Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - 78suited - 2016-11-11

(2016-11-11, 00:13)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 21:55)78suited Wrote: Is it possible to create only 1 shortcut for all movies? If it is possible, please tell me how to do this.

I am not sure, if I understand your question 100% correct:
You can add as many 'sources' to Kodi as you want, but you have to use the 'library mode'.
If you want to use the 'file mode' at all circunstances, you would have to combine the two harddisks within the NAS to one, so that the NAS handles the two disks as a single big one. Doing so you will quite probably lose all existing data.

I know I can add as many sources as I want, but I wondered if it is possible to make only 1 shortcut for all my movies that are divided over different hard drives. I don't want to combine my hard disks into one. If I did i wouldn't have this "problem". See my screenshot, I only want 1 shortcut for "Kids" for example. Now I use 2 different shortcuts because some of the movie files are on hard drive 1 and some are on hard drive 2

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - zivodevo - 2016-11-11

(2016-11-11, 00:16)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 02:49)zivodevo Wrote: I want to add a custom command sub-menu but can't seem to find a way to do that. Lots of custom commands but none where I can type my "ActivateWindow" request. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Change action --> Custom item --> ....
Ah, thank you. So you initially have to go and create a shortcut to any "ActivateWindow" action then edit what it does with "change action"?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-11-11

(2016-11-11, 00:13)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2016-11-10, 21:55)78suited Wrote: Is it possible to create only 1 shortcut for all movies? If it is possible, please tell me how to do this.

I am not sure, if I understand your question 100% correct:
You can add as many 'sources' to Kodi as you want, but you have to use the 'library mode'.
If you want to use the 'file mode' at all circunstances, you would have to combine the two harddisks within the NAS to one, so that the NAS handles the two disks as a single big one. Doing so you will quite probably lose all existing data.

Would using Super favourites help in this situation?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Dumyat - 2016-11-12

Really hoping somebody might be able to help out with a dilemma I'm having just now.

Basically, for my global background, I've set a custom image to use for the skin background and also disabled the fanart background feature. The custom background works fine throughout the skin when no media is playing, but what I'm trying to find out is when you are playing video/audio media and then return to the home menu or for that matter go to any other home menu item, instead of having the live video/music visualization playing in the background, you keep the custom background you set for the skin? Is there a setting anywhere in the skin to do this?

Hope I've explained well enough to what I'm meaning here.
Cheers

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Nirvana - 2016-11-12

When zapping through TV channels quickly the channel information does not disappear on the bottom of the screen. It does not happen when you use the arrow keys but by directly tuning the channels e.g. by kore remote. I think it is a bug.
Reproduce it by quickly selceting one channel then immediately selecting the next. Channel info after that will only disappear again if you hit "i" button.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Kungfauxn00b - 2016-11-13

Hey guys, anyone having issues with flattening TV shows? Used to work but now doesn't despite having "Flatten TV show seasons" turned on.

Works fine on Confluence but can't see a setting in Titan for this. Am I missing something?

Titan version: 3.6.78

Edit: Doesn't matter - it's working now. Refreshed the skin and it's all fine.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - maxifullmedia - 2016-11-14

(2016-09-06, 21:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 13:41)maxifullmedia Wrote: Thank you so much.
Only one question more. How exactly animated gif will be detected without imdb number??
To be more specific I use emby server , but the problem is Emby not upload animated gif
Any posibility to add external source like Gdrive to download for external source
I say that because I make my own custom animated sfuff and i want to be detected some way with your skin

It will fallback to the movie's title if there's no IMDBID.

Just place your animated gif's for the movies without imdb ID in the [kodi userdate]\Thumbnails\animatedgifs folder.

So for example, for a movie called "This is a supercool Movie" you'll have to place "This is a supercool Movie_poster.gif" inside the animated art directory.
That way it will be auto detected.

Or use the contextmenu off course.

This change will be available in the next BETA version of the skin + skinhelper, will provide it later today or tomorrow.

Hello Marcel

Did you add this implementation to Kodi Kripton Beta. Because I can't make it work, and the option in context menu not appear anymore too.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Carcharius - 2016-11-17

Marcel,

have an issue with my movies widgets. I have 2 widgets set up for movies - Recently added and in progress.

If I highlight movies and press up to bring up the widgets I get the in progress one. If I then press up again it starts cycling through the widgets I have set for TV Shows and never returns to the movies ones.

Skin is up to date. Unfortunately I don't have details to hand of which "mode" I have the home screen set to. I think it's something like simple horizontal. I can confirm and report back later if required.

I also had a problem when in the movies library. It was showing the same large thumbnail for every movie (Netflix view). Which happened to be whichever background was displaying on the homescreen when I selected to go into the movie library. Not sure if that was a one off glitch though as haven't yet had chance to reboot and check again.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Dumyat - 2016-11-17

(2016-11-12, 17:05)Dumyat Wrote: Really hoping somebody might be able to help out with a dilemma I'm having just now.

Basically, for my global background, I've set a custom image to use for the skin background and also disabled the fanart background feature. The custom background works fine throughout the skin when no media is playing, but what I'm trying to find out is when you are playing video/audio media and then return to the home menu or for that matter go to any other home menu item, instead of having the live video/music visualization playing in the background, you keep the custom background you set for the skin? Is there a setting anywhere in the skin to do this?

Hope I've explained well enough to what I'm meaning here.
Cheers

Now solved.....found a setting tucked away in the skin settings to disable the now playing video background. Smile

Marcel, I must really commend you're efforts in developing this skin, particularly that it's so customizable..... Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - JasonMonette - 2016-11-17

Having a issue with the Titan skin and a video add on that shall remained anonymous . I have shortcuts on the home screen to the Movie and TV sections of this addon. But when you use the movie short cut, all the trakt features, trakt on deck, my collection, and watchlist do not show up. If I launch the addon and go from there, every there shows up as it should.

Weird thing is, TV shortcut works fine......

Ideas?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-11-22

Hello all, I have been working last weeks on a major refactor of all my addons. New versions are now populating on the repo.

I will respond to all messages here tomorrow again

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - pauly3069 - 2016-11-22

Great to have you back Marcel!
Got the update and it appears to have broken quite alot however.
Here are a few things I've picked up so far..... Sorry to add to your work lol we all know how great of a job you do.
1. Random movie library scans occurring
2. Skin setting changes aren't being saved after restart
3. Unable to change layout for widgets
4. Loss of image for addons (program, video, picture) when using enable square submenu
5. Widget info panel not pulling description from Super Favourites
6. Loss of default background overlay + busy animation icons

*Still experiencing significant issue from long PC uptime (as we had discussed previously) - Determined its Titan + widgets causing this but skin is too good don't want to give it up Tongue Still come back to high memory usage and very choppy video after PC has been left on.

Running beta 3.6.91

Looking forward to fixes in the next update Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Scott00007 - 2016-11-22

I love updates but this one has broken some things... I am seeing all of the things mentioned in the post above plus if you have any sub menus on the home screen you cannot enter into the main home menu item. What I mean is that if I have a sub menu for my TV show library clicking on TV shows takes me to the sub menu... I cannot get to my TV show library unless I remove all sub menu.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Aenima99x - 2016-11-22

(2016-11-22, 16:26)Scott00007 Wrote: I love updates but this one has broken some things... I am seeing all of the things mentioned in the post above plus if you have any sub menus on the home screen you cannot enter into the main home menu item. What I mean is that if I have a sub menu for my TV show library clicking on TV shows takes me to the sub menu... I cannot get to my TV show library unless I remove all sub menu.
Not sure why, but this option was defaulted on in the new beta.
Go into the skin settings\Homescreen layout - then under the "Homescreen options", set the "Open/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item" option to off.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Aenima99x - 2016-11-22

Along with the issues mentioned above - in the Netflix view, the large thumbnail no longer has the blurred overlay applied.