Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-26, 16:20)oattes Wrote: Is it possible to make it clear that the (advanced) option to hide watched items will only effect library views (and not widgets). Otherwise, that will be a source of confusion.

I have modified the text a bit to make this more clear

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - awedor - 2016-03-30

Hi

Since there are still some untranslated strings for German I registered an account at Transifex to help with the translation, but there is no Titan at Transifex. I can't find it anywhere. How can I help with the translation?

Cheers

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Hardax - 2016-03-30

Marcelveldt any feedback on my question from post #1020 below?:

> Is there a way to link to a particular home screen? On my remote I have a button mapped to ActiveWindow(Home). On any other skin Ive used (Aeon Nox Silvo for example) that would bring me back to the main home > screen since there is only one.
>
> Since Titan has multiple home screens so what this button does now is bring me back to the main level for what ever section I happen to be navigating at the time (Movies, TV etc).
>
> What I would like to happen is when I hit a button on my remote, no matter where I am in Kodi it to go to a specific home screen.
>
> Is this possible?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-03-30

My views keep chasing and it's doing my head in now. I like to use big panel 2, low list, square detail panels. When I open something up and change to these it's OK but exit and come back in it changes to logo or showcase. I find these two views seem to be used in majority of addons no matter if I choose a different view. I've tried to disable them.in settings but view still change

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-03-31

Hi marcel, I think that I've isolated my issue with music library slowness:

- First of all I deleted the whole database, cleaned up cache, restarted Kodi and scraped again all my music. No benefits, everything like before (also because I did this after I upgraded to Jarvis).
- Then I tried playing around with skinhelper settings: disabling the online artwork search for music/pvr widgets immediately fixed the slow music widget. They are now instantly loaded like others when Kodi boots.
- There was still an issue: the Music random backgrounds didn't show up if not after an age or 2... Disabling the general online music artwork search (leaved on local one) fixed even this. After a first long loading, backgrounds are now loaded immediately on startup.

So I guess that all my issues were because of the online script looking for every directory of my music folder for any kind of art, and of course being this made via ethernet slowed down the thing a lot.
But can you check if there is a way to speed up the scan for new items? I ask this because I see that while browsing albums, thumbnails or logos aren't loaded immediately like on video library, but they take a while every time. Does it scan everything every time? Is there a cache or missing list for this?
Also I enabled the option to save contents under album's folder to make the work once of course, but I've seen that many times some logos/artwork aren't saved at all inside the folder. That's strange... and completely random it seems...

In the end a couple of small bugs under last beta:

- The show right details view is still broken for "Big list 1" view (2 is working fine)
- The "supported addons" tab under quick skin settings is empty (the one from library views)
- Under settings> addons the "Downloading addons" section always shows squared view at first opening, no matter what view I choosed for that window. (already tried starting from fresh settings, it happens on all my devices)

- All views than "Titan Tiles" ones don't support touch/mouse as home/power buttons are missing. Can you enable them? I'd love to use the modern big horizontal list also on my Surface.

Thanks al always!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Totimosilhi - 2016-03-31

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could let me know if it's possible under the Windows 10 layout to have submenu not as a thumbnail next to a widget, but rather like a list or something like that?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-04, 12:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 11:01)boro boy Wrote: Hi There, Tried looking through the thred to see if this had already been covered but could not see. I have just Updated to Jarvis and updated to this skin but seem to be having an issue with the skin not finding the cdart (Discart) for my music just shows a blank cd. Can someone tell me if there is something missing or am doing something wrong, as other skins have no probs finding the cdart and using it from the relevent music artist folder.

Thanks

Should work without any problems.
Does this happen with all artists ?

I've got this problem, too. With Aeon Nox and a modded Confluence, everything is ok. Are there any skin settings switches for this?

I've also posted the question at http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9255-titan-skin/page-112#entry317505 ...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-26, 19:35)VMCosco Wrote: @ Marcelveldt I know you have been super busy. My reply to your request kind of got buried in the thread. I am just reposting it here in case you are still looking into this.

Just fixed it. Next update will fix the android apps in the favourites widget

(2016-03-26, 18:36)boro boy Wrote: Have you any update on the issues I am still having around the skin helper service not picking up the cdart as it seems to have got worse unfortunately with the last update to it as apart from this one blip i am loving the skin.

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you help me out by providing some more info ?

1. Skin version
2. Version of skin helper service (you can look up the version in video addons section)
3. Is the cdart not showing up in ALL views ? Fo example does it work with Big List view ?
4. Does the cdart show up on the OSD when you play a song ?
5. Do you have the cdart files on disk ? If yes, how is your folder structure on disk ?

(2016-03-28, 09:20)etvdevice Wrote: So many improvement on this perfect amazing skin. I like the setup and the new design option details.

We all really should always show some appreciation to this man for his good hands developing this skin.

I have send you 100 beer :-)

Wow! Thanks!

(2016-03-28, 10:14)mad526 Wrote: I just noticed that rotten tomatoes ratings are way off. Anyone else got the same problem?

Will be fixed in next update

(2016-03-28, 15:31)Hardax Wrote: Is there a way to link to a particular home screen? On my remote I have a button mapped to ActiveWindow(Home). On any other skin Ive used (Aeon Nox Silvo for example) that would bring me back to the main home screen since there is only one.

Since Titan has multiple home screens so what this button does now is bring me back to the main level for what ever section I happen to be navigating at the time (Movies, TV etc).

What I would like to happen is when I hit a button on my remote, no matter where I am in Kodi it to go to a specific home screen.

Is this possible?

Is it possible to map multiple command to a home button ?

If so, you could try the following actions (in the correct order):

Skin.SetString(HomeLayout, xxxx) --> Set the homelayout (replace xxxx with the correct home layout, see below)
ActivateWindow(Home) --> navigate to home

It's worth a shot.

values for homelayouts:

netflix --> netflix layout
netflix2 -->netflix new layout
win10 --> windows 10 layout
enhanced --> all in one enhanced
simplevertical --> simple vertical
verticalbig --> big vertical

Just try first with some of the above examples, if it works I can provide you the complete list of possible home layouts

(2016-03-28, 16:42)Benzino Wrote: Just wondering, do you notice that the Movie/Tv information takes a bit of time to load, say like 10 - 15 seconds? I notice it loads instantly on Aeon Nox, but not sure if it's just my device been slow when running Titan.

That's because you've enabled the extended info screen which is provided by the extendedinfo addon. If you disable that it will use the default info dialog from the skin which loads instantly

(2016-03-28, 21:33)darkvader Wrote: Can you tell me how you do this, i tried but nothing happens. In the home menu i activated the artwork animation and take a gif poster and put in the movie folder but nothing happens. Sorry for my english.

These animated posters are a new feature in the skinhelper service provided by a new service on the web.
Note that it only has a few animated posters (especially new movies are supported)

(2016-03-29, 09:30)Jkcdn Wrote: Is it possible to add codec and bit rate info to OSD for music? Tried all the different OSD settings and the only way I can see bit rate and codec is by hitting "O".

I will add this within a few days. Will be included asap in the skin.