Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-01-29

Using emby addon, in previous versions off the addon filename was not showing correctly in kodi but was fixed... maybe current version broke it. Will try with confluence. Some subtitles sites when you download there's multiple versions of the subtitle, when downloading those, opens another window (smaller) for you to choose the correct one. This window on your skin doesn't scroll the text.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-29, 01:25)oattes Wrote: i) when video is playing and you are browsing other video files and request the extended info for a selected file, the window appears to arrive in the background -- that is, the video playing is 'above' and you cannot see the extended info screen. If you stop the video, the extended info window becomes visible. If you use the extended info script in its 'native' mode the window (unskinned) appears in the foreground (as expected?).

ii) The actor thumbnails do not have labels/tags as they do in the 'native' script. Could this be added (optionally perhaps)?

Thanks for the catch. Both issues fixed in next beta of the skin.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-01-29

It looks like the PVR-Recent Recordings widget is not working in the latest code (3.6.20). I see you have added some new (sorted) PVR widgets... they work!
The PVR-Recent Recordings shows the recent recordings, but when any are selected and 'played'.... nothing plays :-(.

Log Excerpt:
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> global name 'getJSON' is not defined
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 112, in <module>
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: Main()
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: File "C:\Users\oattes\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 33, in __init__
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: json_result = getJSON('PVR.GetRecordingDetails', '{"recordingid": %d, "properties": [ %s ]}' %(int(path),fields_pvrrecordings))
18:16:12 T:4260 ERROR: NameError: global name 'getJSON' is not defined

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - JDizzy - 2016-01-29

(2016-01-28, 01:40)oattes Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 01:30)komplex Wrote: Ah i see the problem the skinhelper didnt update because the addon.xml here http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/addons.xml is still saying 1.0.32 not 1.0.33 so the script didnt update from the beta repo lol It's fine i just downloaded the manually and installed and it's working now no more crashes

Agreed, manual update to 1.0.33 does resolve the issue.

OK.... I am experiencing the 'skin helper error'.
I am running Jarvis Beta RC-2 and Titan Beta 3.6.20

I have uninstalled skin, installed from repo, uninstalled, installed form zip with no joy.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-01-29

Hi marcel, thanx for the fixes they all work Wink

As for the images issue here they are:

The first one as you see is the "List" view, and it is fine as most of views, while the "Small List" (the 2nd one) alyways shows that artist image. This happens everywhere in the music section, not just playlists.

The second issue was the "classic box" tags. As you said it is normal that the text field gets stretched as in picture 1. Can you use a 3-piece image? this way it would be always perfect, also for others sections. I can prepare of course all the stuff, just let me know resolutions.
The second images shows that the last box is a little higher that the codec ones. Wrong value or just different/wrong images?
I suggest when you have time / wish to prepare a standard multi-piece background to use to create all those fields, and of course the final result would be the same as now which is perfect, only just not stretched...

Let me know Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - bazzz3 - 2016-01-30

Quote:OK.... I am experiencing the 'skin helper error'.

I have uninstalled skin, installed from repo, uninstalled, installed form zip with no joy.

Have you uninstalled the skin helper addon too.So uninstall the Skin and then the helper.Then reinstall the skin,this would usually sort it for me.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-30

(2016-01-29, 18:21)JDizzy Wrote: OK.... I am experiencing the 'skin helper error'.

A debug log would be great to investigate the issue...

(2016-01-29, 01:44)francovilar Wrote: Using emby addon, in previous versions off the addon filename was not showing correctly in kodi but was fixed... maybe current version broke it. Will try with confluence. Some subtitles sites when you download there's multiple versions of the subtitle, when downloading those, opens another window (smaller) for you to choose the correct one. This window on your skin doesn't scroll the text.

I fixed the filename issue for emby addon yesterday. As for that second dialog... I have never seen that before. Would it be possible for you to make a screenshot/photo next time you see that ?

(2016-01-29, 15:42)oattes Wrote: It looks like the PVR-Recent Recordings widget is not working in the latest code (3.6.20). I see you have added some new (sorted) PVR widgets... they work!
The PVR-Recent Recordings shows the recent recordings, but when any are selected and 'played'.... nothing plays :-(.

Thanks for the catch. Just fixed it and I will provide update later today or tomorrow.

(2016-01-13, 20:10)accacc5 Wrote: I was wondering if there is a possibility of having the flags for codecs/audio ch/etc.... colored and display at the footer not at the top? we can obtain colored flags from the forums here that pretty nice but don't know how to incorporate them in the corresponding xml and have them display at the footer (i know they have to be resized and maybe incorporated in the textures.xbt)

The option for coloured media flags will be added in the upcoming next beta of the skin.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-01-30

A little issue with big list (with small option)

As you can see it overlaps the year, but when it's highlighted it works fine.

About this view: could you make an option to show or less the year / length / seen status in the small list? in my opinion there is no need for them here having them already displayed in other infos.

thanx

(2016-01-29, 22:20)Simograndi Wrote: The first one as you see is the "List" view, and it is fine as most of views, while the "Small List" (the 2nd one) alyways shows that artist image. This happens everywhere in the music section, not just playlists.

Got it, thanks. Fixed in next beta.

(2016-01-29, 22:20)Simograndi Wrote: The second issue was the "classic box" tags. As you said it is normal that the text field gets stretched as in picture 1. Can you use a 3-piece image? this way it would be always perfect, also for others sections. I can prepare of course all the stuff, just let me know resolutions.
The second images shows that the last box is a little higher that the codec ones. Wrong value or just different/wrong images?
I suggest when you have time / wish to prepare a standard multi-piece background to use to create all those fields, and of course the final result would be the same as now which is perfect, only just not stretched...

The difference was really hard to notice on my 17" develop notebook but after a little zooming I got it. Adjusted it and now it should look better altough it will never be perfect I guess. While I was there I have also added some new media flags to choose from.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-01-31

(2016-01-30, 03:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 01:44)francovilar Wrote: Using emby addon, in previous versions off the addon filename was not showing correctly in kodi but was fixed... maybe current version broke it. Will try with confluence. Some subtitles sites when you download there's multiple versions of the subtitle, when downloading those, opens another window (smaller) for you to choose the correct one. This window on your skin doesn't scroll the text.

I fixed the filename issue for emby addon yesterday. As for that second dialog... I have never seen that before. Would it be possible for you to make a screenshot/photo next time you see that ?
Here you go:
http://s23.postimg.org/pfai2hby3/20160130_211514.jpg
Another example is subtitles season packs

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-31

(2016-01-30, 15:17)Simograndi Wrote: A little issue with big list (with small option)
As you can see it overlaps the year, but when it's highlighted it works fine.
About this view: could you make an option to show or less the year / length / seen status in the small list? in my opinion there is no need for them here having them already displayed in other infos.

Yeah, it shouldn't display those extra details in that view, it was an error. Just fixed it. Available in next beta.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-01-31

(2016-01-31, 00:17)francovilar Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2229845' dateline='1454116081']
http://s23.postimg.org/pfai2hby3/20160130_211514.jpg
Another example is subtitles season packs

The text should control when you focus an item in that list. Can you confirm ?