Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-09, 00:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 14:21)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Perhaps there are also hidden errors on my side with my evaluation setup, so I will wait until my movement in 3-4 weeks is done and my 42U server rack is built and on duty. Then I will create a fresh productive setup and can try to find my own errors. And perhaps there are also fixes in newer versions of skin or skin helper and eeverything will be fine ... Wink

Let's hope so because I really do not have an explanaition why it's failing on the OSD and not in the library.
If the issue persists with your fresh setup maybe we can do some more debug hunting.

Some additional questions for my future setup: Is it possible that my problem is OS-dependent or something in combination with the Emby addon? And what does the skin and / or skin helper expect in the path or other datas? Perhaps I find something now ... Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-09, 02:03)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Some additional questions for my future setup: Is it possible that my problem is OS-dependent or something in combination with the Emby addon? And what does the skin and / or skin helper expect in the path or other datas? Perhaps I find something now ... Wink

That could be, altough I have extendely tested it on Windows (both Kodi 15 and 16) and openelec, both with and without emby setup.
But it might still be related to something I am overlooking. Just to be sure: You are using direct paths/play (not stream!) for your music playback in emby settings ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Schiffschaukel - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-08, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 17:31)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Using big posters view, i noticed that the runtime of the movie is shown twice. in this example 1:46 (106 min.) is there any option i missed to have either one of those shown?, as having it both ways at the same time doesnt make any sense. i would prefer the "106 min." way.

Yes, it is like that by design; shown in both hour representation and the total minutes. The hour presentation is more family friendly.
If it really bothers you I can make it optional offcourse

Hi Marcel!
Yes, an option for this would be cool. Depending on which view you use, you have up to 3 entries of the runtime. this indeed bothers me, want to keep it simple Wink
thanks
Schiffschaukel

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-09, 19:35)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Yes, an option for this would be cool. Depending on which view you use, you have up to 3 entries of the runtime. this indeed bothers me, want to keep it simple Wink

I will add "Do not display hour representation of the duration" to skin settings --> general, available in next beta

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - XBMCWorkstation - 2016-04-09

(2016-04-09, 19:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 02:03)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: Some additional questions for my future setup: Is it possible that my problem is OS-dependent or something in combination with the Emby addon? And what does the skin and / or skin helper expect in the path or other datas? Perhaps I find something now ... Wink

That could be, altough I have extendely tested it on Windows (both Kodi 15 and 16) and openelec, both with and without emby setup.
But it might still be related to something I am overlooking. Just to be sure: You are using direct paths/play (not stream!) for your music playback in emby settings ?

My evaluation setup is an Emby server on my Windows 10 notebook with Kodi and additionally a Kodi instance on a Fire TV 1. Gen.

On the notebook Kodi is using direct paths with direct stream (with the already explained problems), on Fire TV I'm running Kodi with the addon mode and also without direct stream. On Fire TV I've always blank cdart ...

And so will be patience until I can try everything on my new hardware ...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - komplex - 2016-04-10

Fixing the episode images in playlists makes the skin not respect the "Prefer TV Show thumb for episodes in widgets" setting. Also this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=205482&pid=2305344#pid2305344 is still an issue not sure if you had a chance to look at it

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - A-Swiss - 2016-04-10

Hi Marcel
Will the next Release be after 16.1 has launched or is a date already planned, if so, when it will be? was using MQ for a while, but I like your titan very much.
I saw in some pics in the thread, that in the play mode, the file type (like FLAC, MP3) and Bitrate will be displayed in future ... that's the one missing for me.
Thanks for your work - I really should buy you a beer or 2.

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - monkeylurv - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-07, 14:48)monkeylurv Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 14:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 13:31)monkeylurv Wrote: 1. When using Extended Info/Cast/actor/In Library/Play does not work. ie if I navigate away from my selected movie via the actor to another movie they're in, that movie does not play

2. When listening to music the cd disc is not centred to the cd poster (minor thing I know but it wrangles me every time [UNAMUSED FACE])

1. Will be fixed in next skin beta update
2. Hmmm, it's centered on my end. Remember that the skin expects music covers to be square. Can you post a screenshot of the issue please ?

So is the issue with misaligned cd disc artwork something unique to my setup?

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-04-10

v3.6.48

1. With Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout I do not get the full set of options for General>Configure Header for Homescreen, I have to change the layout to something else (ex: Simple Confluence Horizontal) to get the numerous options for the header display.

2. Also, I see a few duplicates: Logo + Clock, Clock + Weather, Logo + Clock + Weather.

3. Logo + Weather + Clock only displays the clock in MBV Homescreen. Although, now that I've tried a few other combinations - I see that this may all be on purpose (re: issue #1), that some header info may not be an option for MBV Homescreen. HOWEVER, Clock + Weather DOES work with MBV Homescreen but it's not an option in the settings menu.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-09, 01:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 00:12)loggio Wrote: can you make it that when activating the submenu on the home screen that the first item in the list is in focus, not the last item selected. because when scrolling the vertical menu and selecting the second item from movies then scrolling down to settings, the second item is in focus for settings aswell

can you have the thumbnail to the left show a preview of the image instead of the icon?
its nice to be able to see what the images are instead of having to cycle through a big list to find what you want.

the scroll bar for pvr view cannot be selected.

All issues will be fixed in next skin update

Hi marcelveldt

Just updated to 3.6.48, the first issue I posted about the first item in the submenu list not being in focus is not fixed.
The other two issues are fixed and working fine.

Edit* I'm using the setting "open/focus submenu at click on mainmenu item"

The only way for me to achieve this at the moment is to change all my skin shortcuts to "SetFocus(4444,0)"
Thanks!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 02:10)komplex Wrote: Fixing the episode images in playlists makes the skin not respect the "Prefer TV Show thumb for episodes in widgets" setting.

Got it, will be fixed in next update

(2016-04-10, 03:06)A-Swiss Wrote: Hi Marcel
Will the next Release be after 16.1 has launched or is a date already planned, if so, when it will be? was using MQ for a while, but I like your titan very much.
I saw in some pics in the thread, that in the play mode, the file type (like FLAC, MP3) and Bitrate will be displayed in future ... that's the one missing for me.
Thanks for your work - I really should buy you a beer or 2.
I normally post a new stable version about once every 2 or 3 months. I think I will post a new stable version somewhere next week.

(2016-04-10, 04:09)diedrichg Wrote: v3.6.48

1. With Modern Big Vertical Homescreen Layout I do not get the full set of options for General>Configure Header for Homescreen, I have to change the layout to something else (ex: Simple Confluence Horizontal) to get the numerous options for the header display.

2. Also, I see a few duplicates: Logo + Clock, Clock + Weather, Logo + Clock + Weather.

3. Logo + Weather + Clock only displays the clock in MBV Homescreen. Although, now that I've tried a few other combinations - I see that this may all be on purpose (re: issue #1), that some header info may not be an option for MBV Homescreen. HOWEVER, Clock + Weather DOES work with MBV Homescreen but it's not an option in the settings menu.

1) That would be true because with that layout the menu takes up all the space at the left side so no header options can be placed there...

2) Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update

3) Yes, you're right (invalid choices are hidden). I fixed the rightside clock+weather just now, available in next update.

(2016-04-10, 03:10)monkeylurv Wrote: So is the issue with misaligned cd disc artwork something unique to my setup?

The discart is placed exactly in the center of the cover image so I guess the issue lies in the diffuse image that cuts out the rounded circle from the cover, I'll take a nother look at it. I'm currently coding on my 13" laptop so it's a little hard to track down the "few pixels off" issues :-)
BTW: You did check it in latest beta, right ? Because I found a few pixels difference in the alignment which I fixed

(2016-04-10, 05:13)loggio Wrote: Edit* I'm using the setting "open/focus submenu at click on mainmenu item"

Aha! That was the missing piece of the puzzle ;-)
I'll fix it for next beta update