Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon (/showthread.php?tid=254263)

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - b.81 - 2016-04-20

@sagrath

sorry but i write a lot of email for job and sometime I confuse one each other.

regarding your PM I can't answer you I don't know why but the platform say that I can't

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - sagrath - 2016-04-20

@b.81

Just Click here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/private.php

this is your Private Box, where you have your Private Massages (PM)

yes I just see it

thanks for it

What I was saying is that I can't replay to your message to thank you for the help :-)
the internal dashboard say "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons"

A part for this thanks for the suggestion I'll try this evening when coming back home

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - sagrath - 2016-04-20

@logi85

Login page doesn´t work anymore. When I choose "Relogin" o context menu, don´t show my profile selection. just a blank list. Someone has something like this?

same problem here

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - User 224999 - 2016-04-20

looks like the api changed again and broke the addon. Hopefully logi can find some time to fix it. If not I can give it a shot tomorrow and provide a workaround.

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - sagrath - 2016-04-21

(2016-04-20, 22:58)marcelveldt Wrote: looks like the api changed again and broke the addon. Hopefully logi can find some time to fix it. If not I can give it a shot tomorrow and provide a workaround.

Thanks for the support!

And I realize the following situation: If i close kodi or restart my machine, I MUST Re-login inside flix2kodi, otherwise I can´t get the lists of series or movies, and this breake the movies/series that I add to library in kodi. I LOVE the feature to add to library, but if I MUST enter in addon and choose Re-login, why return to library to choose a movie/serie if i´m already inside the addon? Huh

I believe the problem is cookies or something like that. I don´t see any problem, if I start kodi and the addon make a automatic login. this way, I can launch my movies/series inside kodi library. This option can be add in addon configuration: "Auto login in Kodi start? On/Off".

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - b.81 - 2016-04-21

ciao

i'll check tonight when I'll come home but yesterday there is nothing I can do to login.
I tried to reinstall
to clear cache,cookie and reset.

I tried to re-login in chrome and then enter again in the addon but I always obtain a black list in profile box each time I try to re-login

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - 0tt0 - 2016-04-21

Hi,

I had also this login issue. Yesterday plugin worked well (sometimes login crashed etc) but today when I tried to login, there was nothing in "who's watching" box. After fighting with it I uninstalled plugin and tried to install it again. Now it even doesn't want to be installed anymore...

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - sagrath - 2016-04-21

Here´s my list of suggestion that I believe will give a plus in use of Netflix on Kodi:

1. Auto-login in startup of Kodi
(See my previous post about this: Auto-Login
2. In addition of Auto-Login, can be an option like "What profile position ?", and we select "first" "second" and theres goes. So that way, the auto-login is realy "AUTO".
3. The windows app "NetflixRemoteController", has a command that when I press "ESC", the Netflix App for Windows 8.1 and 10 is closed. Flix2Kodi could be a feature like this, press ESC, and the browser is closed returning to Kodi.
4. Scrape Poster and fanart from Fanart.Tv (choose from settings, TMDB or fanart.tv).

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - druu - 2016-04-22

Also having the login issue here!

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - henrik4223 - 2016-04-22

I also have this issue..........

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - User 224999 - 2016-04-23

logi85 seems to be absent currently. I will take a look if I can fix the issue tomorrow.
FYI: I have a pending PR to logi85 to add the artwork support to the addon (tmdb+fanart.tv), I saw someone requesting it here.

If I can find the fix tomorrow I'll share the update with you

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - strob - 2016-04-23

Editing
/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/scripts/profiles.py
line 41

profile = {'name': item['firstName'], 'token': item['guid'], 'is_kid': item['experience'] == 'jfk'}

to:
profile = {'name': item['firstName'], 'token': item['guid'], 'is_kid': item['defaultKidsProfile']}

seem to fix login issue. Not sure if this is the correct way to fix it though...

RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - mzup - 2016-04-23

I looked in that folder and profiles.py was not there. It was under resources. I edited that one but it did not work.