Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon (/showthread.php?tid=254263)

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - mhoogenbosch - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 04:18)Shaddow825 Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 00:45)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 03:22)Shaddow825 Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to use it with my flirc since flirc emulates a keyboard. The flirc "remote" commands are seen as keyboard presses and not captured (best I can tell) by the remote control add-on. I guess I could program I whole new device into my remote to use when I am watching netflix but that is hardly user friendly.

are there log-entries about keystrokes in kodi-logfile? ('unknown action'...) if yes, I could add the keys to mapping. if not, I guess the keystrokes are sent to chrome window I cannot capture.

I'm not in front of it right now, but I'll check when I am. I suspect kodi does not see them since I am launching chromium through the chromium remote shell script. The chromiumremote author would probably need to intercept normal koi remote command keystrokes and map them as well as remote commands.
The remote plugin checks the name of the plugin, the remote plugin linked on that site scans for a plugin starting with 'netflix', since Flix2Kodi doesn't start with netfilix it probally won't work. If you change the name from 'netflix' to 'flix' it should work.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - brashquido - 2016-01-05

Hi All,

Using Kodibuntu and have upgraded Kodi to v16 beta 4. Going from the first page of this thread I have installed chrome and blackbox window manager prior to installing flix2kodi as below;

blackbox/trusty,now 0.70.1-20ubuntu2 i386 [installed]
google-chrome-stable/stable,now 47.0.2526.106-1 i386 [installed]

Issue I am having is when it comes to playback, only the left half of the screen is used. Does anybody know if there is any particular configuration required with blackbox to get it to play fullscreen? Only setting changed from default in flix2kodi is I set Chrome to the browser rather than Chrome Launcher.

other random questions;

1) If I set flix2kodi to not prompt for a profile, then when I go to play a video I am shown the Netflix homepage and am not logged in. I have a specific profile created for Kodi. Is there a way set flix2kodi to use this profile specifically?
2) The speed of getting around flix2kodi is significantly slower than that when using my Android tablet. Is there anything I can do to speedup/cache navigation?
3) Kind of embarrassing, what key is bound by default to exit Chrome?

BTW, great work with this script!

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - draco - 2016-01-05

I have my Kodibuntu as standalone. Am I going to have to rebuild it with Windows (possibly Unix desktop just to be lightweight) and launch it that way instead? I liked the Kodibuntu experience of just turning it on and it being available.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Snicket - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 06:37)mathgeek97 Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 00:54)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 05:04)Glyde62 Wrote: Doesn't seem to work in Edge for me, Just get message about clicking back

hi, yes edge-implementation is missing cause I have no edge or windows 10. Perhaps someone who uses win10+edge could provide a batch-script or cscript which launches an url in fullscreen. then I could integrate.

No clue how to get Edge to launch in full screen. To simply launch Edge, you have to use its protocol name, like this:

cmd.exe /c "start microsoft-edge:http://kodi.tv"

Perhaps after it opens, an <alt>-<F11> could be sent?

I've found a shortcut list for Edge and it says that <ALT> + <Space bar> + <X> should be the shortcut to get fullscreen mode but i cannot try it at the moment.
http://www.howto-connect.com/keyboard-shortcuts-of-microsoft-edge-browser-complete-list/

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Shaddow825 - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 09:38)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 04:18)Shaddow825 Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 00:45)logi85 Wrote: are there log-entries about keystrokes in kodi-logfile? ('unknown action'...) if yes, I could add the keys to mapping. if not, I guess the keystrokes are sent to chrome window I cannot capture.

I'm not in front of it right now, but I'll check when I am. I suspect kodi does not see them since I am launching chromium through the chromium remote shell script. The chromiumremote author would probably need to intercept normal koi remote command keystrokes and map them as well as remote commands.
The remote plugin checks the name of the plugin, the remote plugin linked on that site scans for a plugin starting with 'netflix', since Flix2Kodi doesn't start with netfilix it probally won't work. If you change the name from 'netflix' to 'flix' it should work.

I did all of that. It seems to want to intercept remote commands. My flirc dongle looks like a keyboard to the OS/app (not a remote coming through lirc) so I don't think there is anything to intercept.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - mathgeek97 - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 16:19)Snicket Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 06:37)mathgeek97 Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 00:54)logi85 Wrote: hi, yes edge-implementation is missing cause I have no edge or windows 10. Perhaps someone who uses win10+edge could provide a batch-script or cscript which launches an url in fullscreen. then I could integrate.

No clue how to get Edge to launch in full screen. To simply launch Edge, you have to use its protocol name, like this:

cmd.exe /c "start microsoft-edge:http://kodi.tv"

Perhaps after it opens, an <alt>-<F11> could be sent?

I've found a shortcut list for Edge and it says that <ALT> + <Space bar> + <X> should be the shortcut to get fullscreen mode but i cannot try it at the moment.
http://www.howto-connect.com/keyboard-shortcuts-of-microsoft-edge-browser-complete-list/

<alt>-<spacebar> + <X> goes full screen, but not kiosk mode.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - harry fine - 2016-01-05

First, thanks to the developer for getting this working. i could use some help. Not a coder, but proficient as a Kodi user. I'm using Openelec v.6, newest version, on an Intel NUC.

I've added the Flix2kodi addon. Added the chromium remote control addon. Chromium launcher is installed. I can run the chromium launcher manually to browse the web.

Configured the addon, put in login and password, chose Chromium browser. Logs in OK, browses menus, I pick a movie or TV show, and it says something like "Press BACK to go back. If browser doesn't launch, something is wrong".

Anyone point me in the right direction?

*** EDITED ***

Upgraded Chromium to latest version, 6.04, it now launches in full screen. Yeah! Haven't tested sound etc., but that's next. It took me to the Netflix login screen in the browser. Is that normal? Wondering what the point of the login info in the addon is.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Shaddow825 - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 21:19)harry fine Wrote: First, thanks to the developer for getting this working. i could use some help. Not a coder, but proficient as a Kodi user. I'm using Openelec v.6, newest version, on an Intel NUC.

I've added the Flix2kodi addon. Added the chromium remote control addon. Chromium launcher is installed. I can run the chromium launcher manually to browse the web.

Configured the addon, put in login and password, chose Chromium browser. Logs in OK, browses menus, I pick a movie or TV show, and it says something like "Press BACK to go back. If browser doesn't launch, something is wrong".

*** EDITED ***

Upgraded Chromium to latest version, 6.04, it now launches in full screen. Yeah! Haven't tested sound etc., but that's next. It took me to the Netflix login screen in the browser. Is that normal? Wondering what the point of the login info in the addon is.

I think the plugin login is so the scraper can get info for the menus (your lists etc) and then you have to login the first time on the website to actually play the video.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Snicket - 2016-01-05

I try to use my Medion X10 remote and everything's working except of getting back into kodi from my browser. Which file do I have to edit and how, to get this working?

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - logi85 - 2016-01-05

(2016-01-05, 04:05)SamBotte Wrote: Thanks logi for keeping this addon alive.

Quick request, nothing critical but I have setup so when I chose a TV show it will autoplay the next episode. In NetfliXBMC, it was possible to browse the TV shows via the context menu, I don't see that option anymore. Is it something that could be added? I don't use it much but when I need it, it more convenient than going into the settings changing the "browse TV shows" option, browse then desactivate.

hi, but is it working if you choose the browse option? if yes it could be easier integrated

(2016-01-05, 21:19)harry fine Wrote: First, thanks to the developer for getting this working. i could use some help. Not a coder, but proficient as a Kodi user. I'm using Openelec v.6, newest version, on an Intel NUC.

*** EDITED ***

Hi,
the addon should set the cookies for chrome. Perhaps your chrome installation uses a custom folder to store profile data. The default is /home/user/.config/google-chrome/Default/Cookies if you or another openelec user could tell me the right folder on openelec, I'll modify

(2016-01-05, 14:02)brashquido Wrote: Issue I am having is when it comes to playback, only the left half of the screen is used. Does anybody know if there is any particular configuration required with blackbox to get it to play fullscreen? Only setting changed from default in flix2kodi is I set Chrome to the browser rather than Chrome Launcher.

other random questions;

1) If I set flix2kodi to not prompt for a profile, then when I go to play a video I am shown the Netflix homepage and am not logged in. I have a specific profile created for Kodi. Is there a way set flix2kodi to use this profile specifically?
2) The speed of getting around flix2kodi is significantly slower than that when using my Android tablet. Is there anything I can do to speedup/cache navigation?
3) Kind of embarrassing, what key is bound by default to exit Chrome?

BTW, great work with this script!

hi, you could try to call blackbox before starting kodi. I use lxdm and disabled standalone-mode

1. I think the path to chrome cookies is wrong, please have a look on #146, perhaps you could also paste the right path
2. perhaps I could optimize some things to speedup. But bugfixing has priority
3. currently ACTION_NAV_BACK, ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU, ACTION_STOP ( http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap )
thx ;-)

(2016-01-05, 23:49)harry fine Wrote: Appreciate some guidance. I've read entire thread. Using Openelec 6, newest version, 64 bit on an Intel box. Have Chromium plugin 6.0.4 working, thanks to the developer, even have netflix and youtube flash running. Problem is, NO SOUND.

Ran the aplay -l command, got this:

Code:
card 0: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 3: HDMI 0 [HDMI 0]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: HDMI [HDA Intel HDMI], device 7: HDMI 1 [HDMI 1]
card 1: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC283 Analog [ALC283 Analog]

But not sure what to put in the Chromium configure tab for custom audio device. Tried CARD=HDMI,DEV=0, but it didn't work. Does anyone know the correct syntax?

Also wondering about Ash deskatop, and stop XBMC player and suspend audio settings.

Thanks so much.

try to create a file called .asoundrc in your home-folder and paste the following:
Code:
pcm_slave.hdmi {
        pcm "hdmi:CARD=HDMI,DEV=0"
}

pcm.!default {
        type plug
        slave hdmi
}
had the same issue on intel nuc.
please report, if it works for you!

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - logi85 - 2016-01-06

hi, just released 0.4.6, need some support from windows 10 users with edge:

- please check the window-name of edge. I used "Edge" in edge.cmd (keysender/windows)
- I'll send Alt+Space+x after launch
- please check the process-name of edge. I used "MicrosoftEdge.exd" in edge.cmd (launcher/windows)
- please report wrong parameters
- try to launch the edge.cmd (launcher/windows) with an url as parameter. It should open edge, open the url and switch to fullscreen mode (not kiosk, it seams edge has no kiosk-mode).
- !Important! The edge.cmd script should remain until you close edge. after closing, it should terminate (~2secs gap)

thx!

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - benno.1973 - 2016-01-06

(2016-01-05, 03:14)benno.1973 Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 01:12)logi85 Wrote: Hi, just uploaded version 0.4.5, please have a look on changelog. macos problems and 'cannot update playcount..' should now work. allso added a switch for x32 systems to launch the right chrome version on windows.

about remotes:
I know many of you are waiting for a solution. But I only use a CEC remote wich works out of the box. So someone else has to find a solution. If he does, I will integrate it.
For Linux it seams that jwhite has a working solution. (https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.flix2kodi/issues/13) just waiting for pull request so I could integrate.
Hope someone will find a good solution for windows too.

Not sure where you find the time to do these updates so quickly, but it's certainly appreciated!! I'm at work at the moment, but will test the 'cannot update playcount...' issue when I get home.

My MCE remote seems to work out of the box too, just lucky I guess. I'm using the MCERemote add-on - not sure if that would affect things?

Unfortunately the 'cannot update playcount...' issue still exists under 0.4.5, log below. Launching the chrome browser from a 32-bit machine works. I notice (I think someone else also mentioned it) that choosing a movie and adding it to My List under the context menu, causes Flix2Kodi to crash and then ask to re-login. I'll raise github issues when I'm back home.

Code:
22:23:14 T:4560  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
22:23:14 T:4560  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] browser terminated
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE: Found 2 Lists of Devices
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE: Enumerated DIRECTSOUND devices:
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 1
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : {A3117533-4F1F-49F5-B50E-DDE3A125BB50}
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : SPDIF - Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: DIRECTSOUND: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_IEC958
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL,FR
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 44100
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_DTS
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 2
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : default
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : default
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 44100
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_DTS
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE: Enumerated WASAPI devices:
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 1
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : {A3117533-4F1F-49F5-B50E-DDE3A125BB50}
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : SPDIF - Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: WASAPI: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 192000,176400,96000,88200,48000,44100
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_DTS,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_S24NE4MSB,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_S16BE
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 2
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : default
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : default
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 192000,176400,96000,88200,48000,44100
22:23:14 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_DTS,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_S24NE4MSB,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_S16BE
22:23:14 T:4560   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\play.py", line 98, in playInternal
                                                self.update_playcount(video_id)
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\play.py", line 105, in update_playcount
                                                library.update_playcounts()
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 93, in update_playcounts
                                                video_ids.extend(get_video_ids(tv_dir))
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 110, in get_video_ids
                                                for filename in [f for f in filenames if f.decode('utf-8').endswith("V.strm")]:
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
                                                return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x92 in position 12: invalid start byte
22:23:14 T:1996  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:23:14 T:4972  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
22:23:14 T:5152  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:23:14 T:5152   ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
22:23:14 T:1996  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:23:16 T:1996  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Loading netflix: https://www.netflix.com/api/shakti/c88e2062/metadata?movieid=80063251&imageFormat=jpg Post: None
22:23:16 T:1996   ERROR: C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:315: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#snimissingwarning.
                                              SNIMissingWarning
22:23:17 T:2784  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063254&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063260&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063261&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063259&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063258&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063257&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063256&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:17 T:4972 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063255&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:25 T:4404  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:23:25 T:4404  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:23:25 T:4404 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
22:23:25 T:4248  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] launching: "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\scripts\launcher\windows\chrome.cmd"
22:23:45 T:4248  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] browser terminated
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE: Found 2 Lists of Devices
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE: Enumerated DIRECTSOUND devices:
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 1
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : {A3117533-4F1F-49F5-B50E-DDE3A125BB50}
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : SPDIF - Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: DIRECTSOUND: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_IEC958
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL,FR
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 44100
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_DTS
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 2
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : default
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : default
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 44100
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_DTS
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE: Enumerated WASAPI devices:
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 1
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : {A3117533-4F1F-49F5-B50E-DDE3A125BB50}
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : SPDIF - Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: WASAPI: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 192000,176400,96000,88200,48000,44100
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_DTS,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_S24NE4MSB,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_S16BE
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:     Device 2
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : default
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : default
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra:
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 192000,176400,96000,88200,48000,44100
22:23:45 T:3664  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_DTS,AE_FMT_AC3,AE_FMT_S24NE4MSB,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_S16BE
22:23:45 T:4248   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\play.py", line 98, in playInternal
                                                self.update_playcount(video_id)
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\play.py", line 105, in update_playcount
                                                library.update_playcounts()
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 93, in update_playcounts
                                                video_ids.extend(get_video_ids(tv_dir))
                                              File "C:\Users\mce\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 110, in get_video_ids
                                                for filename in [f for f in filenames if f.decode('utf-8').endswith("V.strm")]:
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
                                                return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x92 in position 12: invalid start byte
22:23:45 T:5620  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063254&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063261&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063260&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063259&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063258&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063257&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063256&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:45 T:2828 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?url=80063255&mode=play_video_main&series_id=80063251
22:23:58 T:5988  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:23:58 T:5988  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:23:58 T:5988  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:23:58 T:4684  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:23:58 T:4684  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
22:23:58 T:4684  NOTICE: ### Oz Weather - 0.8.1 ### Oz Weather (Author: Bossanova808) Starting ...
22:23:58 T:4684  NOTICE: ### Oz Weather - 0.8.1 ### Called as: ['C:\\Users\\mce\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\weather.ozweather\\default.py', '1']
22:23:59 T:4684  NOTICE: ### Oz Weather - 0.8.1 ### Oz Weather (Author: Bossanova808) Exiting ....
22:25:25 T:3840  NOTICE: libspotify: notified main thread
22:53:59 T:4880  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
22:53:59 T:4880  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
22:53:59 T:1652  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:53:59 T:1652  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:53:59 T:1652  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1