Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Benzino - 2016-03-28

(2016-03-25, 21:35)oattes Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 18:49)Benzino Wrote: Well I figured it was a Titan issue as I've checked it on the Confluence and Aeon Nox: Silvo skins and they do not have the same behaviour, it only shows the information for the series on those skins.

After some investigation, I am coming to think you are right. I was using the extended info script in its native mode and so I though that the problem was local to the script. However, it does not look like that is so....

I think I have narrowed the culprit down to the use of the expression '!IsEmpty(ListItem.Season)' which is seems to be expected to be empty when a tv show item is selected but non-empty for a item which represents a season (or an episode). This is effecting both the operation of the extended info script and the headers in the normal info screens for a selected season. In the former case, two conditions evaluate to true when the 'extended info script' button is pressed and so, two extended info script windows are created: one for the series and one for the last season. I the latter case you can see the number of seasons and the total number of episodes in the information header rather than the expected season number and number of episodes in the selected season because two conditions evaluation to true in the definition of the variable 'value_subheader" and the last evaluation 'wins'.

The current documentation suggests that ListItem.Season evaluates to the current season when a season/episode item is selected and to the total number of seasons when only the series item is selected. As such (and I could not test this) it appears that the test for an empty value will always fail.

I could not find a suitable test for returning 'true' when a tvseries item was selected but returning 'false' when a season or episode is selected. Tried a few things, but no luck. Hopefully, Marcel can figure something out ;-). And, Marcel, is there an easy way to write log messages from a skin? (I have more reading to do obviously).

Just wondering, do you notice that the Movie/Tv information takes a bit of time to load, say like 10 - 15 seconds? I notice it loads instantly on Aeon Nox, but not sure if it's just my device been slow when running Titan.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-03-28

Just noticed I've got artwork animation turned on and looking in my library I've seen a few posters are animated.how do I get more to be animated?I haven't picked these posters and I have no idea where they have come from

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - darkvader - 2016-03-28

(2016-03-28, 17:08)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just noticed I've got artwork animation turned on and looking in my library I've seen a few posters are animated.how do I get more to be animated?I haven't picked these posters and I have no idea where they have come from

Hello mattyspurs

Can you tell me how you do this, i tried but nothing happens. In the home menu i activated the artwork animation and take a gif poster and put in the movie folder but nothing happens. Sorry for my english.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Jkcdn - 2016-03-29

Is it possible to add codec and bit rate info to OSD for music? Tried all the different OSD settings and the only way I can see bit rate and codec is by hitting "O".

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-03-29

(2016-03-28, 21:33)darkvader Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 17:08)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just noticed I've got artwork animation turned on and looking in my library I've seen a few posters are animated.how do I get more to be animated?I haven't picked these posters and I have no idea where they have come from

Hello mattyspurs

Can you tell me how you do this, i tried but nothing happens. In the home menu i activated the artwork animation and take a gif poster and put in the movie folder but nothing happens. Sorry for my english.

I have no idea. I haven't downloaded or put any animated art anywhere..that's why I asked here.does this skin automatically download it for us when we choose the option in settings, ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - darkvader - 2016-03-29

(2016-03-29, 11:35)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 21:33)darkvader Wrote:

Hello mattyspurs

(

I have no idea. I haven't downloaded or put any animated art anywhere..that's why I asked here.does this skin automatically download it for us when we choose the option in settings, ?

Hello

Has anybody (marcelveldt) an idea?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - VMCosco - 2016-03-29

I feel like I had seen this issue posted before with a solution, but now I cannot find it...

I am using the Random Albums widget. The widget only updates when I restart Kodi. Is there a way to fix this?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-03-29

(2016-03-29, 19:29)VMCosco Wrote: I feel like I had seen this issue posted before with a solution, but now I cannot find it...

I am using the Random Albums widget. The widget only updates when I restart Kodi. Is there a way to fix this?

I would like to see an option for refreshing the widget as well, but I honestly have no idea how to do it! (Aside from restart or updating the shortcut menu -- which also drives a refresh). Where would you put the 'action' button if it should be triggered by the user? Should it be periodic? I'm not sure that would work too well... perhaps a user configurable interval?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-03-29

(2016-03-28, 16:42)Benzino Wrote: Just wondering, do you notice that the Movie/Tv information takes a bit of time to load, say like 10 - 15 seconds? I notice it loads instantly on Aeon Nox, but not sure if it's just my device been slow when running Titan.

Well, I don't know just exactly what you are seeing outside of Titan, but with Titan there are two options for 'Information' panels. One is to use the default Kodi Library data (which has a button to launch the extended info script) and the second is to launch the extended info script by default. For me (high power windows), the default Kodi (skinned by Titan) launches instantly -- of course it's just getting local sql data so anything else would be surprising. The extended info script (skinned by Titan or using the script's own native skin) takes typically 1 or 2 seconds to load -- but can sometimes take up to 5 seconds. I don't find this odd since the script needs to scrape the Internet for data. The extended info script may also cache data so it might not be fair to test in one skin and then retry in another.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-03-29

@all: sorry been busy with a little side project last days. Will be back answsering questions tomorrow so a little patience please :-)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - turmoggy - 2016-03-30

Is there a way of making favorites open in full screen instead of a mini window pop up?

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-03-30

Titan 3.6.45
Bug

Titan UI Sounds (Modern) logon music gets clipped (ends early) while the homescreen loads.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-29, 18:01)darkvader Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 11:35)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 21:33)darkvader Wrote: Hello mattyspurs

(

Hello

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727
Looks like its a feature thats now being implemented into kodi, all the animations posters are being uploaded onto a data base hence why they are now showing up. Nice.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-03-30

Hi marcelveldt,

The skin helper feature is quite cool, the fact that the PVR guide is enhanced with fanart and clearlogos etc is just awesome. However, I've noticed that sometimes the images collected by skin helper are not always correct or are not the right kind of image.

Is there a way that you can add the ability to change the image that's being displayed through the use of the context menu or something?

The skin.helper service seems to download multiple images for any given show, but we don't have the ability to change the image being displayed if we don't like it.
The only way I've been able to do this is by adding the appropriate image manually by downloading it from the internet, renaming it and overwriting the image that I want to replace in the addon_data pvrthumbs folder.

Cheers,
Loggio.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - CaptainChunk - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 09:54)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 18:01)darkvader Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 11:35)mattyspurs76 Wrote: (

Hello

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727
Looks like its a feature thats now being implemented into kodi, all the animations posters are being uploaded onto a data base hence why they are now showing up. Nice.

I've been playing around with animated posters myself, and it does appear to be the case that artwork downloader does automatically d/l the gifs for items already in your library and recorded on the animated poster database.

As I'm on Ubuntu the gifs are saved in -/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/animatedgifs

Dropping gifs in to the video folder doesn't appear to work for me either, so would second loggio's request above for the option to browse to artwork to save us from messing around renaming files or switching to Confluence in order to browse to gifs for items not recorded on the animated poster db.

Also, I have been experiencing OSD problems too - same issue in that the OSD stays on screen indefinitely, though ESC then Tab does clear it down.

Also, when adjusting the volume the indicator doesn't always appear straight away. I adjusted the volume whilst watching something earlier and the indicator actually flashed up a good ten minutes after making the adjustment.

Please note, not complaints just information/feedback and it looks like you guys are all over it.

Keep up the amazing work folks, and may all the joy your work brings return to you manifold.

You know, or something like that. Smile