Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 17:59)burekas Wrote: Problems with the update of "Skin Helper Artwork and metadata Module" (which is: script.module.skin.helper.artutils-1.0.25.zip)

Just retry the install... On Windows platforms sometimes the files are still locked when Kodi tries to update them. It's a very common and annoying issue on Windows.

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 05:01)efraindelarocha Wrote: Where is the color picker on this skin... I cant get the color picker to appear using jarvis 16.1. I made sure i had the skin helper addon but the color picker shows up under the orphaned addons. Can anyone help.

Skin settings, custom colors

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jinux - 2016-12-28

Hello, why are the text overlapping the buttons in my screenshot? Haha will it be done in the next update?
Thanks for developing and maintaining this great skin, Marcel.

watch gallery

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Ludrig - 2016-12-29

..sorry.. wrong version Sad

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - burekas - 2016-12-30

(2016-12-28, 21:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 17:59)burekas Wrote: Problems with the update of "Skin Helper Artwork and metadata Module" (which is: script.module.skin.helper.artutils-1.0.25.zip)

Just retry the install... On Windows platforms sometimes the files are still locked when Kodi tries to update them. It's a very common and annoying issue on Windows.
It doesn't work. It show that it's failed.
So after restarting kodi, I go to the supported addons and reinstall it because it removed after the failed update (script.module.skin.helper.artutils - by the way in the addons list it presented with the old name this addon)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-12-30

(2016-12-27, 00:58)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I've got a little wish for your great skin ...

Is it possible to create an option for hiding the "Specials" season from TV shows? I personally watch my specials only via the regular seasons and so it would be very nice if "Specials" isn't visible.

Thanks a lot!

Bump for remembering you, Marcel! Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - efraindelarocha - 2016-12-31

(2016-12-28, 21:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 05:01)efraindelarocha Wrote: Where is the color picker on this skin... I cant get the color picker to appear using jarvis 16.1. I made sure i had the skin helper addon but the color picker shows up under the orphaned addons. Can anyone help.

Skin settings, custom colors

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks for that but thats not exactly what i meant. what i mean is if i try to customize one of this colors any color at all the color palette is missing.no matter which color i pick theres just no overlay on that color picker to show me what color im picking. I can blindly scroll through colors and as i choose one i see the color appear on the bottom left of the screen. why the color picker is missing is beyond me. like i said i understand it suppose to be something to do with the skin helper addon but why its disabled i dont know.. its orpahaned addon. why? is it just me or is anyone else having this issue.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - efraindelarocha - 2016-12-31

quick update. i just solved my problem i uninstalled the color picker add on from addons > system > ophaned. i ran the color and it asked once again it needs the color pick addon would you like to install it i said yes. no more issues. i dont know why it quit working in the first place but just an fyi. Great job on the skin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2017-01-01

Little question: How can I deactivate the watchedstate flags from my music? Since some Time I've got the flags on some albums and tracks, but also on unplayed ... And I don't know if it is a skin-based problem or something related with the Emby-Addon ...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - burekas - 2017-01-02

Hi,

The indicator of the num of unwatched episodes doesn't show in Random TV Shows widget (Single Box layout)
* The watched indicator does show (Eye).

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - browned - 2017-01-05

Anyone else having issues with mp3 kbps display in the music OSD?

I get on one shield 0kbps, on another random digits about 9 numbers long.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - thebertster - 2017-01-08

Hi Marcel,

Hope you're well. I have found another problem with the skin scraping incorrect artwork similar to the problem I reported a month or so ago. In this case, the problem occurs on the OSD info panel when playing back a TV show episode from the library. In the bottom panel at the left, it normally displays the TV show series poster. However, if the episode's title happens to correspond to the name of a different TV show (which happens surprisingly often!), the skin is scraping the poster for that TV show and displaying that in the OSD info panel instead.

I have observed the problem with a bunch of different episodes in many different TV shows and to confirm I have gone through a few different shows in my library looking for episode titles that are likely to coincide with show titles and found a few more, so it seems to be 100% reproducible whenever an episode title matches the title of some TV show. Here are a few examples:

Alphas - Episode 1x11 - Original Sin; scrapes poster from this show: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=223751
The Flash (2014) - Episode 3x02 - Paradox; scrapes poster from this show: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=125621
Warehouse 13 - Episode 3x09 - Shadows; scrapes poster from this show: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=187971
Warehouse 13 - Episode 4x11 - The Living and the Dead; scrapes poster from this show: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=308509

As I mentioned before, all my artwork and metadata is already local and I'm configured to only scrape from local data, so this erroneous scraping is definitely being done by the helper script. I first noticed the issue maybe a week ago, but can't say for sure when this first started happening.

When a previously unplayed episode with this problem is first played, the correct poster is initially displayed and then after a few seconds, the skin helper script scrapes the bogus poster and the image is updated. Deleting the texture cache and database doesn't resolve the problem. I am on the latest beta skin and scripts from the beta repo.

Hopefully another simple thing to track down and fix, but let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks as ever for the great work!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Saed - 2017-01-10

Hello

Is it possible that when the kodi is started it goes directly to an addon, such as tv (tvheadend)? And connect the channel number 1, or a chapter of a series?

greeting,

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2017-01-10

(2017-01-08, 02:55)thebertster Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Hope you're well. I have found another problem with the skin scraping incorrect artwork ...
This is exactly why I took away all the organization responsibilities away from Kodi and gave it to Emby. Kodi did a lackluster job, the artwork customization and metadata scraping was tedious and having to rebuild the database became all too frequent!

Granted Emby is yet another piece of software running on my HTPC but it does the metadata and artwork job perfectly. And with the Kodi plugin in Emby and Emby add-on in Kodi, the synchronization is infallible.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - malvinas2 - 2017-01-11

Titan BETA for Kodi Jarvis 3.6.105
Skin Helper Service 1.0.143
Skin Helper Service Widgets 1.0.14
Skin Helper Service Backgrounds 1.0.13
Skin Helper Artwork and metadata Module 1.0.28

1) I am using the Widget "German Telecast Offer", which scrapes a description and a small picture for the most recommended tv-shows for the particular day. But a few seconds later the picture is overwritten by artwork which I suppose is downloaded by the Skin Helper Service. I disabled "Enable artwork lookups" in the section "PVR" of the "Skin Helper Service Widgets", without success.
(I also deleted all files in .\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails)

2) When playing a movie the existing poster artwork and disc-art is discarded and the skin downloads artwork from the internet. I enabled "Enable PVR artwork/metadata only for TV recordings" in the section "PVR artwork" of the "Skin Helper Artwork and metadata Module", again unsuccessfully.

I just want Titan to download PVR artwork in the "EPG" and "Channel"-Display and for music (if no local artwork exists). How do I achieve this ?