:03)marcelveldt Wrote: It should still show up, however the position is now on the far right.

TV Episode (missing genre)

Live TV (missing whats on next)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - fletcho - 2016-08-24

(2016-08-23, 22:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 08:16)fletcho Wrote: Is there anyway to enable in PVR, EPG the channel view, currently there is timeline, now and next.

As far as I'm aware of that view doesn't exist anymore. For me at least it also doesn't work in Confluence anymore so I decided to disable it in Titan.
Does that view still work in Confluence in your case ?

Yes it is still in Confluence, AEON NOX and AEON MQ. I tried it in the listed skins and it seems to work.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - epicfail - 2016-08-25

Just wanted to inform you that the bug with unseen episodes not showing on poster view is back.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-08-25

I found another 'bug' a few nights ago. Need to find it again. From what i remember its the disk art showing in my tv library. The 'dvd disk' is not a circle in one of the views.
If someone can double check that would be great but ill look again tonight with more info.

Think it could be the poster view, not to sure. The disk popped up from the top of the case. Looks fine when its popped up but then it rotates and the sides of the disk are cut off, straight lines either side.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - epicfail - 2016-08-25

Yes its Poster Row. The Discs are square

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-08-25

Hello...i'm sorry if someone already ask this since i'm not following this thread for quiet sometimes.
Anyway...since the few updates (Beta version) i'm getting different ui on settings (refer to ss attached). Are this new style...implemented on Titan skin ?

Thx a million for any input....Wink