Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - puenktchen - 2016-02-08

(2016-02-08, 15:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 15:24)pünktchen Wrote: Don't know if it was reported already:
While zapping through pvr channels no OSD is shown at all. (works in Confluence)

Strange... It's working on my testsetup.
You did enable it in Settings --> Live TV ?
Otherwise it wouldn't show up in Confluence, would it!?
Maybe a bad combination of all those Titan OSD settings?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-02-08

(2016-02-08, 16:32)pünktchen Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 15:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 15:24)pünktchen Wrote: Don't know if it was reported already:
While zapping through pvr channels no OSD is shown at all. (works in Confluence)

Strange... It's working on my testsetup.

Skin settings - Playback & OSD - Auto show OSD infopanel on video playback start

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - SaEt9000 - 2016-02-08

(2016-02-08, 15:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 15:36)SaEt9000 Wrote: Since the last kodi updates (16 RC2 and RC3) I have one Problem by using smart lists in Titan skin
I put my smart lists as menu-Points in kodis homescreen ans use the smart list for widgets as well. In the first weeks this worked well.
Some days ago suddenly the menu was blank - there where the smart lists where implemented before.

What happens if you go to Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Edit menu shortcuts --> Add --> Video Library --> Playlists
Will that listing be empty ?

Can you take a look in your Kodi logfile after trying this ? There may be an error listed.

Also, are you using any kind of path substitution for your smart playlists folder or just all default ?

Thank you for your urgent reply.
When I add all my playlists in the main-menu in one menu-point (that is what is happening when I do it as you suggested) then I can see all my playlists in one view and i can activate them. So, this works.
I double-checked it again: to choose one playlist directly as a smart list is still not possible - the view is still empty.

The kodi-log shows this error:

15:53:13 T:1853001224 ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting special://masterprofile/PartyMode-Video.xsp
15:53:13 T:1853001224 ERROR: Error loading Smart playlist special://masterprofile/PartyMode-Video.xsp (failed to read file)
15:53:13 T:1853001224 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

This lines are repeating 5 or 6 times.
I will try to delete PartyMode-Video.xsp - because I do not need it.

SaEt9000

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - SaEt9000 - 2016-02-08

ok,

I tried to delete this partymode playlist... but it was not possible.
So I changed it a little bit: I have no muskivideos and so i changed the type from musikvideos to mixed.

And suddenly the partmode playlist shows some musik-files and I have access on all my playlists even in menu-configuration.

For the moment I dont know - is it accidently or is the issue solved... ??

The error in the kodi.log is solved as well...

I will see...

SaEt9000

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - puenktchen - 2016-02-08

(2016-02-08, 17:14)komplex Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 16:32)pünktchen Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 15:55)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange... It's working on my testsetup.

Skin settings - Playback & OSD - Auto show OSD infopanel on video playback start
No change. And even if i wouldn't like it this way. I don't want to show up the OSD when starting a video.

I've tried a fresh install of Jarvis RC3 and Titan skin without touching any setting,
now the OSD pops up after channel change (as expected) but still not while zapping.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - tmaru - 2016-02-08

Running the latest Jarvis beta.. When using the favorites widget, program addons and android activities will not start.. just the UI click. Do you need a log?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - ac_car - 2016-02-09

(2016-02-07, 23:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 00:31)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Yes, it is DialogOverlayExtra.

Why manual mod the xml files ? It will be overwritten with each skin update or you won't be able to update.
If your changes interest other people, share them with me so I can incorporate them in the skin (if needed as optional setting or additional layout), that way all users can benefit ;-)

Like where you went with the simplified horizontal layout. Please do share with Marcelveldt for possible inclusion.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - ac_car - 2016-02-09

Marcelveldt,

Man, you have put a ton of work into this skin and as I review the forum I can't help but notice how much we are running you ragged. 29 pages just on Jarvis alone.

Bought you a beer and would encourage more of us here who are using this skin, asking for changes, and ?? to do the same. Buy Marcel a beer!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - clarkes71 - 2016-02-09

(2016-02-06, 17:53)clarkes71 Wrote: Setting up new computer using Jarvis RC3 and Using Version 3.6.23 of the Titan skin.

Having trouble setting widgets - Default Widgets. I have the circle spinning on the 'Getting Directory Listing' and appears to be stuck. I let it run for 5-10 mins.

Also, having trouble with 'Set Thumbnail' - When you click on set thumbnail, nothing happens?

Possible bugs on 3.6.23?

Edit: Default widgets came up after 10 minutes... trying to update another widget and taking same amount of time?

Reporting that Thumbnails are working again. However, My default Widget selection is still being hung up on something. Waiting 20 mins and nothing... seems something may have gotten corrupted?

Edit: Not sure what changed or what I did, but Default Widgets are now working.

Thnak you marcelveldt for an excellent job and a great Skin for Kodi !!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - dave157 - 2016-02-09

(2016-02-09, 05:38)ac_car Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 23:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 00:31)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, First of all great skin! Big Grin I find Titan very similar in customization options to previous skins I`ve used (Eminence, Mimic). I do have a couple of questions; is it possible to disable the background "dimming" effect when the dialogprogress/dialogok/dialogyes-no windows pop up? I looked for it within the .xml files when I repositioned/re-shaped the windows. Is it the 'DialogOverlayExtra' that`s the effect?

Also, I modded the simplified horizontal home menu some but wanted it to have only three menu items onscreen at a time without the overlap on the sides of the screen from the other items.

Yes, it is DialogOverlayExtra.

Why manual mod the xml files ? It will be overwritten with each skin update or you won't be able to update.
If your changes interest other people, share them with me so I can incorporate them in the skin (if needed as optional setting or additional layout), that way all users can benefit ;-)

Like where you went with the simplified horizontal layout. Please do share with Marcelveldt for possible inclusion.

@ac_car, I`m glad you like it. I`m still modding it some but when I`m done I`ll be glad to post the mod`s. I`m by no means a 'skinner', lol, just a 'tweaker' that has a lot of time on my hands right now. Big Grin

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Tennyten - 2016-02-09

(2016-02-03, 20:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 22:54)Tennyten Wrote: Okay I noticed what's happening is i'l rescan everything and then the option to select Random Music Artists Background will appear as well as setting the thumbnail to the same but then once i exit and re-enter Kodi it is defaulting back to the stock images and those options disappear again. This is only for music that this is happening.

Thanks for figuring this out. I reproduced the issue and will fix it right away.

Problem reoccurs in latest beta upon restart. Music and sometimes Pictures.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-02-09

(2016-02-08, 16:11)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, Thank you for the info and indeed if anyone shows interest I`ll be glad to share with you and them. I always make backup copies of the original and modified .xml files I tinker with, as a safety precaution and to incorporate into subsequent updates. BTW, would it be possible for you to include a 3 menu item option for the simple horizontal layout in a future update? Thanks again, Dave

Feel free to share any ideas and/or code mods with me for incorporation in the skin.
Like I said, if the change makes any sense, I'll happily include it in the skin.

Yes, the 3 menu item option sounds good.

(2016-02-08, 20:28)pünktchen Wrote: No change. And even if i wouldn't like it this way. I don't want to show up the OSD when starting a video.

I've tried a fresh install of Jarvis RC3 and Titan skin without touching any setting,
now the OSD pops up after channel change (as expected) but still not while zapping.

Sorry, but for my understanding... what's the difference with "channel change" and "zapping" ?
In my understanding zapping = changing the channel.

The setting to show the OSD infopanel is separate from the LiveTV setting (as that is controlled by Kodi itself).

(2016-02-08, 19:04)SaEt9000 Wrote: For the moment I dont know - is it accidently or is the issue solved... ??

My best guess here is that the playlist you deleted was corrupted and causing all other playlist to fail to load.
Great it's resolved now.

(2016-02-09, 05:39)ac_car Wrote: Bought you a beer and would encourage more of us here who are using this skin, asking for changes, and ?? to do the same. Buy Marcel a beer!

Thanks Big Grin