Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - SimonC - 2017-07-12

(2017-05-29, 02:46)rossdret Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 01:26)Johnny Bananas Wrote: Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.

I can verify that this is an issue with a few other people as well. Waiting a few seconds does not work. The "Forced Views" do not seem to work in season and episode view. My series view is big panel wall, but it makes every view big panel wall even though season view and episode views are "forced" different. I don't know if it has been declared a bug or not yet but I know marcevelt has been pretty busy lately.

In the same boat but what is happening for me is list view is getting switched to horizontal panel. This happens in library view, addons and especially the addons section of the Kodi setup. Most of the time you wait a few seconds and it switch's back but sometimes it keeps the view.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - zamar04 - 2017-07-12

@ktide1

Actually, it doesn't work that well as you said, but it works somewhat. For example, after resetting the skin Disable Shortcut option remains disabled for ALL buttons, but only 8 are visible on home menu. Its possible the other may become visible once local VideoDB has some content. But.. once you click Disable Shortcut option back and force, the hidden button re-appears on Home Menu, but its command is changed from default like ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return) to ActivateWindow(SkinSettings), so it doesn't point anymore where it was pointing before. What's interesting, the file userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\mainmenu.DATA.xml remains unchanged, so what file is changed by that activation?

As to layout, I'm trying the vertical one, but submenus are limited to 6 items, other only visible by scrolling. In what file I can change that? And of course some degree of control of what's updated at Kodi exit and how often is desirable for a user to avoid lengthy hangs.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - ktide1 - 2017-07-13

(2017-07-12, 23:23)zamar04 Wrote: @ktide1

Actually, it doesn't work that well as you said, but it works somewhat. For example, after resetting the skin Disable Shortcut option remains disabled for ALL buttons, but only 8 are visible on home menu. Its possible the other may become visible once local VideoDB has some content. But.. once you click Disable Shortcut option back and force, the hidden button re-appears on Home Menu, but its command is changed from default like ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return) to ActivateWindow(SkinSettings), so it doesn't point anymore where it was pointing before. What's interesting, the file userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\mainmenu.DATA.xml remains unchanged, so what file is changed by that activation?

As to layout, I'm trying the vertical one, but submenus are limited to 6 items, other only visible by scrolling. In what file I can change that? And of course some degree of control of what's updated at Kodi exit and how often is desirable for a user to avoid lengthy hangs.

OK, I can't reproduce what you're talking about. I have one shortcut ("Pictures") with no content. I can disable and re-enable it no problem and it behaves as expected. Also, I can make submenus much larger than 6 items and all appear just fine.

Are you perhaps using the Titan version from the official Kodi repo, or Marcel's beta version? You need to be using the beta version direct from Marcel's repo, as the official repo version has issues. Beta version number is 3.7.60, so if you have something different that might be your issue.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see in your original post that you are using Titan Beta. In that case, I'm not sure what you have going on, I can't reproduce the behavior you describe.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - zamar04 - 2017-07-13

I downloaded some custom built based on Titan, then updated the skin to Titan Beta, and Reset the skin, since the built was not customizable enough, but I wanted to keep its plugins. Its possible, not every relevant file get reset, they might change some base code too. But Pictures you mentioned is one of visible by default shortcuts. Try Movies, Music Video, or TV Shows that are hidden by default on Home Screen after fresh Titan install, unless you already have some content there and don't want to recreate it later.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - ktide1 - 2017-07-13

(2017-07-13, 08:10)zamar04 Wrote: I downloaded some custom built based on Titan, then updated the skin to Titan Beta, and Reset the skin, since the built was not customizable enough, but I wanted to keep its plugins. Its possible, not every relevant file get reset, they might change some base code too. But Pictures you mentioned is one of visible by default shortcuts. Try Movies, Music Video, or TV Shows that are hidden by default on Home Screen after fresh Titan install, unless you already have some content there and don't want to recreate it later.

OK, I tried this for you on movies using a clean Kodi install with Titan beta. I can disable/enable movies no problem and the button action remains the same, pointing to movie library title view as expected. Of course, movies shortcut doesn't actually show up on the home screen in either casee because there is no content added, but that is expected. So it looks like a "normal" Titan beta installation behaves as anticipated in regards to the main menu. Hope that helps you figure out your issue.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - VMCosco - 2017-07-14

Episode info on the homescreen appears to be pulling incorrect date data. In the home screen screenshot you will see episode 8 of Iron Fist is listed as 1905 - 8/21/1905. In the library view screenshot, you will the correct date of 2017 and 03/17/2017.

This is only happening for Episodes. TV Shows, Movies and Albums all show the correct dates. It also does not seem to be widget specific as it is happening with both the "Next Episodes" and "Airing Today" widgets.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - foghat - 2017-07-18

Hi,

I am using Titan on a Shield.

I can backup the skin fine to the default location, but am unable to back up to an attached usb drive. I get:

"Make sure the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid"

The folder is called 'titan' and the drive is writable - I was able to create the 'titan' folder via X-plore on the Shield. I am also able to delete files using X-plore.

Any thoughts?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - dvjrickkraft - 2017-07-18

Not sure if it's a bug or request, just noticed that on the homescreen, the mediainfo in the spotlight widget under plot doesn't show the 3D tag even if the movie itself shows the tag during playback, just shows HD or BD.

Kodi Kryton+Titan: 3D movie displayed at Monoscopic/2D for readability for the mediainfo, which here shows the 3D tag for the 3D movie (H-SBS)

Kodi Kryton+Titan theme: Movie mediainfo under the plot doesn't show 3D tag, instead displaying HD or BD

I would really like to see the 3D tag if possible on the homescreen! Big Grin Thanks for your help!

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - mystik - 2017-07-19

I would have swore I already posted this, but I can't seem to find it... In settings, I have the option enabled to use the Extended Info Mod, but on the playback controls, when I press the "I" (info) button, it does not show the Extended Info Mod. Any thoughts? Thanks much in advance.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - loopez - 2017-07-24

Hello,

I do not see Trakt.Tv rate anymore (movies and series) - am I missing something to enable ? i'm unable to find any option - help appreciated. i'd like to see "rate watched movie" again

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - DoXer - 2017-07-26

Hi,
I have an issue with ExtendedInfoScript.
I'm in the Mediaview and I press "I" for info and immediately the ExtendedInfoScript-view will be opened. I can't go back to normal Info-view. Or maybe I don't know how.
Then I disabled ExtendedInfoScript, the normal Info appears, but without menu-items on the buttom.

Any help is welcome.
Regards Michael

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - burekas - 2017-07-26

BUG: The Global Background setting doesn't working since the last updates.
The dialog with all the options doesn't open.

Log: https://pastebin.com/Hs2Z3t4e

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - SimonC - 2017-07-28

(2017-07-26, 18:38)burekas Wrote: BUG: The Global Background setting doesn't working since the last updates.

Using the latest beta and seeing the same thing and I don't know if its related but I can not "set thumbnails" for anything. I discovered it this morning when I was modifying my power menu and needed to change one of the icons. When I tried it just gave me a the busy animation for a moment and then nothing, does not bring up the info box to select an image. I tried other power menu thumbnails with the same results and then tried just any regular menu thumbnails. Thought it was an issue on my specific system so I remote into my brothers system and he has the exact same issue.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - deeps452 - 2017-07-29

(2017-07-26, 18:38)burekas Wrote: BUG: The Global Background setting doesn't working since the last updates.

Possible related, I can't disable overlay on music fanart when playing (artist slidehow pictures are dimmed regardless of settings)

When playing music and returning to homescreen, overlay settings don't work. Artist fanart is dimmed regardless of settings

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - de Siem - 2017-07-29

Got the same issue of not being able to change thumbnails on menu items.Going by the log it seems an issue in the script.skin.helper.service:

07:01.513 T:3188 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Movie playback\Kodi x86\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_module.py", line 41, in __init__
getattr(self, action)()
File "C:\Movie playback\Kodi x86\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_module.py", line 558, in selectimage
skinhelper_backgrounds=skinhelper_backgrounds, current_value=current_value)
File "C:\Movie playback\Kodi x86\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinsettings.py", line 446, in select_image
from skinshortcuts import get_skinhelper_backgrounds
File "C:\Movie playback\Kodi x86\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\skinshortcuts.py", line 12, in <module>
from metadatautils import detect_plugin_content
ImportError: cannot import name detect_plugin_content
21:07:01.513 T:3188 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> cannot import name detect_plugin_content