Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - awedor - 2016-04-02

(2016-03-30, 21:52)awedor Wrote: Hi

Since there are still some untranslated strings for German I registered an account at Transifex to help with the translation, but there is no Titan at Transifex. I can't find it anywhere. How can I help with the translation?

Cheers

Push Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - wbilger - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-02, 17:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-01, 18:41)wbilger Wrote: I am also having the freezing problem, just wondering if there was a fix for this in the Beta and I missed
it. I switched to the stable version, to see if that fixed the problem, and same issue. I have even tried to
completely re-install and re-install all add-ons, redo the skin settings etc.
OpenElec on an x64 machine. Have tried versions 6, and recently tried version 6.95 (7 beta)
Legacy Nvidia card, HDMI.
Most of the time video freezes, audio still continues, but sometimes both. Have to hard reset to continue.
Nothing in the log, just stops.

Did you already try to disable vsync ?
I did, and no change.
I dug a little further, and what happens is it freezes every time I hit 'ok' on remote, or 'enter' on keyboard to bring up OSD,
after about 5 seconds the video freezes, and audio continues.
I also tried to set all skin settings to default, same issue.
I switched to Confluence skin, issue disappears.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-04-02

(2016-03-30, 23:23)mattyspurs76 Wrote: My views keep chasing and it's doing my head in now.
Do you have Forced Views enabled?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-04-02

(2016-03-30, 03:06)diedrichg Wrote: Titan 3.6.45
Bug

Titan UI Sounds (Modern) logon music gets clipped (ends early) while the homescreen loads.
___

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Rubicon99 - 2016-04-03

Hi, just started using this skin and I have to say the customization is amazing. Fantastic job.

Couple of questions:

TOP 250 TV shows:
I've selected the setting for the IMDB logo and rating to be displayed in the footer of media library views. Of course, where an item is in the Top 250, a logo and the ranking also displays. For movies this is fine; however, the setting also impacts TV shows. If the last movie I had selected is in the Top 250, when I switch back TV shows, the Top 250 logo and ranking for the last viewed movie also appears for all TV shows. The easy fix is for me to not leave the movies section with a Top 250 movie selected. That's no problem but I was wondering, given IMDB also has a Top 250 TV show list, is there a way to scrape for that ranking and have it appear for TV shows as well?

Backgrounds
Is there a way NOT to have the home screen background (e.g random movie fanart) carry through to the media library view? I'm using the panel view (for TV and Movies) and I'd like to have a static background. Sometimes the random fanart from the home screen is too bright/busy.

Thanks

David

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-04-03

(2016-04-03, 12:36)Rubicon99 Wrote: Backgrounds
Is there a way NOT to have the home screen background (e.g random movie fanart) carry through to the media library view? I'm using the panel view (for TV and Movies) and I'd like to have a static background. Sometimes the random fanart from the home screen is too bright/busy.

Have you tried combinations of skin options? You can control almost everything. For a background control, look at the background options and configure shortcuts (edit menu shortcuts - backgrounds). Also the sidebar menus on all views allow you to control fanart/extra-fanart on all media views.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - redhalo - 2016-04-03

marcelveldt, TV show banners seem aligned all the way to the right rather than centered in it's panel. Do you need a screen shot?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-03

(2016-03-31, 22:23)Hardax Wrote: Thanks for the advice marcelveldt. Putting more than one command doesn't seem to be working unfortunately. I wonder though doesn't each home screen i set up have their own ID that I could maybe link to specifically? What I am doing is setting up a custom home screen for TV and then another for Movie. If I browse deeply into the TV section right now when I activate the command "ActivateWindow(Home)" it brings me to the top of the TV section. What I want it to do is always to the top of the Movie section (for example).

Your homelayouts above look like generics and wouldn't point to a specic home screen that ive set up here would it? Of course I know nothing about this so I could be completely wrong!

I'm afraid that is not possible... There is only 1 homescreen and with settings in the skin you control how that homescreen looks like.
I do understand what you mean, you'd like to have a seconds level homescreen for movies, tvshows etc.
I took a first shot at that by creating "hubs" for both movies and tvshows library, atm these are only in the nextflix layout but maybe I will extend this to other layouts too and more options later.

To add a hub shortcut:

Skin settings--> Configure menu shortcuts --> Add --> select common --> select movies HUB

(2016-03-31, 21:03)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: 1. 3.6.43
2. 1.0.68
3. I'm using Panel Square for albums inside the artist, but I just tried landscape row and the cdart is visible. With movies I have no problems with cdart.
4. That's my problem. CDart is not visible on the OSD while music is playing.
5. I use Emby and the cdart is on disk and in the Emby database.

P.S.: Sorry for hijacking this post, I love Titan skin and this bug let me cry...

Okay, I'm about to upload a new beta of the skin and skinhelper. Please test with these new versions (vailable within a few hours) to see if that fixes your issue. If not, please provide me your Kodi logfile

(2016-04-02, 01:38)boro boy Wrote: 5. Yes is on main HDD and is as follows: Music/O/Oasis Discography/Definitely Maybe

And the artwork is in that same folders ? Or is your artwork located elsewhere ?

(2016-04-02, 18:01)awedor Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 21:52)awedor Wrote: Hi

Since there are still some untranslated strings for German I registered an account at Transifex to help with the translation, but there is no Titan at Transifex. I can't find it anywhere. How can I help with the translation?

Cheers

Push Wink

Titan is on Transifex for a long time already, you'll have to look in the xbmc-skins project to find it:
https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/xbmc-skins/

EDIT: Sorry, the project has moved to another URL recently: https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-skins/

(2016-04-02, 18:38)wbilger Wrote: I dug a little further, and what happens is it freezes every time I hit 'ok' on remote, or 'enter' on keyboard to bring up OSD,
after about 5 seconds the video freezes, and audio continues.
I also tried to set all skin settings to default, same issue.
I switched to Confluence skin, issue disappears.

I can't reproduce the issue so it must be something that only occurs in specific situations...
Some more questions:

1. Does it also freeze if you hit the <info> key (or i on keyboard) ?
2. Do you have PVR enabled ?

(2016-04-02, 20:20)diedrichg Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 03:06)diedrichg Wrote: Titan 3.6.45
Bug

Titan UI Sounds (Modern) logon music gets clipped (ends early) while the homescreen loads.
___

I can't reproduce this one. Does this happen on all systems ?
It might be related to sound card settings...

(2016-04-03, 12:36)Rubicon99 Wrote: I've selected the setting for the IMDB logo and rating to be displayed in the footer of media library views. Of course, where an item is in the Top 250, a logo and the ranking also displays. For movies this is fine; however, the setting also impacts TV shows. If the last movie I had selected is in the Top 250, when I switch back TV shows, the Top 250 logo and ranking for the last viewed movie also appears for all TV shows. The easy fix is for me to not leave the movies section with a Top 250 movie selected. That's no problem but I was wondering, given IMDB also has a Top 250 TV show list, is there a way to scrape for that ranking and have it appear for TV shows as well?

I just fixed the issue with the top250 info. Also I've enabled it for tvshows too.
Will be available in next BETA version of the skin.

(2016-04-03, 12:36)Rubicon99 Wrote: Is there a way NOT to have the home screen background (e.g random movie fanart) carry through to the media library view? I'm using the panel view (for TV and Movies) and I'd like to have a static background. Sometimes the random fanart from the home screen is too bright/busy.
I get what you mean.. This is a result of the "section backgrounds" which caries over the background from home to the section you enter.
If you disable section backgrounds it should be good: Skin Settings --> Background settings --> Allow override of global background on per-shortcut base --> disable

Or do you still want to set seperate background for each shortcut but not have it carry over into the sections ?

(2016-04-03, 16:54)redhalo Wrote: marcelveldt, TV show banners seem aligned all the way to the right rather than centered in it's panel. Do you need a screen shot?

Yes, please share a screenshot