Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - loggio - 2016-04-19

Modern round theme:
Tags are not round
Watched indicators are not round
Widget backdrops not round

Not round

Hi marcel,
There's been something bugging me about the OSD info being at the top of the screen. And also the OSD channel list. I feel that the OSD channel list is too cluttered and needs to be larger to accommodate the appropriate information
I was wondering if you'd consider adding the OSD info view and OSD channel list views from xperience1080
See below:

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - morganITA - 2016-04-19

Hello marcelveldt, thank you for the best skin I've never used!
I'm having issues with big vertical home layout on 3.6.55. Basically, I can't access anymore the widget zone by just pressing right arrow on keyboard/remote. But it works perfectly with simple Confluence and Confluence tiles style.
Also, Titan doesn't display tags with tv guide infos in PVR widget and in weather ones too. Never had any of these problems in previous releases
Is it possible to do something to resolve please? Or It's just me missing some new setting?
Thanks for your help!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-04-19

Hi Marcel,

I think we are close to perfect (within the discussed limitations) as possible on the behaviour of the horizontal sub menu in version 3.6.55. However, there seems to be one last bit of odd behaviour which I hope the following slides will illustrate:

This slide shows an 'initial' starting point: the tile is music and the selected (default) submenu is albums.

Move up, and over to the pictures tile and then down to the submenu. The selected tile is not the expected tile. I would have expected that it would be the default 'Photo Albums' -- correctly centered under the main menu tile. I suspect this is an 'off by one' calculation problem? [E.i. when there are an even number of submenu items?

Returning back to the Music submenu you can see that the default focus selection is now 'off by one' as well. This is logically expected (I think) given that the selection was 'changed' in the Pictures submenu.

This seems a bit odd to me as at no time was a right/left arrow key used in the submenu(s).

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - storm119 - 2016-04-19

(2016-04-18, 19:15)storm119 Wrote: @Marcel,

Found another small glitch....*Watched Indicator* (triangle) not see unless one hovering/focused the list item (watched item) and its show up Wink
This one fixed on the latest update....Wink

(2016-04-18, 23:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 09:07)storm119 Wrote: Anyway...out of curiosity did *Enable bounce animation on widgets* really work...?.
If yes which Homescreen layout and Layout for widgets the effect work...? I did try using Netflix 2 + Landscape Small but didnt see any bounce effects...did i missed something here...? Big Grin

Ah, that setting has no effect on netflix home styles. I will hide it from the settings.
Thanks for the info...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - oattes - 2016-04-19

Oh well, I spoke too soon. Another small glitch:

You can see the > indication that there is another sub menu item off screen, but you can't navigate to it.

cheers!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Saed - 2016-04-19

Hi.
I think there is a small problem in the menu within the tv. (Marked in red ellipse)
I can not slide down it through the remote control or keyboard, if I can through the mouse.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Benzino - 2016-04-19

Hey, nice update! In my opinion, I preferred the behaviour of the submenu before, I'm not a fan of it wrapping. Just thought I would give my 2 cents on it!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-04-19

(2016-04-19, 02:50)jsnj Wrote: 1)Using Simple Confluence Vertical w/submenus inline and set to auto show, request for an option to not have the widgets dimmed since there`s no submenu widget overlap. Also, if enable square submenu is chosen for a main menu item and inline submenu is set to auto show, a gap is created inline for the submenu to appear even though it is in the widget space.
Thanks, just fixed it. Will be available in next beta.

(2016-04-19, 02:50)jsnj Wrote: 2)Infoline & rss don`t show on some main menu items even if set to in the configure shortcuts section. Actually, rss doesn`t show period even though it`s set to. The pic above should show pvr infoline but it doesn`t. If I remove the square submenu it will show, but other main menu item widgets like youtube popular right now, the infoline won`t appear even without square submenus.
They will not show if the widget is covering the bottom (footer) part. Your screenshot is a good example, the entire space is filled with widgets so no room left for infoline or RSS feed.

(2016-04-19, 02:50)jsnj Wrote: 3)I`ve reported it before but in the pvr section, side panel deleted recordings option doesn`t work in Titan. Works with all other skins I`ve tried that provide that option. It`s non-functional in Titan. I use the mythtv pvr plugin. I tried with titan default settings, but still non-functional. Wish I could be of more assistance as to why it doesn`t work in Titan.

Just fixed this. Available in next beta

(2016-04-19, 02:58)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have been using Titan as its my joint favourite skin along side phenomenal for while now. I don't know if this issue is with my Nexus 7 or not.can you please let me know.i use vertical view and in the setting there is a setting enable multiple widget rows.I enabled it and I like the widget look but I can't use the widgets. I have three widges but the hole column of widgets are unresponsive or frozen. I tested my iOS remote I use when I connect to the TV and the widget work fine.if this is not a issue can you please allow touch support for multiple widges if it's possible thank you.

Do you mean you want to scroll the widget listing by using touch ?
There should be a scrollbar at the right of the widgets, did you enable "touch support" in the skin settings ?

(2016-04-19, 08:22)Bjur Wrote: Thanks again for the great skin. What is the status on next aired TV episodes?

What do you mean by that ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - spursgalea - 2016-04-19

(2016-04-19, 22:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 02:58)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have been using Titan as its my joint favourite skin along side phenomenal for while now. I don't know if this issue is with my Nexus 7 or not.can you please let me know.i use vertical view and in the setting there is a setting enable multiple widget rows.I enabled it and I like the widget look but I can't use the widgets. I have three widges but the hole column of widgets are unresponsive or frozen. I tested my iOS remote I use when I connect to the TV and the widget work fine.if this is not a issue can you please allow touch support for multiple widges if it's possible thank you.

Do you mean you want to scroll the widget listing by using touch ?
There should be a scrollbar at the right of the widgets, did you enable "touch support" in the skin settings ?
Yes and be able to scroll through my shows.I have created playlists of my shows and used the each playlist as widgets. I have screen record my setup to show you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH0NndqTG3c i have touch support on but I can't use the widgets.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-04-19

(2016-04-19, 00:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 18:49)Simograndi Wrote: Hi, please fix this also for white theme Wink

See my previous replies about this. In the skin settings, custom color settings you can change the colors for the menu.

Hi, of course I fixed it by myself, just meant to update default settings for the theme Smile

Anyway I've just found a small bug in last beta .55: with touch input (you'll probably hate the day you decided to support it LOL) in the homescreen with modern horizontal big view, clicking a button in the footer bar eg. Power, opens the submenu row and immediately activates the button wrongly pressed. Please check it out

Last thing: here it is the updated Red Passion theme according to latest settings Smile

Red Passion v1.5

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Bjur - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-19, 22:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 08:22)Bjur Wrote: Thanks again for the great skin. What is the status on next aired TV episodes?

What do you mean by that ?

I mean to see when the next episodes are airing. I know there has been talk about it earlier I just don't know what the status is