Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-03-10

Titan 3.6.42

I don't recall the name of this view (and I can't find out) because
  1. I don't have the sideblade/options menu (no, Disable sideblade/options menu is not enabled)
  2. I can not navigate with a phone app because there is no focus once entering the page
  3. Also note that the Home button is not present with this layout, it is present for my movies which are in the "Big Panel Details" layout.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mikpj - 2016-03-10

I am such a noob, I only make builds and use Community Portal to backup and upload my build to other devices. I get this error when i use there backup:

http://xbmclogs.com/pctlllte7

Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - lrddread - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-09, 12:07)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 10:18)bleakassassin Wrote: I've run into a serious issue with the most recent stable version of Titan. If I choose to reset the skin to default settings, most of the text and several crucial icons disappear. It renders all of Kodi essentially unusable if you don't know your way around the menus.

Thanks for your report!
I have just fixed the bug and asked the kodi devs if they could update the stable version skin again today.

having this problem as well started in isengard and had to reset everything as couldn't do anything as no text showing etc. Figured might as well switch to jarvis and doing same thing in there. When i install the skin if switches to it and i can't read any text on screen or see anything its all black with light blue boxes where there is stuff and then the bottom are the accept and cancel buttons which i can't see anything on either but i just used right arrow to go over one and canceled and got out of titan.
Did they push the update or are we still waiting for it? repo says 3.6.42 when i try update it.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 01:46)pĆ¼nktchen Wrote: With setting "Autoclose OSD" set to null, the OSD (with player controls) autocloses itself immediately after opening.

Was annoying last night but if you set it to nothing it works fine for now, not 0 just nothing

(2016-03-10, 04:48)mikpj Wrote: I am such a noob, I only make builds and use Community Portal to backup and upload my build to other devices. I get this error when i use there backup:

http://xbmclogs.com/pctlllte7

Any help would be appreciated.

I fixed it. I had to rename this file \\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.skin.helper.service\\musicart\\.xml

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - PixelJunkie77 - 2016-03-10

I'm struggling to get my custom backgrounds to stick when i transfer my setup from pc to android device. At which point in the file structure do i change paths to special, is it:

special://userdata/backgrounds/Kodi 5.jpg

or

special://backgrounds/Kodi 5.jpg

also which xml files need to edited for this to work?

Great Skin BTW.

I am in an addon and the view is "SHOWCASE", I change it to panel detail but when i come back it switched to Showcase.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mcooling - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-09, 18:15)PH-SYM Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 10:18)bleakassassin Wrote: I've run into a serious issue with the most recent stable version of Titan. If I choose to reset the skin to default settings, most of the text and several crucial icons disappear. It renders all of Kodi essentially unusable if you don't know your way around the menus.

Even more serious, The same happens on first install, so for those trying out this skin, the first they see is your right screenshot with the blue and white bars. I had to delete the guisettings.xml to get the default skin back. Hope the fix will be online soon.

has anyone found a fix for this yet? currently inoperable on my android box, and i've had to revert back to confluence.
thanks in advance..
marc

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - wints - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 22:29)mcooling Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 18:15)PH-SYM Wrote:

Even more serious, The same happens on first install, so for those trying out this skin, the first they see is your right screenshot with the blue and white bars. I had to delete the guisettings.xml to get the default skin back. Hope the fix will be online soon.

has anyone found a fix for this yet? currently inoperable on my android box, and i've had to revert back to confluence.
thanks in advance..
marc

Same here had a right old time trying to get back to confluence due to the fact I couldn't see any text

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 22:40)wints Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 22:29)mcooling Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 18:15)PH-SYM Wrote: Even more serious, The same happens on first install, so for those trying out this skin, the first they see is your right screenshot with the blue and white bars. I had to delete the guisettings.xml to get the default skin back. Hope the fix will be online soon.

thanks in advance..

marc

Same here had a right old time trying to get back to confluence due to the fact I couldn't see any text

A new version is available on the kodi repo that fixes this issue

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mcooling - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 22:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 22:29)mcooling Wrote: has anyone found a fix for this yet? currently inoperable on my android box, and i've had to revert back to confluence.

thanks in advance..

marc

hi marcel. thanks for the swift reply. i've been into the kodi add-on repository and updated. i've also done a remove and new install. version still shows as 3.6.42 and i'm still having the same problem. it works fine on OSX, it's the Android box that's not working.

is there something different i should be doing?

thank you,
marc

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - wints - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 22:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 22:29)mcooling Wrote: has anyone found a fix for this yet? currently inoperable on my android box, and i've had to revert back to confluence.

thanks in advance..

marc

So I don't have to upgrade from emby beta addon but through official kodi repo? cheers

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - leejk - 2016-03-11

Hi,

I think this issue is the result of me changing color schemes. After doing so, now when you access the settings panel for any view, the settings panel itself is transparent. Any ideas on how to restore it back?

Update: after skin updated itself and a restart, it's fixed now.

Thx

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Tennyten - 2016-03-11

I believe extra fanart is not rotating within collection sets fyi.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - PixelJunkie77 - 2016-03-12

Is there any chance you can add a Kodi Jarvis background to the default background images