Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-09-20

(2016-09-17, 17:08)burekas Wrote: I have checked this also with "YouTube" addon and this is also happens.
* By the way, I have a lot of problems with the View Modes that change for unknown reasons, sometime I don't know what is the scenario to reproduce it or how it happens.

* What is the category which suitable for the "Videos Addons Screen"?

Found the issue and will be fixed in next beta update. There was no forced view for the addons listing, I will add that.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-09-20

(2016-09-18, 03:15)horstepipe Wrote: Sorry but could you please tell me where to find it?
I only see "play playlist on startup" and choosing a picture there doesn't seem to work, Kodi starts normally as before.

Skin settings --> General skin settings --> Enable splashscreen/intro at startup

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-09-20

There is a small problem with clipping of the date string in the home page header. Two examples:

1080p resolution -- note the left edge of the 'T' in Tuesday is clipped.

higher resolution with a slightly more square aspect ratio -- note the entire 'T' is now clipped.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - browned - 2016-09-22

Anyone else getting stuck in their TV guide? I mean that I load the guide screen and if I try to move to another show up, down, left or right I am returned to the first show that is highlighted when I loaded the page.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-09-22

(2016-09-20, 23:48)oattes Wrote: There is a small problem with clipping of the date string in the home page header. Two examples:
1080p resolution -- note the left edge of the 'T' in Tuesday is clipped.
higher resolution with a slightly more square aspect ratio -- note the entire 'T' is now clipped.

Will be fixed in next release, thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-09-22

(2016-09-22, 12:06)browned Wrote: Anyone else getting stuck in their TV guide? I mean that I load the guide screen and if I try to move to another show up, down, left or right I am returned to the first show that is highlighted when I loaded the page.

I can't reproduce this one, sorry

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - badkarmaboy - 2016-09-22

Could someone please tell me how to remove the Kodi logo (and characters) from the Homescreen?

Thanks!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - browned - 2016-09-23

(2016-09-22, 19:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-09-22, 12:06)browned Wrote: Anyone else getting stuck in their TV guide? I mean that I load the guide screen and if I try to move to another show up, down, left or right I am returned to the first show that is highlighted when I loaded the page.

I can't reproduce this one, sorry

It seems to fix itself after several minutes of waiting, or backing out of the guide and then going back in again, possibly something to do with the pvr art. I will monitor it and see if I can find anything too help or maybe it is my setup. thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - badkarmaboy - 2016-09-23

(2016-09-22, 22:02)badkarmaboy Wrote: Could someone please tell me how to remove the Kodi logo (and characters) from the Homescreen?

Thanks!

Found it, sorry.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Lyvean - 2016-09-23

Hi, I love this skin but I have two problems I can't figure out:

First, it doesn't add a watched status in Trakt after I have seen an episode or a movie. Or, at worse case, it is completely random. What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, I think there was an option to have the front page updated automatically for the next episode without exiting Kodi. I am watching an episode, it finishes, and in my progress widget the next one appears. Now, it doesn't do that and I can't find the option in the skin settings either.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - horstepipe - 2016-09-23

Hey Marcel
Hope you don't feel bothered by this question:
On weaker client machines with Emby for Kodi I use Aeon Nox because it is more lightweight and the performance is better. There I also have the problem regarding tilt coverart posters and the unmatching borders you made a fix for in your skin.
Unfortunately I'm getting no answer from the responsible skinner.
So could you please be so kind and point me to the direction where I can adjust/remove/fix these borders?

Best regards

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Scott00007 - 2016-09-24

Sorry if this has been asked before but my searching has not turned up anything. Is there a way to use TV Show - next aired as a widget? Or if that is not possible is it possible to have the date a show will be aired show up in the next airing episodes widget (pulled from TV Show - next aired)?

Thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - icemanmaverick - 2016-09-26

A coupe of quick questions : Is there a way to change the colour of the sub menus text/background? Also I'm using the Netflix style home menu layout 2. Is they a way to change missing artwork for Movie/TV shows?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Scott00007 - 2016-09-26

A question. Why is there an option to change the busy spinner (I love that!!) but when the skin needs to load something there is always the circle that fills over and over and there is the circle that chases itself over and over as well. Are there supposed to be 3 busy spinners? I am assuming that I am mistaken here, please advise.

Thanks.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-23, 17:19)Lyvean Wrote: First, it doesn't add a watched status in Trakt after I have seen an episode or a movie. Or, at worse case, it is completely random. What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, I think there was an option to have the front page updated automatically for the next episode without exiting Kodi. I am watching an episode, it finishes, and in my progress widget the next one appears. Now, it doesn't do that and I can't find the option in the skin settings either.

If you're using the Kodi library for your content both should be working fine. If you're using addons to watch content it won't work.