Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-11-27

(2016-11-27, 14:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 04:29)diedrichg Wrote: Request: Would there be a way to display collections before the movies themselves? I use the Emby for Kodi addon. I didn't know if this would be a Emby thing, a Kodi thing, a Titan thing or a Emby for Kodi thing...

I'm not sure that I get what you mean, can try to explain it more detailed to me what you're seeking for ?
You know that in Kodi you can enable the option "Group movies in sets" which will result in grouping movies from the same set whe you're looking at your movies listing...?
When you go to the movies library you see all of your movies with the collections dispersed through the movies in alphabetical order. I'd like to see the collections displayed first, before the movies.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2016-11-27

(2016-11-27, 14:20)diedrichg Wrote: When you go to the movies library you see all of your movies with the collections dispersed through the movies in alphabetical order. I'd like to see the collections displayed first, before the movies.
As a workaround you could save your moves which don't belong to a collection in one folder, and the movies that belong to a collection you save in another fold. Then you create different video nodes for them, which you access by different sub-menus within Titan.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-11-27

Small item: weather data is not completely left justified

Edit: OK, actually it's the weather icon that's missing. Not a justfication issue. I checked the general skin settings and it was set to the Kodi Weather icons 'default'. However, upon re-asserting this setting, the icons appeared. Perhaps this is simply a missing default?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - burekas - 2016-11-27

Bug after the last updates:

Skin Helper Service error message when click on :
Skin Settings => Background Setting => Global Background (Which is currently setting by: "Global Movies & TvShows background)
I also get this error in the homescreen.

Log of the exception: http://pastebin.com/vWFPgD0r

EDIT: I'm getting this error also when I open the subtitles dialog, and for each main menu in homescreen which has fanart background by widget.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-11-27

In rebuilding all of my menus I've come across a couple of missing items (missing or I can't find it ;-):

background: random PVR fanart background

(sub)menu item: next episodes

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-11-28

(2016-11-26, 07:05)Aenima99x Wrote: The fanart/thumbnail issues are back again in the .94 beta build. In the movies/tv shows when using the netflix view, the large thumbnail (fanart) is either showing the default background or pulling a fanart for the show/movie that is not the correct one. I've deleted the Textures13.db and thumbnail folders several times and it fixes it for a little while and they seems to get corrupted again. I don't even know where it's pulling some of the fanart from, they aren't anything that is stored in the media folders.

1) deleting textures13.db and the thumbnails folder is a last resort measure, it shouldn't be needed to do that at all. If you have issues with artwork not showing up or it takes too much time before it actually shows it's because kodi needs to load the artwork into the textres database (cache). Look on the forums for the "texture cache tool" which can precache all your artwork at once to the texturesdb and is much better solution than deleting the texturesdb but that will only make the solution worse (as all artwork needs to be recached again).

2) Question: Do you have extrafanart enabled ? The big thumb in netflix view prefers to use the extrafanart instead of single fanart image.

3) If you have extrafanart enabled in skinsettings, do you actually have an extrafanart directory with your movies/shows on disk ?

4) Can you look in your kofi logfile if you see any errors listed there ? You may also upload the complete logfile somewhere so I can have a look at it.

(2016-11-26, 08:00)epicfail Wrote: Here is a full debug log:

Issue will be fixed in next update. temporary workaround: Make sure to add at least one item to your Kodi favourites

(2016-11-26, 09:35)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Titan is adding the age ratings (MPAA etc.) by itself. Though i dont have it in my metadata and using local nfo only. How can i turn this off?
That info is provided by the background scraper (which also supplies the rotten tomatoes ratings etc).
If I understand it correctly, you don't want MPAA ratings at all to show ? If so, I can add in a small setting to disable MPAA rating.

(2016-11-26, 09:35)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Another (older) thing: how is Titan handling the videosource? for example: Folder name is "Aviator (2005)" and the according filename is"Aviator.2005.HDTV.720p.mkv", the media flag just shows "HD".
EDIT: Happens only on textbased-full info

Same with files that go by a name like "Aviator.bluray.disc". These files are also not recognized as bluray (or dvd).

Well, it performs some basic checks on the filename, for example:

if resolution greater than 719px height --> Show label for source as "HD"
if bluray in filename --> Show label for source as "BD"

etc.

How do you want it to show up?

(2016-11-26, 10:20)heula Wrote: Since the last few updates I have no longer subtitle flags like I mentioned with images earlier and now also I have no longer my current recordings as a widget in Live TV anymore. Please fix this.

I already replied to you but maybe you missed that:

1) Install the "language flags resource addon" for the language flags to show up.
--> Settings --> Addons --> Install from repo --> Kodi repo --> Look and Feel --> Image resource addons --> language flags

2) You must reassign some of your widgets and images/backgrounds with this new beta. There were so many changes that it wasn't possible to make it backwards compatible.

(2016-11-26, 11:20)burekas Wrote: The problem with the Movies library has been solved, but still some of them don't show my own fanarts.
But regarding the TV Shows library, it seems that the problem still exist, so the fanarts & landscape images aren't loaded, even when they are existed and defined.

See this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=247525&pid=2464940#pid2464940

(2016-11-26, 21:34)burekas Wrote: Problem regarding the Favorites widget:
Some of the items there (For example, internal folder in one of the addons) is not opening through the widget while through the Favorites it is opening.
If the favorite item is an addon, it's opening also in the widget.

Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in next update (tonight)

(2016-11-27, 18:53)burekas Wrote: Bug after the last updates:

Skin Helper Service error message when click on :
Skin Settings => Background Setting => Global Background (Which is currently setting by: "Global Movies & TvShows background)
I also get this error in the homescreen.

Log of the exception: http://pastebin.com/vWFPgD0r

Looks like you're missing a dependency, most likely becaus ethe install got screwed.
Please install it manually and you're all set:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt/raw/master/script.module.skin.helper.artutils/script.module.skin.helper.artutils-1.0.8.zip

(2016-11-27, 14:20)diedrichg Wrote: When you go to the movies library you see all of your movies with the collections dispersed through the movies in alphabetical order. I'd like to see the collections displayed first, before the movies.

2 solutions:

1) Prefix your moviesets with a _ character so they would show as first in the listing. You can do that via the contextmenu when you're standing on a set/colection.

2) Create a shortcut on your homescreen directly to "sets" which will show you the sets only

(2016-11-27, 16:11)oattes Wrote: Small item: weather data is not completely left justified

Edit: OK, actually it's the weather icon that's missing. Not a justfication issue. I checked the general skin settings and it was set to the Kodi Weather icons 'default'. However, upon re-asserting this setting, the icons appeared. Perhaps this is simply a missing default?

Thanks for noticing, will be fixed in next update.

(2016-11-27, 22:18)oattes Wrote: In rebuilding all of my menus I've come across a couple of missing items (missing or I can't find it ;-):

background: random PVR fanart background

(sub)menu item: next episodes

Is this issue still present in current beta ?