Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-04-17

@marcelveldt
Thanks for the new update...but i'm having issue with *Landscape Small* but *Landscape* are working as usual...Wink

Can anyone confirm if *Landsacpe Small* work on their side...?
I've tried the Landscape small but NO widget images showing up...only widget Title are showed (see SS attached Landscape Vs Landscape Small)
Landscape
Landscape Small

...and...not sure if this issue has been reported earlier/before...?. Text hardly read (black text) while hovering on panel subtitle (see SS attached)

Thank you...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 04:36)loggio Wrote: Some overlapping and cropping on the OSD channel list.
Also, the OSD channel list "progress bar" is using the "media details header/highlights" color. Shouldn't it use the same color as the "OSD progress bar"?
Both fixed just now.

(2016-04-17, 04:36)loggio Wrote: Also... The background overlay texture is not working when showing the "now playing video background"
Strange... it's working fine on my end, can you confirm it's not working in all conditions ?

(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: For some reason the widget (random albums, but it does not seem to matter which widget is displayed) constantly shows a busy glyph. I'm pretty sure that nothing is 'busy' and the glyph should not be showing. Note: if you focus the widget, the busy glyph disappears, but re-appears on a return to the home tiles. (This is not new, it has been like this for many versions but I was not sure just what was going on ;-)
Should be fixed in next update

(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: Also, on the horizontal submenu front, the latest version seems to be remembering the last position now, but it's a global position that applies to all tiles. Could each tile have it's own memory of the last submenu selected for that tile, or better yet (imho) each time you navigate to a (new) home tile the default submenu position is reset to a default of the 'centre' item?
It's not possible to "remember" the last position per shortcut.

(2016-04-17, 04:40)oattes Wrote: I like your '>' and '<' to show offscreen menu items, but I have a suggestion that when the 'centre focus' (circular navigation) option is selected you auto-wrap sub menu items. So for example, if I had exactly five submenu items they would show in a cycle on the screen all at the same time at all times (the '>' would never appear). If there were six submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '>' or '<' at the right or left (your option). If there were seven or more submenu items the central 5 would show and there would be an '<' on the left and a '>' on the right.
I have now changed the submenu to wrap around and thus the center will always be the focused item, so both issues/requests fixed.
This is now the default (hardcoded). If someone doesn't like it this way I will make it configurable.

(2016-04-17, 10:25)monkeylurv Wrote: Hi Marcel, see attached video please.
https://vimeo.com/163136223

You're using extendedinfo in native/classic mode... That's out of my control.
Maybe post about it in the extendedinfo forum thread ?

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - monkeylurv - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 12:42)marcelveldt Wrote:

Ok. My bad. Just flipped it back to non native...
Still doesn't work
Might it have anything to do with this..
I don't know why I have two versions. My add-ons are set to update automatically so I accessed this screen via skin Helper Service / update. The latest is selected but why two? Why does the kodi repo have an old version. Anyway might have nothing to do with this.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-04-17

There's a problem with the weather widget. I've seen this off and on and I have not been able to track down any clues as to the conditions for when it will happen. The problem might be with the openweather addon but I thought to start here.

Occasionally, I see something like this:

And I think "what a crappy week ahead -- all rain". But then I look at the addon display:

Hey it's not so bad!

For some reason, and it's not always, the widget starts to show the same icons across each day. Note that it's only the icons that repeat -- the temperature data and the text weather strings all are appropriately different. It does not seem to matter what icon package is used.

(2016-04-17, 13:00)monkeylurv Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 12:42)marcelveldt Wrote:

Ok. My bad. Just flipped it back to non native...
Still doesn't work
Might it have anything to do with this..
I don't know why I have two versions. My add-ons are set to update automatically so I accessed this screen via skin Helper Service / update. The latest is selected but why two? Why does the kodi repo have an old version. Anyway might have nothing to do with this.

I've tried your steps as well, but I have to report that it's working for me. I am also using the extended info script in native mode. I do find that sometimes the extended info script is a little unreliable, but considering the magic it's doing in the background with various diverse sources, I find that acceptable ;-).

FYI, you see the two versions because you have two repositories (the standard kodi and the emby beta). The verison of titan (or skin helper) in each is different.

(2016-04-17, 11:51)storm119 Wrote: @marcelveldt
Thanks for the new update...but i'm having issue with *Landscape Small* but *Landscape* are working as usual...Wink

Can anyone confirm if *Landsacpe Small* work on their side...?
I've tried the Landscape small but NO widget images showing up...only widget Title are showed (see SS attached Landscape Vs Landscape Small)

FYI,

I gave the new 'landscape small' a try on some of my movie widgets (posters normally). It was a no-op for me. The setting did not change the widgets from posters at all.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 15:04)oattes Wrote: FYI,

I gave the new 'landscape small' a try on some of my movie widgets (posters normally). It was a no-op for me. The setting did not change the widgets from posters at all.
ahhh....thats so unfortunate for you mate but thanks anyway for tested and bring this thing up since this (Landscape Small) is a new feature introduce i think marcel need more time to make this feature works right....hopefully within the next update or so Wink

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - justpig - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-16, 13:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:47)justpig Wrote: Hello
I am having 2 problems with version 3,6.51. ( I have since updated to 3.6.52)
1) When using windows 10 home screen the thumbnail squares have no title. If I go to skin settings, Homescreen options, display tags on widgets and select enabled, the tags (titles) appear for the squares under recently added or in-progress but not the squares to the left that represent all movies/episodes etc. If I choose auto the tags disappear.
2) When browsing either up next or recently added episodes on the home screen, if I highlight a square with an episode that has the symbol "&" in the name it automatically goes to Next Airing Page. Since updating this issue has not repeated. . It is still happening.

Both issues will be fixed in next update. Thanks for reporting!

Thanks. Both issues are now resolved.

(2016-04-17, 11:51)storm119 Wrote: Thanks for the new update...but i'm having issue with *Landscape Small* but *Landscape* are working as usual...Wink
Oops, sorry, I forgot to assign the new widget layouts to the Netflix homescreen.
Next update will solve it.

(2016-04-17, 11:51)storm119 Wrote: ...and...not sure if this issue has been reported earlier/before...?. Text hardly read (black text) while hovering on panel subtitle

Thanks for the catch, will also be fixed in next update

(2016-04-17, 13:00)monkeylurv Wrote: Ok. My bad. Just flipped it back to non native...
Still doesn't work

I was able to reproduce the issue on my testmachine with Emby... It is definetely not a skin issue because the playback is handled by extendedinfo.

On my other testmachine without Emby and just a regular Kodi library it's working fine so this seems to be a problem of the combination emby and extendedinfo addon.

I will take a look at it later this week (as I'm also one of the devs for Emby), can you please report it on the emby forums as a reminder to me in case I forget ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-04-17

(2016-04-17, 12:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 04:36)loggio Wrote: Also... The background overlay texture is not working when showing the "now playing video background"
Strange... it's working fine on my end, can you confirm it's not working in all conditions ?

A)I'm using the confluence vertical menu, I have widget Background disabled, I have disabled the now playing video background. Play a video, exit full screen, go to main menu, the background texture is not being displayed.
Probably something to do with the addition of the now playing info bar in the vertical menu.

B) If I enable "now playing video background" using the same settings above and go to home menu, the texture is not displayed. Nor is it display in the settings windows etc.

2. Another alignment issues:
The green "currently playing" icon is not centred on the pvr list view.

(2016-04-17, 14:40)oattes Wrote: There's a problem with the weather widget. I've seen this off and on and I have not been able to track down any clues as to the conditions for when it will happen. The problem might be with the openweather addon but I thought to start here.

For some reason, and it's not always, the widget starts to show the same icons across each day. Note that it's only the icons that repeat -- the temperature data and the text weather strings all are appropriately different. It does not seem to matter what icon package is used.

Well, as you might know I'm Dutch and as it is always raining here I could have easily missed that :-)

I compared the code in the skin and all is fine. So my guess is that the window properties for the openweather addon are off somehow.
Can you please switch to another weather provider, for example yahoo as a test ?

(2016-04-17, 15:04)oattes Wrote: I gave the new 'landscape small' a try on some of my movie widgets (posters normally). It was a no-op for me. The setting did not change the widgets from posters at all.

Which homelayout? Today I disovered I forgot to assign the new widget layouts to the netflix home.
Are other homescreen affected too ?