Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - VMCosco - 2016-03-05

Tons of issues with current stable version today. My Skin Helper Service uninstalled somehow and I cannot find it in the Kodi Repo or the Emby Beta Repo to reinstall it. Where did it go?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-03-05

(2016-03-05, 02:42)VMCosco Wrote: Tons of issues with current stable version today. My Skin Helper Service uninstalled somehow and I cannot find it in the Kodi Repo or the Emby Beta Repo to reinstall it. Where did it go?

You can grab the latest version here:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/script.skin.helper.service/

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - dave157 - 2016-03-05

(2016-03-04, 02:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 20:30)dave157 Wrote: @marcelveldt, Would it be possible to swap positions of the location info (in the header) with the weather provider info within the weather section in a future update? Thanks!

What do you mean with "weather provide info" ?
@marcelveldt, The weather addon, in my case Yahoo! Big Grin Thx

(2016-03-05, 02:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 02:42)VMCosco Wrote: Tons of issues with current stable version today. My Skin Helper Service uninstalled somehow and I cannot find it in the Kodi Repo or the Emby Beta Repo to reinstall it. Where did it go?

You can grab the latest version here:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/script.skin.helper.service/

Thanks. Managed to get it installed via a pop-up window telling me I needed to install it. It is still throwing tons of errors and won't load any background images and only intermittently add widget artwork. I tried to update the add on (just to fix the errors) via Kodi but I got an "update failed" message. Had an issue with my Emby library today as well which is probably not helping matters.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-03-05

(2016-03-05, 00:32)browned Wrote: Anyone else having control issues with the last few betas?

I have titan tiles (1 row of small) so widget lists drop from the top, if I am in live tv, recordings, movies and press back I get taken back to the home screen and a widget drops down for the tile I go back to. There is no focus on the widget so I have to press up multiple times to get to the widget list changer and then down to get rid of the widget.

This can also happen when scrolling sides ways on the home screen, random widgets drop.

Another issue I have noticed is that when changing into a new screen or when a widget list drops I need to press left/right/up/down buttons twice before the select changes for the first time, after that it moves on a single press.

This has been happening on 2 x Shield TV's 1 x PC with multiple remotes and keyboard on the PC.
Have the same problem and also using titan titles small

(2016-03-05, 03:28)VMCosco Wrote: Thanks. Managed to get it installed via a pop-up window telling me I needed to install it. It is still throwing tons of errors and won't load any background images and only intermittently add widget artwork. I tried to update the add on (just to fix the errors) via Kodi but I got an "update failed" message. Had an issue with my Emby library today as well which is probably not helping matters.

Mind sharing your log with me so I can take a look ?

(2016-03-05, 12:28)francovilar Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 00:32)browned Wrote: Anyone else having control issues with the last few betas?

I have titan tiles (1 row of small) so widget lists drop from the top, if I am in live tv, recordings, movies and press back I get taken back to the home screen and a widget drops down for the tile I go back to. There is no focus on the widget so I have to press up multiple times to get to the widget list changer and then down to get rid of the widget.

This can also happen when scrolling sides ways on the home screen, random widgets drop.

Another issue I have noticed is that when changing into a new screen or when a widget list drops I need to press left/right/up/down buttons twice before the select changes for the first time, after that it moves on a single press.

This has been happening on 2 x Shield TV's 1 x PC with multiple remotes and keyboard on the PC.

This issue should be fixed in latest skin update + skinhelper update

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - boro boy - 2016-03-05

(2016-03-05, 00:26)boro boy Wrote: @marcelveldt the file structure is correct as always had it the way you mention,

have attached a log file for you as makes no sense to me lol.

http://pastebin.com/QRXuELpb

Please note I went back to Kodi 15 to see if had seem issue with the Titan skin and the same thing happens

you have any further ideas on this at all

(2016-03-05, 13:47)boro boy Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 00:26)boro boy Wrote: @marcelveldt the file structure is correct as always had it the way you mention,

have attached a log file for you as makes no sense to me lol.

http://pastebin.com/QRXuELpb

Please note I went back to Kodi 15 to see if had seem issue with the Titan skin and the same thing happens

you have any further ideas on this at all

I will look at it later today.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - boro boy - 2016-03-05

Cheers appricate it as the cdart is definatley showing up in other skins such as Aeon MQ 6 & Chroma

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-03-05

New bugs/Old bugs: skin 3.6.41, helper 1.0.59 .... here goes:

1) While I don't expect that it makes sense for the 'Info' button to work on some widgets, I know that we have discussed before that is should work on some ;-). In particular, while the button does work as expected on widgets for TV Shows and Movies (e.g. Next Episode, Recently added Movies), it does not seem to work on Live TV nor Music widgets (e.g. Recently recorded, and Recently Played Albums). I would have expected it to work on all of these widgets since the button is (effectively) acting on an item in the Kodi library. Certainly the button works inside any library view.

2) Backgrounds on the home screen seem to be messed up.

i) While (random, extra fanart) backgrounds for Movies and TV Shows show up promptly when Kodi starts, often backgrounds for live tv, music and photos (also random fanart/pvrart/musicart) sometime take many minutes to appear.

ii) PVR art backgrounds show up on Music, Photo and other tiles. Take a look at this animation:

http://imgur.com/508zkiK

Note that allthough Movies and TV Shows backgrounds are fine, Music, Photos and System all show a PVR background. Also note that after a few moments, the System background changes to the Weather background (which is correct).

3) Still seeing the issues with the music backgrounds. The following animations will illustrate:

http://imgur.com/xJq1lpp

The speed of the background update has been improved, but you can still see a flicker of the homescreen background before the (new) album artist backgrounds appear.

http://imgur.com/2SgvRAY

Moving rapidly through the artists shows the 'queuing' problem with the backgrounds.

I would be happy to provide more detail wrt to my configuration, logs (no errors), or other ... just let me know what would help.

thanks,
Lee

PS. Before these tests I was careful to reset the caches for PVR Art, and Music Art, as well as pre-load the music art cache using the options in the skin helper configuration. The speed of some of the transitions may be a little laggy due to the fact that the media and artwork are picked up over a network on my test configuration -- however kodi is locally installed and cached on local hard drive (SSD) so that part should be very fast.

(2016-03-05, 12:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 03:28)VMCosco Wrote: Thanks. Managed to get it installed via a pop-up window telling me I needed to install it. It is still throwing tons of errors and won't load any background images and only intermittently add widget artwork. I tried to update the add on (just to fix the errors) via Kodi but I got an "update failed" message. Had an issue with my Emby library today as well which is probably not helping matters.

Mind sharing your log with me so I can take a look ?

I'm trying to get my logs exported but the xbmclogs service seems to be taking forever to get logs out via email. To outline several of the issues I am having with the current stable:

1) Navigation/Remote Click issues: having to click twice, move the directional button to activate movement (I believe you have already made a fix for this)
2) Selection buttons in pop-ups are not "selectable"; can't highlight "yes" or "no" etc.
3) Skin widgets pulling incorrect items (i.e. recommended movies is showing albums, recent albums is showing random movies, etc)
4) Widget tags cannot be Customized even when customize is selected. Tags still show on landscape no matter what I select.

And on additional question: Is it possible to get proper landscape art for the Trending TV Shows (Trakt) and Trending Movies (Trakts) widgets? I just get the show fanart with a tag over it.

Thanks as always for a great skin and for always working through these issues for all of us.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Glyde62 - 2016-03-06

Noticing the tile images seem to be taking ages to appear lately.
Take anywhere upto 4 or 5 minutes for them to appear

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - leejk - 2016-03-06

Hello,

A small issue I've noticed with both jarvis and isengard versios; when starting to play a video, the info bar that is displayed at the bottom will not disappear on it's own sometimes. You have to stop and restart the video, and then usually it will disappear on it's own.

thx

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - francovilar - 2016-03-06

(2016-03-05, 12:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 12:28)francovilar Wrote:

This issue should be fixed in latest skin update + skinhelper update
It's better but I have to press up one time to focus the widget. If I press exit it does nothing and if I press right/left it goes to the widgets of the next main menu widgets. Maybe the focus is in the row of widgets but the focus should be in one movie/tvshow. Hope it makes sense