Kodi Community Forum
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part (/showthread.php?tid=253058)

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - kratosjohn - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 22:24)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 22:17)kratosjohn Wrote: Also I don't know if in your version you use the "Cancel" button is not aligned to the center?
It's off to the left in mine and it's frustrating me because of OCD, where should I look to fix that?

Where?
This depends on the dialog/window.

So I know you don't condone of "certain 3rd party content" addons talk here, so let's just say it's an addon that gets a stream, while it's loading it gives the option to cancel the request, but it's to the left for me, not aligned to center. This is a video addon of course.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-03-01

You know that mods aren't stupid and will know that you are talking about banned addons even if you don't name them?
I can't and won't give any support for such cases. I do not use any (even if legal) streaming addon except YouTube/SouthPark/trailer addons

(2016-03-01, 22:34)sualfred Wrote: You know that mods aren't stupid and will know that you are talking about banned addons even if you don't name them?
I can't and won't give any support for such cases. I do not use any (even if legal) streaming addon except YouTube/SouthPark/trailer addons

Gotcha, just was trying to make sure you understood. It's most likely a problem on my end from making it work on Krypton.

I'll figure it out.

I also can't replicate the prompt that comes up that I was talking about across any of the official kodi video addons. So it's not worth looking into I guess.

If you tell me the dialog or window, which is displayesd (use the debug labels of the skin settings), I can take a look at it. But only if this is completely addon independent and a skin issue.

(2016-03-01, 22:40)sualfred Wrote: If you tell me the dialog or window, which is displayesd (use the debug labels of the skin settings), I can take a look at it. But only if this is completely addon independent and a skin issue.

I use those always, and yeah, it just shows me MyVideoNav and when clicked "Current Control: Cancel"

The OK button also isn't lined up for me too. Just noticed. This is if a video fails to play it will tell you the failure, then you select OK, that one is off to the right for me.

I probably broke it somewhere being sloppy.

I think it actually is stemming from the DiaglogYesNo.xml? I had to rename it as DiaglogConfirm.xml or I would never get the yes/no prompts on Krypton

It's telling me
Quote:ERROR: Control 10 in window 10101 has been asked to focus, but it can't

If i'm correct that referring to this part of DialogYesNo.xml?
Quote: <!-- No -->
<control id="10" type="button">
<left>-5</left>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>363</width>
<height>76</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<onleft>noop</onleft>
<onright>11</onright>
<font>MedUpper24</font>
<textoffsety>27</textoffsety>
</control>
<!-- Yes -->
<control id="11" type="button">
<right>-5</right>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<width>363</width>
<height>76</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<onleft>10</onleft>
<onright>noop</onright>
<font>MedUpper24</font>
<textoffsety>27</textoffsety>
</control>

Both of them are already horizontal centered -> <align>center</align>

(2016-03-01, 23:10)sualfred Wrote: Both of them are already horizontal centered -> <align>center</align>

I'm looking at the changes between Krypton and Jarvis, there seems to be changes from DialogYesNo.xml (for Jarvis) to being named DialogConfirm.xml (for Krypton).

So it seems they renamed that file and made some changes, I'm tweaking mine and hopefully will see the proper effect.

AHHHH no luck. Whatever I guess.

Oddly enough if I put it on my phone with the same sloppily put together Krypton convert, then the menus and buttons are like normal (centered).

This is baffling.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - kratosjohn - 2016-03-02

And I hate to be that guy that is a triple poster but I've broken it down to "it has to be a kodi bug"

So I've backed up my whole kodi setup from my phone where it works perfect (my phone is on the nightly Krypton from lastnight)
then I put this into my pc build overwriting my whole setup I've been working with (the pc has Krypton from two weeks ago)
still not centered and off a bit.

It must be a bug itself between the different builds from the android arm one and the pc one.

Thanks for your time though Sualfred, you've been more than friendly as usual Smile

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Hitcher - 2016-03-02

You do realise this version is only for Jarvis right?

And it's more than just a case of renaming DialogYesNo to DialogConfirm for Krypton.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - kratosjohn - 2016-03-02

(2016-03-02, 02:08)Hitcher Wrote: You do realise this version is only for Jarvis right?

And it's more than just a case of renaming DialogYesNo to DialogConfirm for Krypton.

Yes Hitcher, I do.....I simply want to use his features he added onto all my machines that are currently running Krypton.

And my quick-fix (hackjob) works for me so I'm happy enough until it's updated.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - AEOne - 2016-03-02

I found a little bug:
If you have several recordings based on the series recording function and they are grouped in the tv-recordings section, then you have for each group/folder the same thumbnail. The thumbnail based on the thumbnail from the the first episode of the first series:

In the 'Thumbnails'-folder in userdata is also created only one thumbnail for all series-folder.
I don't know, if it is a bug of the skin or a common bug...!?

Thanks, AEOne

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-03-02

A skin will never create any thumbnail on your disc. But you could ask in the skin helper service thread, if there is a bug with the webservice PVR thumb method (thumbs will be fetched based on the Title and on the ChannelName).
I cannot reproduce it, because I do not use records at all.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - AEOne - 2016-03-02

Hm...
Ok, thanks. I will take a look, if another skin shows the same behaviour. Wink