Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-01-28

(2016-01-28, 01:30)komplex Wrote: Ah i see the problem the skinhelper didnt update because the addon.xml here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/addons.xml is still saying 1.0.32 not 1.0.33 so the script didnt update from the beta repo lol It's fine i just downloaded the manually and installed and it's working now no more crashes

Agreed, manual update to 1.0.33 does resolve the issue.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - horstepipe - 2016-01-28

(2016-01-28, 01:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 00:42)horstepipe Wrote: hey
Extrafanarts don't seem to work in series season view.
Browsing series shows extrafanarts, but entering one to the season list only shows standard fanart.

working fine on my setup.
What version of the skin are you using ?

Also note that the extrafanart only shows up if you select an actual season entry, it doesn't work on the "all seasons" entry

Thank you for your quick support!!!
I'm using Titan v3.6.16
When I enter my series and browse them, extra fanarts work fine.
When I enter one series and see "season1" season 2" etc. it seems to show me the season fanart for every season, which is unfortunately all the same in most cases. I'd prefer to see the extra fanarts here, too.

Entering one season and browse the single episodes just shows the standard fanart for the tv show.

I disabled the "all seasons" entry

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - horstepipe - 2016-01-28

some other things caught my eyes:

in "extended universal start screen" there is that "spotlight" view in the middle. Using that spotlight view for programs results in very ugly program pictures, because it uses the icon.png and not the fanart.jpg from programs as spotlight background.
Is there a chance to change that?
I also tried to just replace the icon file with the poster file (changed format to png), but the skin seems to cache the image somewhere and I can't figure out how to refresh it. I deleted and recreated the menu entry but the picture stays the same.

I think it would be nicer to show up the plot by pressing the info button twice in OSD menu, so you don't have to scroll to the right button for that.

When movies are sorted in sets in movie view only the sets are counted and not the movies in the sets.
So now info panel tells me I have 700 movies instead of 900.

I absolutely love the extended universal start screen (or however it is exactly called in english :-) )
I think the navigation would be more comfortable, if you can't step back to the main menu items with the arrow keys when navigating through widgets/submenu. At the moment you never know when you hit the lower border and get back to the main menu items. "Circular navigation" doesn't take effect on this, to be honest I didn't get what that setting changes at all.

Hope you don't fee spammed by all my requests :-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-01-28

Backgrounds for selected items in widgets only display the background images for whatever the top section is (in mine its TV)

I have House selected here and the background is right (turned off overlay so you can see stuff ok)

Now i move onto the movie section, i select the first thing from the second widget which is Trending Movies but it shows the background for the second widget in TV which is Trending TV

Then the Music section and select the first widget and it shows the background for House as that was the one selected in the TV section

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Tennyten - 2016-01-28

Hi Marcel, recently started kodi from scratch and noticed Music widgets are no longer there, such as Random music artists background etc. Do I need to download an addon for this?

Update: Disregard. Figured it out.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - fishersman - 2016-01-28

Never mind. I was mistaken.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-01-28

Hello Marcel. Can you please add filename to the subtitles download window? And when there's more than one file in the download it opens another window to download the correct one but the text doesn't scroll making difficult to choose the right one. Thank you

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Bjur - 2016-01-28

@komplex. How do you get the skin to look like that? It looks niceSmile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - ac_car - 2016-01-28

Something for low down on the punch list. Wanted to check out the snow theme. Looks nice. However, when I went back to any of the other themes the snow flakes continue to fall. Am tight on time and not sure when I'll get to circle back around to this but wanted it out here for you just in case.

Had a chance to circle back around to this. Found the setting (Skin Settings --> Advanced Settings --> 'Enable Snow Effect on Home'. Seems when backing out of the theme it doesn't get turned back off automatically. Given how easy it is to correct shoves it miles further down the issues list.

As always, thanks for all the hard work on this skin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-28

(2016-01-28, 01:49)horstepipe Wrote: When I enter my series and browse them, extra fanarts work fine.
When I enter one series and see "season1" season 2" etc. it seems to show me the season fanart for every season, which is unfortunately all the same in most cases. I'd prefer to see the extra fanarts here, too.

Are your seasons grouped into folders (on disk) ?

(2016-01-28, 05:03)Tennyten Wrote: Hi Marcel, recently started kodi from scratch and noticed Music widgets are no longer there, such as Random music artists background etc. Do I need to download an addon for this?

If you installed the skin from the repo there should be no issue as the required addon (skinhelper) is automatically installed along with the skin. Also make sure that you actually scraped your music into the library.

(2016-01-28, 01:55)horstepipe Wrote: in "extended universal start screen" there is that "spotlight" view in the middle. Using that spotlight view for programs results in very ugly program pictures, because it uses the icon.png and not the fanart.jpg from programs as spotlight background.
Is there a chance to change that?
I also tried to just replace the icon file with the poster file (changed format to png), but the skin seems to cache the image somewhere and I can't figure out how to refresh it. I deleted and recreated the menu entry but the picture stays the same.
It should always prefer the fanart for the spotlight image and the icon/poster for the small thumb at the bottom.
Can you tell me how to reproduce the issue ? I have just set the spotlight widget to the main programs listing and the fanart shows up just fine, also the icon is showing the small thumb for the addon. You did indeed mean the main programs listing, right ? Or did you mean an actual program addon?

(2016-01-28, 01:55)horstepipe Wrote: I think it would be nicer to show up the plot by pressing the info button twice in OSD menu, so you don't have to scroll to the right button for that.
If you enable the plot with that right info button, it will remember that choice and the plot will show up automatically when you open the OSD info again with the info button.Setting the info button to show the plot will confuse users because they want to close the OSD again with the info button instead.

(2016-01-28, 01:55)horstepipe Wrote: When movies are sorted in sets in movie view only the sets are counted and not the movies in the sets.
So now info panel tells me I have 700 movies instead of 900.
Hmm, I get what you mean. That movies count is provided by Kodi itself and apparently it doesn't count any movies inside sets.

(2016-01-28, 01:55)horstepipe Wrote: I absolutely love the extended universal start screen (or however it is exactly called in english :-) )
I think the navigation would be more comfortable, if you can't step back to the main menu items with the arrow keys when navigating through widgets/submenu. At the moment you never know when you hit the lower border and get back to the main menu items. "Circular navigation" doesn't take effect on this, to be honest I didn't get what that setting changes at all.

I fixed this in the most recent beta of the skin. If you press left/right while on the widgets/submenu it will take you back to the main menu button. If you enable circular navigation it will cycle from left to right, so from submenu to widgets and from widgets to submenu.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-27, 21:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 03:18)bsoriano Wrote: 1. Extendedinfo dialog does not show any general movie info (plot, etc.), it starts with the cast. I am using latest Extendedinfo from Phil65's GitHub.

2. Recently added episodes widget does not show the date the episode was added.

Both issues will be fixed in next skin beta.

I've been taking a look at your improved integration with the extendedinfo script and I would like to note/suggest a couple of things. First though, the integration is much improved! And now,

i) when video is playing and you are browsing other video files and request the extended info for a selected file, the window appears to arrive in the background -- that is, the video playing is 'above' and you cannot see the extended info screen. If you stop the video, the extended info window becomes visible. If you use the extended info script in its 'native' mode the window (unskinned) appears in the foreground (as expected?).

ii) The actor thumbnails do not have labels/tags as they do in the 'native' script. Could this be added (optionally perhaps)?

cheers!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-28, 01:59)komplex Wrote: Backgrounds for selected items in widgets only display the background images for whatever the top section is (in mine its TV)

Good catch. This was actually a tricky one to fix but finally managed to do so.
Fix available in next beta update

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-28, 14:39)francovilar Wrote: Hello Marcel. Can you please add filename to the subtitles download window? And when there's more than one file in the download it opens another window to download the correct one but the text doesn't scroll making difficult to choose the right one. Thank you

Hmmm, it should already list the filename at the bottom, has always been like that. I'll take a look.

What do you mean with more than one file in the download ?