Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - martin_d - 2017-03-09

Why cant I get the TV and Movies shortcut icons to display the fan art from the shows in my library? It used to work, now both are just the standard Titan shortcut. It's driving me mad!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-03-10

(2017-03-04, 18:10)burekas Wrote: a) Lower the widget doesn't work as before.
The problem happens only in "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" (With the others it's ok)

Lowering will now only work with a single row of widgets. Had to remove some code that was too buggy or overcomplicated, sorry.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: b) Why when choosing "Widget rows: Single Widget Large" the squares/landscapes items are arranged in columns and not by rows as before? Where can I change it to be by rows as before?
Should be fixed already in latest update.
Thanks.
Can you still make it as an option also?

I prefer not to, it's another overcomplication. Vertical scroll makes the most sense with vertical widgets.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: c) Where can I set the alignment of the widgets? (To the left/right) because it was to the right and now it's to the left.
Skin setings --> homescreen layout --> align widgets to the right.
I don't find it there.
There is only main menu alignment.

It should be there somewhere at the bottom: Auto-slign widgets to the right

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: d) I see you change the tags info title on the widgets, is there any settings to configure their content? (Like add date etc... instead episode name)
* By the way, there is a known problem (No just here), when there is multi language in the same title (The text swapped, and there is no space)
Is there any thing that can be done to fix this?
Not atm as we have no knowledge if the language is rtl or not. The new widget tags options which I will introduce should solve it however.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: e) It seems that you expanded the gap between the widgets or increased the widget size. So in some menu items there is now vertical scroll bar which isn't looking nice. ("Widget rows: Multiple Widgets" )
There is still not equal gaps, small difference - OCD thing Smile
* Gap 1 is a little bigger then 2.

Please test with next update, I've adjusted it all a bit.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: f) Set background as widget fanart for main menu item - doesn't work.
The background is changing only when I focus on the widget.
I want that the background will follow a specific widget even when standing on the main menu item (As before)
Or by widget when you stand in it, by the focused item.
Fixed in next update, like I said before.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: And regarding your comment, why?
I have always used it until now.
For example the constellation is like this: https://s10.postimg.org/nv930mc2x/screenshot026_c.png
So I want the background will be by widget 2 as default (Like it was previously)
Can you bring it back please?
No, I can't bring it back, sorry It will now auto select the first visible widget for the mainmenu item.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: g) It seems that the single box design has changed, so there is no gap between the info text to the frame of the widget.
Will be fixed in next update
But again, OCD thing, can you reduce the border of the text in more one or two pixels ? Smile
It happens because of the fact you use a different font. In some cases the layout just doesn't match 100% for that.
I will try to adjust it without breaking it but no guarantees. Please check in next update.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: h) [bug] There is annoying vertical line in the single box layout.
Should be fixed in next update.

(2017-03-01, 23:25)burekas Wrote: j) Sometimes when moving between items fanarts in the widgets, there are flickers of the global background.

Can you try to better describe when that happens as I can't reproduce.

(2017-03-05, 15:11)daweze Wrote: it think the latest service helper addon update either has a few bugs or wasn't meant for kodi 16 and it made it into the 16 repo.

No, the skinhelper updated before the skin. The skin update is still pending submission.
So now it's a compatability issue: the old skin version is not compatible with the new skinhelper.

Should be fixed within a few days when the Kodi devs place the updated skin version on the repo.
If you can't wait you can try to downgrade the skinhelper version or switch to the skin's beta version.

(2017-03-05, 15:35)storm119 Wrote: 1- Since yesterday out of sudden my home screen widgets gone. Normally i have 5 rows widget which i link to video/music addon and categories each row with specific name (for better explain see ss attached). And i cant find any setting (configure widget row) to do that again and normally it was under Skin Settings > Homescreen Layout > and below the Homescreen Layout option. And now its replaced with "disable spotlight widget". What are the propose for disable spotlight widget option...btw and how do i configure the widgets row ?
The netflix homescreens now behave the same as the other homescreen layouts. To configure your shortcuts and widgets, use the shortcuts editor.
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts

(2017-03-05, 15:35)storm119 Wrote: 2- Once my android box booted to homescreen I cant open my "menu shortcuts" (on the left of my homescreen) and my remote seems not function even using mouse do nothing...did i missed with settings or something ?

I'm not sure, I think this will be solved once you setup your widgets again.

(2017-03-05, 23:33)borenson Wrote: Hi, can we get another row added on the bottom as a row seems to be missing.

Will be fixed in next update. Note: only when screen aspect ratio is 16:10 and the large widget area is enabled.

(2017-03-06, 22:40)lrddread Wrote: So any word on my question above? Ie in progress widget on home screen of tv shows in library now only shows the show and not the next episode that i would watch and therefore clicking it just takes me to the folder of the show and does not play the next episode. The other widget for recently added does still show episodes but not the in progress one. Is this a skin problem or some other addon dependency and if so what one and where can I get help on it please as the way it is now kinda defeats the whole idea of having it up there as a widget.
Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure I already answered but ok.
The skin's helper addon updated before the skin did and it broke the skin. Now it's waiting untill the skin is updated again.
What you can try to do is re-add the widget from within the shortcuts editor. From the default widgets, select the Next episodes widget.

(2017-03-09, 17:48)proove2613 Wrote: When I try to add a menu item, it does add nothing... Is this a known bug?

Yes, it will be solved within a couple of days. An update for the skin is pending submission to the repo.

(2017-03-09, 23:20)martin_d Wrote: Why cant I get the TV and Movies shortcut icons to display the fan art from the shows in my library? It used to work, now both are just the standard Titan shortcut. It's driving me mad!

Wait a couple of days for the skin update to arrive on the repo.
If you can't wait, temporary switch to the beta version

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Dennisreneholm - 2017-03-11

@Marcelveldt
Do you have more info other than "A few days, a couple of days"
I have this skin on my dads HTPC (at another lokation) which i can't really just install a beta version on, or downgrade the helper, so he's pretty handicapped with his movies and tv shows as it is now Tongue

At home i have just temporarily switched to the standard skin while i wait for Titan to be updated.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - lviperz - 2017-03-11

I have to give thanks and props to Marcel for the recent updates that fixed my problems with the mythtv.pvr addon. After turning off artwork in the addon I still had to manually select the correct artwork for several of my recordings, I now have rotating artwork on the home screen background and thumbnail for the tile. I also now have artwork for the recording groups as well.

Now, is it possible to make the recordings list default to ascending? Right now it defaults to descending and even though I can change it, once I watch and delete all recordings for that group it defaults back to descending. So when new recordings are made again, I have to manually set it to ascending again.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-03-11

(2017-03-11, 13:06)Dennisreneholm Wrote: @Marcelveldt
Do you have more info other than "A few days, a couple of days"
I have this skin on my dads HTPC (at another lokation) which i can't really just install a beta version on, or downgrade the helper, so he's pretty handicapped with his movies and tv shows as it is now Tongue

Nope, sorry, I'm waiting for the Kodi devs to publish the skin on the repo...
Normally this happens very fast but now it's taken a little longer. Note that we're all volunteers doing this so sometimes it can take a little bit longer, maybe just because the person responsible for pushing the skin updates on the repo is busy with his personal life.

As far as I know only the advanced stuff is now broken in the stable skin version, the basics should still work.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2017-03-11

(2017-03-11, 18:08)lviperz Wrote: I have to give thanks and props to Marcel for the recent updates that fixed my problems with the mythtv.pvr addon. After turning off artwork in the addon I still had to manually select the correct artwork for several of my recordings, I now have rotating artwork on the home screen background and thumbnail for the tile. I also now have artwork for the recording groups as well.

Now, is it possible to make the recordings list default to ascending? Right now it defaults to descending and even though I can change it, once I watch and delete all recordings for that group it defaults back to descending. So when new recordings are made again, I have to manually set it to ascending again.

1) You're welcome. Thanks for sharing your setup so I could reproduce the issues with mythtv.
As for manualy correcting some of the recordings, look in the settings of the Artwork and metadata module, you can finetune the pvr art scraping there.
Also I'll look if I can improve the tvshow/movie detection as most of your issues were related to tvshows being scraped as the movie with the same name.

2) You mean the normal recordings listing, not the widget ? That is controlled by Kodi itself, not by the skin.
Out of control for the skin.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - martinjh99 - 2017-03-11

Got Titan set up the way I want it to look on my Rasp Pi setup - How do I backup the settings on the Pi so I can copy and restore on my laptop?

17.0 on both machines.

and thanks for a really nice skin too Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - VMCosco - 2017-03-12

Kodi 16.1
Titan Beta 3.6.117
Skin Helper Service 1.1.10
Skin Helper Service Widgets 1.0.26

"Next Airing Episodes" doesn't appear to be working. Nothing is being shown in the widget on home screen. I have removed the widget. Restarted. Added the widget and no change.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - lviperz - 2017-03-12

(2017-03-11, 19:31)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) You're welcome. Thanks for sharing your setup so I could reproduce the issues with mythtv.
As for manualy correcting some of the recordings, look in the settings of the Artwork and metadata module, you can finetune the pvr art scraping there.
Also I'll look if I can improve the tvshow/movie detection as most of your issues were related to tvshows being scraped as the movie with the same name.

I might have spoken too soon. Seems that after letting spmc run for a while the pvr tile thumbnail returns to the default pic and the background stops displaying. I'm not sure yet as to hong long after startup this happens or what might trigger it, but the only way I've found to get the images back is to exit spmc and start it up again. I also noticed when viewing the episode list of a tv show (not pvr) the extra fanart displayed is wrong after a period of time. The first image for the show is correct but when it rotates to the extra fanart I wold sometimes get the image that was displayed on the home screen background when I entered the tv shows list.

So far I've seen it stop working after I've watch a show or 2. I'll try and see if I can figure out if something is triggering the problem or not.

BTW, this is titan beta 117 on spmc 16.5.5 on nvidia shield tv 5.1.

(2017-03-11, 19:31)marcelveldt Wrote: 2) You mean the normal recordings listing, not the widget ? That is controlled by Kodi itself, not by the skin.
Out of control for the skin.

Yes, I do mean the normal recordings list. Since that is a kodi function, can you change the list of shows to be the episode name and not the show name? In confluence the episode list of a tv show group will have the Show Name with the Episode Name in parenthesis. It would be great if the episodes could be listed like tv shows with the SxxExx and episode name format. But that may not be possible since Mythtv does not store it's files in a standard kodi format.