Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - thebertster - 2017-01-18

(2017-01-17, 01:18)marcelveldt Wrote: Anyway... I found some stuff in the code which could be the root cause of this. I'm currently testing it but as I don't seem to have any of that special episodes I can't reproduce your specific issue. I will post an updated version tomorrow with my fixes. Please test again with that. No need to flush any caches or something.

Looking good in latest updates, thank you!!!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - gloriousno1 - 2017-01-18

Hi Marcel,

Fanart on big thumbnail on Netflix View 2 doesnt seem to appear anymore since yesterday's update. Just a heads up in case something was missed.
Cheers!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - petebutty - 2017-01-18

Is there any way to put recording (small round R symbols) tabs on programs set to record on the pvr guide?

Sent from my SM-G930F

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - grote345 - 2017-01-18

Hi Marcel fanart on the homescreens does not work netflix homemenu view 2 and also on netflix home menu wood be nice if you can fix this ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2017-01-19

Hi Marcel,

some time ago I asked you about a bug and a feature request, but didn't get any answer. Now my second try ... Wink

Feature request: Is it possible to have an option for hiding the "specials" season inside a TV show? I only use the specials via the regualar seasons and so it would be very nice to hide it. Thanks a lot!
Bug: Since some versions of Titan Beta (Jarvis AND Krypton) I have watchedstate flags on some audio tracks and / or albums. But there is no scheme I can detect, because most of them aren't played since now. Is it possible to deactivate the flags via an option? Thanks a lot!

Oh I just found a second feature request: Setting the poster in the slim list view zentralized instead from the bottom. And in combination with this it would be very cool to have an option for hiding the panel background only behind the poster.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-01-22

(2017-01-17, 02:45)petebutty Wrote: Sorry if that didn't make any sense, in live tv guide, there is a setting that grabs pvr artwork for the programs in the guide, which get displayed on screen, if that makes sense, it's actually a pretty neat option to have but I think it's slowing my system down so I've disabled it. Guide is still clunky though so it may be something else causing it to slow down
I'm using Nvidia shield tv with spmc

If there is no data in the cache it has to populate the data in the background. Once it has a fair amount of data in the cache it will ease on the lookups and no longer impacts performance. A shield should be fast enough to not notice any performance slowdown so maybe something else going on.

(2017-01-17, 07:47)chiefnerd Wrote: You can choose Movies HUB or TV HUB as menu shortcut but you can't change the content of the HUB- also the sideblade menu is broken- no menu items do anything. And the cont is mis-aligned

The hub rows are not (yet) configurable, I might add this at a later stage.
Sideblade menu is working fine, are you on the latest beta of the skin ?
I see no misaligned content.

(2017-01-18, 10:19)pauly3069 Wrote: Hey Marcel, just working on a bit of customization.... Was curious what size icons/images need to be in order to properly fit the tiles for the vertical home menu
I am currently using your skin resource icons in the mean time and they appear to be a bit "low" in the tile and not properly centered (height wise)
Having some custom ones made and want to advise the correct size and resolution so they look great.

370x170 pixels is the default size but you can specify a custom size in the skin settings.

(2017-01-18, 13:17)gloriousno1 Wrote: Fanart on big thumbnail on Netflix View 2 doesnt seem to appear anymore since yesterday's update. Just a heads up in case something was missed.

Will be fixed in next update

(2017-01-18, 16:52)petebutty Wrote: Is there any way to put recording (small round R symbols) tabs on programs set to record on the pvr guide?

It should show a recording icon if an entry is scheduled for recording.

(2017-01-19, 18:15)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Feature request: Is it possible to have an option for hiding the "specials" season inside a TV show? I only use the specials via the regualar seasons and so it would be very nice to hide it. Thanks a lot!
Bug: Since some versions of Titan Beta (Jarvis AND Krypton) I have watchedstate flags on some audio tracks and / or albums. But there is no scheme I can detect, because most of them aren't played since now. Is it possible to deactivate the flags via an option? Thanks a lot!

Oh I just found a second feature request: Setting the poster in the slim list view zentralized instead from the bottom. And in combination with this it would be very cool to have an option for hiding the panel background only behind the poster.

Please look more carefull because I've sent you a reply...

1) Not possible to hide specials, that will have to be fixed in kodi core code. Not adjustable by skinners.

2) Watched flags on music should already be fixed.

3) Please draw me a mockup of what you mean and for what type of content

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2017-01-22

(2017-01-22, 13:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 18:15)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Feature request: Is it possible to have an option for hiding the "specials" season inside a TV show? I only use the specials via the regualar seasons and so it would be very nice to hide it. Thanks a lot!

Please look more carefull because I've sent you a reply...

1) Not possible to hide specials, that will have to be fixed in kodi core code. Not adjustable by skinners.

2) Watched flags on music should already be fixed.

3) Please draw me a mockup of what you mean and for what type of content

Thanks for the answers! And sorry I've not seen your previous feedback! Sad

For 2) Atm I see them in Jarvis and Krypton, but only for albums and not for tracks anymore!

For 3) What I mean is that in the slim list view there is on the left side the poster (or another image, if no poster is available!). Unfortunately this area is optimized for poster with a 2:3 aspect ratio and so all posters from fanart.tv don't fit perfect. As a result above the poster there is an empty (and visible) space because the poster itself "stands" on the bottom and is not fixed in the center of the area (which would create a better "harmony").
So it would be nice to have a option for choosing where the poster has to be fixed (bottom, center or top). And additionally an option to hide the panel background behind the poster (not the complete panel background!). It affects all content types!

I hope this explaination is now understandable. If not I will try to create a screenshot on my Nvidia Shield TV ...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - jaynford - 2017-01-22

Is there anyway to decrease the spacing/padding between items? In the screenshots for the skin, everything is a lot tighter than my current setup. Is it scaling to resolution or something?

Example: http://i.imgur.com/XqPRHay.jpg

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - nexus7 - 2017-01-24

Hallo Marcel, thank you for making this wonderful skin.
I enjoy it pretty much and there are only some minor flaws I detected.

AndroidTV 5.1, Jarvis 16.1

- In Listview 2 autoscrolling of the description does not work.
- I recognised in one Addon (OSMOSIS) that it´s not possible to edit text with the onscreen keyboard although in Confluence/Xonfluence it is. (In this case the text is placed on the left side of the textfield and can´t be adressed with the cursor nor deleted or anything).
- From time to time I recognised a delay up to 10s, when opening a library or system folder, that I didn´t recognise with Confluence/Xonfluence.

Great work, please go on!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-22, 19:55)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: For 2) Atm I see them in Jarvis and Krypton, but only for albums and not for tracks anymore!

For 3) What I mean is that in the slim list view there is on the left side the poster (or another image, if no poster is available!). Unfortunately this area is optimized for poster with a 2:3 aspect ratio and so all posters from fanart.tv don't fit perfect. As a result above the poster there is an empty (and visible) space because the poster itself "stands" on the bottom and is not fixed in the center of the area (which would create a better "harmony").
So it would be nice to have a option for choosing where the poster has to be fixed (bottom, center or top). And additionally an option to hide the panel background behind the poster (not the complete panel background!). It affects all content types!

I hope this explaination is now understandable. If not I will try to create a screenshot on my Nvidia Shield TV ...

2) Will be fixed in next update

3) I've just changed the aligment to center for now, let's see how that goes. If there are any objections I can make it a setting. Also I've added a sideblade toggle to disable the panel behind the poster. Fixes will be in the next beta ( I guess tomorrow)