Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 14:53)Morphy99 Wrote: Has the changes to weather fanart been rolled out to the stable yet? After an upgrade to Jarvis the skin default weather fanart isn't working and I had to download the weather icon pack again.

Correct, the current stable has the issue that there is no icon/fanart pack assigned by default. You will have to install/assign it yourself.
Current beta throws a warning if you want to install it on first startup.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-02-24

New issue with the OSD now lol

Press info button to show info, but when you press it again to get rid of it it shows the box used as the pause overlay. Right at the end of the gif you'll see it, it only shows for about a second

EDIT: i think it's still something to do with the "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seek" because if i have that selected it doesn't show it

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-02-24

Marcelveldt, whats the best forum to be in for updates n stuff for Titan as as well as this site im also on Emby Wink

Also, i would'nt mind sharing my 'theme' ive made. Its an orange/grey/black theme. If anything i would say it looks like Amazon fire devices.
Since my few problems with colours a few weekds ago i havnt come across any problems with this skin except widgets do not tend to load up all the time when using the low horizontal menu.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 16:39)komplex Wrote: Press info button to show info, but when you press it again to get rid of it it shows the box used as the pause overlay. Right at the end of the gif you'll see it, it only shows for about a second

Got it, thanks. Will be fixed in next update

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - passenger - 2016-02-24

marcelveldt, I was using the Netflix theme yesterday but I was wondering why I have some "black" empty space on the bottom once I scroll past all widgets.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - urzahil - 2016-02-24

Hi,
How can I emulate the info button on an Amazon Fire TV remote?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 20:10)urzahil Wrote: Hi,

Have a look at the wiki should give you an idea on the best way to change buttons on that remote

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - urzahil - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 20:38)komplex Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 20:10)urzahil Wrote: Hi,

Have a look at the wiki should give you an idea on the best way to change buttons on that remote

Thanks! That works perfectly!
I have another issue too. When resuming a movie from the in progress movies widget on the home screen, I get no screen art or movie logo. If I resume it from the in progress movies menu entry, everything is ok. See pics
watch gallery

I'm on the latest beta by the way.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - rossdret - 2016-02-24

I am stuck! I am using Titan release version. I setup windows 10 mode and selected a few widgets. When the screen loads the side menu is gone and my widgets are not displayed. I can't post a log because I can't bring up the side menu, its on the widget side of the screen and side menu is hidden.

I am using an amazon fire stick so I don't have a mouse. The navigation buttons make sounds but do not move around anywhere. I have force closed kodi and started again but still no avail. Thoughts?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-24, 18:58)passenger Wrote: marcelveldt, I was using the Netflix theme yesterday but I was wondering why I have some "black" empty space on the bottom once I scroll past all widgets.

Maybe there's a widget there that isn't working ?

(2016-02-24, 20:50)urzahil Wrote: I have another issue too. When resuming a movie from the in progress movies widget on the home screen, I get no screen art or movie logo. If I resume it from the in progress movies menu entry, everything is ok.

Is that movie in your library and on disk or is it some streaming addon ?
If streaming addon, you should contact the addon dev to fix it. It's aknown issue when launching content from a widget.

BTW: If you're using Emby for your library it's also a known issue ONLY for in progress movies.

(2016-02-24, 21:07)rossdret Wrote: I am stuck! I am using Titan release version. I setup windows 10 mode and selected a few widgets. When the screen loads the side menu is gone and my widgets are not displayed. I can't post a log because I can't bring up the side menu, its on the widget side of the screen and side menu is hidden.

I am using an amazon fire stick so I don't have a mouse. The navigation buttons make sounds but do not move around anywhere. I have force closed kodi and started again but still no avail. Thoughts?

Hmm, I wonder what could have gone wrong on your setup.
Don't know if it's possible to grab your Kodi log ?

To fix, maybe hook up a keyboard, press the S key (top open the shutdown menu) and navigate to settings to reset the skin ?

@all,

I've just posted another beta on the beta repo with again some small fixes for issues that were found.
Also regrouped the settings for the header because they were spreaded all over the skin settings.
It looks pretty stable to me after a few hours of testing it all. If no major issues are found, I will post this version to stable tomorrow.

Thanks all for testing and the feedback !

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-02-25

I wont be upgrading to using the Krypton nightlies like i did with Jarvis so will i be better off using the Kodi repo version or should i stick with the Emby beta repo?

EDIT: Pressing the info button on items in the Up Next widget breaks skin helper again. nvm Emby beta repo only showing script.skin.helper.service-1.0.50 manually updated to script.skin.helper.service-1.0.51 and it's back working again

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - MagikMark - 2016-02-25

Can we expect support for hevc/x265 codec icons?