Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-01-12

(2016-12-26, 21:45)grote345 Wrote: Marcel thanks for the new beta skin update,but have an issue ( The netflix style homemenu layout the spotlight widget has an issue it's not rotating anymore !) Also tested with a full clean install kodi jarvis 16.1 but also then stilll the same it is not rotating the rest works great so far.

OK I will look into it, fixed in next update

(2016-12-27, 00:58)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Is it possible to create an option for hiding the "Specials" season from TV shows? I personally watch my specials only via the regular seasons and so it would be very nice if "Specials" isn't visible.

No, that is not possible. Skins do not have any control over the actual content that is presented/delivered by Kodi.
If you want to hide the specials node in the TV Shows listings, that's a general Kodi feature request.

(2016-12-27, 22:01)oattes Wrote: Marcel, I've been thinking (dangerous) about the behaviour of widget refresh. I understand (I think) that you have two types of triggers for refreshing a widget -- a signal from Kodi that library data has changes, and a periodic (timed?) refresh. I'm not sure what is the relationship between timed refreshes and the 'force refresh' widget option. In any case, when I create a widget from a video add-on (in my case PBS and iPlayer), titan refreshes the widget fairly often (not sure about the exact rules, but it's many times a day. This perhaps drives unusual traffic to the web site hosting the videos (and certainly drives many logins to my accounts there). I'm wondering if you could provide some option for such widgets to refresh much less frequently -- perhaps options of 'daily', every 12 hours, every 4 hours?

The default refresh time is 10 minutes. It's up to the addon dev to make sure they properly implement some caching.
Most skins actually do not even keep the widgets in memory like Titan does and they just refresh every single time you display them.

So, you will have to request this to the author of your addons.
I find it hard to believe that addons like iPlayer do not already cache the content.

(2016-12-28, 22:20)jinux Wrote: Hello, why are the text overlapping the buttons in my screenshot? Haha will it be done in the next update?
Thanks for developing and maintaining this great skin, Marcel.

Will be fixed in next update, thanks

(2016-12-31, 02:50)efraindelarocha Wrote: Thanks for that but thats not exactly what i meant. what i mean is if i try to customize one of this colors any color at all the color palette is missing.no matter which color i pick theres just no overlay on that color picker to show me what color im picking. I can blindly scroll through colors and as i choose one i see the color appear on the bottom left of the screen. why the color picker is missing is beyond me. like i said i understand it suppose to be something to do with the skin helper addon but why its disabled i dont know.. its orpahaned addon. why? is it just me or is anyone else having this issue.

What platform are you on ? Apple TV perhaps ?
Can you look at your kodi logfile after trying the color picker. I guess it will show a bunch of errors.
Please let me know which errors you got.

EDIT: ignore, I just saw your follow up post.
Glad you fixed it

(2017-01-01, 22:35)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Little question: How can I deactivate the watchedstate flags from my music? Since some Time I've got the flags on some albums and tracks, but also on unplayed ... And I don't know if it is a skin-based problem or something related with the Emby-Addon ...

Hmm, that's strange. Do they show up with albums and/or songs ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Drachen - 2017-01-12

Hi everyone, Im having mouse trouble with my current kodi setup. Everytime I use the mouse it crashes and reboots. There is no problem when I use the keyboard only. The problem started ever since I switched to Titan Skin.
I tried fixing the problem by doing this:

Skin Settings>General Skin Settings>Enable mouse and touch support

But Im still having the same problem.

Thanks for your help Smile

System Info

Raspberry Pi 3
LibreELEC (official) - Version: 7.0.1
Kodi 16.1
Raspbian
Input: Bluetooth Logitech Keyboard (USB)

(2017-01-02, 00:53)burekas Wrote: The indicator of the num of unwatched episodes doesn't show in Random TV Shows widget (Single Box layout)
* The watched indicator does show (Eye).

Will be fixed in next update

(2017-01-05, 02:28)browned Wrote: Anyone else having issues with mp3 kbps display in the music OSD?
I get on one shield 0kbps, on another random digits about 9 numbers long.

Working fine on my end. Maybe some issue with the shield ?
What type of media flags are you using on the OSD ?

(2017-01-08, 02:55)thebertster Wrote: Hope you're well. I have found another problem with the skin scraping incorrect artwork similar to the problem I reported a month or so ago. In this case, the problem occurs on the OSD info panel when playing back a TV show episode from the library. In the bottom panel at the left, it normally displays the TV show series poster. However, if the episode's title happens to correspond to the name of a different TV show (which happens surprisingly often!), the skin is scraping the poster for that TV show and displaying that in the OSD info panel instead.

Hmmm, strange. First of all it shouldn't scrape for any art if you have that already in your library so maybe the helper "thinks" there is no artwork available.
Secondly, it should always use the tvshow's title for lookups and never the episode title...

A few questions:

1) Does the issue still exist with the latest updates from last days ?
2) Do you have the skin setting "enable lookups for addons" enabled ?
3) You are using local media files and not some (illegal) addon ?
4) Do you start the playback from the video library ?

(2017-01-10, 14:59)Saed Wrote: Is it possible that when the kodi is started it goes directly to an addon, such as tv (tvheadend)? And connect the channel number 1, or a chapter of a series?

It is possible but only with playlists (so you could create a playlist with the content you'd like to start).
In the skin settings there's some option to auto launch a playlist at startup.

(2017-01-11, 22:29)malvinas2 Wrote: 1) I am using the Widget "German Telecast Offer", which scrapes a description and a small picture for the most recommended tv-shows for the particular day. But a few seconds later the picture is overwritten by artwork which I suppose is downloaded by the Skin Helper Service. I disabled "Enable artwork lookups" in the section "PVR" of the "Skin Helper Service Widgets", without success.
(I also deleted all files in .\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails)

2) When playing a movie the existing poster artwork and disc-art is discarded and the skin downloads artwork from the internet. I enabled "Enable PVR artwork/metadata only for TV recordings" in the section "PVR artwork" of the "Skin Helper Artwork and metadata Module", again unsuccessfully.

I just want Titan to download PVR artwork in the "EPG" and "Channel"-Display and for music (if no local artwork exists). How do I achieve this ?

I discovered a few flaws regarding the scraping and I'm currently fixing them.
It was scraping artwork regardless of settings or existing artwork.
I can't test it with the GTO addon as I don't have any german channels but I think that will also be fixed.

Fixes available in next beta version later today or tomorrow.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - burekas - 2017-01-12

(2017-01-12, 10:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 00:53)burekas Wrote: The indicator of the num of unwatched episodes doesn't show in Random TV Shows widget (Single Box layout)
* The watched indicator does show (Eye).

Will be fixed in next update
There was update for the helper widgets, was it there or in the next -skin- update?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - petebutty - 2017-01-13

Ok guys, firstly, titan skin is fantastic, it's the first skin I've been truly satisfied with all round, so well done and a massive thankyou!

Only one thing is bothering me, I've searched all through the huge amount of customizations that's available but haven't been able to get it sorted out yet, sure it's just me being daft but I've eventually given up and decided to ask for help.

So here s my issue, I've set up pvr with vu client and all is good except, when watching a channel and I go back to the tv guide, the now playing picture jumps between the small now playing box at the top of the screen and the space at the bottom right of the screen, is there a way to remove one of these boxes for the background playing, or just have it playing on the full background like some of the other skins allow you to select.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - petebutty - 2017-01-13

Ok, having fiddled about for the day I've managed to get it sorted out, not really sure how I did it to be honest as I was playing about like crazy, so not sure what fixed it, only thing I can see that really helped was changing the colour theme, dunno why that did it, but hey, it's looking great now.
now for the daunting task of teaching the the rest of the house how to use it!

Sent from my SM-G930F