Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - austin009 - 2016-08-25

quick question love titan seen a build with square submenus where do i go to enable that

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-25, 18:09)storm119 Wrote: Hello...i'm sorry if someone already ask this since i'm not following this thread for quiet sometimes.
Anyway...since the few updates (Beta version) i'm getting different ui on settings (refer to ss attached). Are this new style...implemented on Titan skin ?

Thx a million for any input....Wink

I noticed this last night. looks well smart, huge improvement and it looks like the default settings page for Kodi Krypton

(2016-08-25, 14:34)epicfail Wrote: Yes its Poster Row. The Discs are square

Yes, your correct. Thanks for that. Def looks weird and needs looking at

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-26, 14:30)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I noticed this last night. looks well smart, huge improvement and it looks like the default settings page for Kodi Krypton
ahhh....thx for the input...mate Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - bluesmartie74 - 2016-08-26

Hi. I'm having a load of trouble using this skin, and I so desperately want it work. The problem seems to be with loading thumbnails, and fanart too, I'd imagine. When I open various addons, where it needs to load thumbnails, Kodi completely locks up, and then eventually crashes. When I go back to confluence, everything works fine. Is there a quick and simple [/i]remedy?

Bit of a weird one here. Ive made some custom tiles and put them in the menus but ive got the tile text box at the foot of the tile, is there anyway o disabling it?

Heres a pic to show what i mean.

Superheroes, star wars and wrestling for instance. Ive created the tiles and added the heading into them adn as you can see there are two tile that appear fine, discover and football. I want all tile to look like these two.
Whats goin on?why do they show up on a few of them?

EDIT:
ok, found this in homescreen layout

Do not show title n homescreen tiles, sounds the right option so if i untick it then the title is on them, untick and thats whats showing in the pic ive attached, Its still showing title on some tiles even though ive turned this ophttp://i.imgur.com/OUbkNqR.jpg

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mwake - 2016-08-26

Hi first thanks for great..didn't think anything could usurp artic zephyr but Titan does... I have one question....I see the radio tab /widget on gone screen but whenever I add a radio based add-on it goes into music hub instead.. am I downloading the wrong radio addons? Sorry if it sounds like stupid question just can see how I can use radio hub n home screen... appreciate any help .

Sent from my HTC One_M8

I still get same Problem in all tile views as I mentioned in post above, but if I choose the vertical menu and with tiles it looks fine, the tiles are perfect.... But I don't like this view lol too cluttered with the widgets on

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-26, 19:37)mattyspurs76 Wrote: I still get same Problem in all tile views as I mentioned in post above, but if I choose the vertical menu and with tiles it looks fine, the tiles are perfect.... But I don't like this view lol too cluttered with the widgets on
Are this settings available for you...? . If yes try to turn-off/disabled both...

Settings >>> Skins Settings >>> Homescreen layout (Under Homescreen options)

Display tags/labels for episodes on poster-style widgets = turn off
Display tags on widgets = disabled

HTH

Edit: I didn't find this option "Do not show title on homescreen tiles" as you mentioned above. Maybe this setting/option only available for certain *Homescreen layout* styles...?

Yep got those options set like that. Do not show title on home menu tiles is in the homescreen layout menu and a about 5-6 options above those that u have mentioned

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-08-27

All sorted now. The options hidden away when u build Menus. So now I've found that option to hide titles in tiles what does the other options do that I've mentioned?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Edworld - 2016-08-27

watch gallery

On the left, above tvshows, the word "movie" is in black letters

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Edworld - 2016-08-27

IMDBTOp250 issue:

Sometimes it displays the top250position in the footer for all movies, but sometimes some movies are missing. Today it is #1, #2 and #250 and I do have all three.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - patpend - 2016-08-28

Huh I have 2 boxes running Titan 3.6.78 on Jarvis. Both have MythTV addon. On 1st machine, the thumbnail on the Home Screen shortcut cycles thru all the recorded fan art. But on 2nd machine, it cycles thru all the fanart for all the shows in the guide. I tried to backup the 1st machine's skin settings and restore it on the 2nd, but that didn't fix the problem. Any idea of a fix?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - bluesmartie74 - 2016-08-28

Well... I'm absolutely devastated. I'm just going to have to give up. I've wasted an entire weekend trying to make this skin work, but its constant crashes, have ruined my android box completely. I temporarily got it to work to a bearable level, by disabling the fanart on most of my addons, but even then, it would still lock up and become laggy. Crashing and taking 3-4 attempts to get Kodi to come back on. I like every think about this skin, the layout the lot... It's the best skin I've tried. I'm gutted it just won't work on my android box.