Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Klojum - 2017-07-29

@de Siem
Welcome to our forum. Please note that we prefer to have full kodi logs, which are uploaded to a pastebin website, f.e. pastebin.com . The log files are easier to process that way.
Thanks in advance Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - maxfor - 2017-07-30

marcelveldt,
In the DialogPVRInfo window
When the youtube video button is active,
Unfortunately it does not work
It can be corrected
thank you

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jdig4240 - 2017-08-02

Question, why is it not an option to use Android apps as widgets?? I can select them as a menu item, but not a widget. I would like to display my installed Android apps as a widget. what would be the proper path do do this if I edit the skin properties manually? I tried RunAddon(plugin://androidapp://sources/apps/. But comes up blank.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - AsparagusTrevor - 2017-08-02

(2017-08-02, 04:53)jdig4240 Wrote: Question, why is it not an option to use Android apps as widgets?? I can select them as a menu item, but not a widget. I would like to display my installed Android apps as a widget. what would be the proper path do do this if I edit the skin properties manually? I tried RunAddon(plugin://androidapp://sources/apps/. But comes up blank.
I marked them as Favourites then made a Favourites widget, renamed as "Apps".

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jdig4240 - 2017-08-03

(2017-08-02, 18:38)AsparagusTrevor Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 04:53)jdig4240 Wrote: Question, why is it not an option to use Android apps as widgets?? I can select them as a menu item, but not a widget. I would like to display my installed Android apps as a widget. what would be the proper path do do this if I edit the skin properties manually? I tried RunAddon(plugin://androidapp://sources/apps/. But comes up blank.

Sure, but then you would have to add every one of them to favorites, and show the whole favorites folder as a widget which is not what im looking for. On other skins I could at least add the Android apps source folder to favorites and choose that favorite as a widget, but this skin wont even allow you to choose individual favorites as a widget either, only the entire favorites folder.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - disaacso - 2017-08-03

(2017-08-03, 13:50)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 18:38)AsparagusTrevor Wrote:

Sure, but then you would have to add every one of them to favorites, and show the whole favorites folder as a widget which is not what im looking for. On other skins I could at least add the Android apps source folder to favorites and choose that favorite as a widget, but this skin wont even allow you to choose individual favorites as a widget either, only the entire favorites folder.

Use superfavorites. It allows you to create folders of favorites

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jdig4240 - 2017-08-03

(2017-08-03, 16:46)disaacso Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 13:50)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2017-08-02, 18:38)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: I marked them as Favourites then made a Favourites widget, renamed as "Apps".

Use superfavorites. It allows you to create folders of favorites

I do, but that is still not what im trying to do. I want to display all the installed Android apps, not just the ones I add to Favorites or SF. If I install my setup on somebody elses box i want it to show the Apps they have installed, not just the apps I add to favorites on my box. I know about these workarounds, but thats not my question.
I want to display all the installed Android apps as a widget. Dont have the problem on other skins.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - XBMCWorkstation - 2017-08-04

Hi Marcel,

I've got a request for a new view: Panel Square Wall! It would be a perfect view for large music compilation series like Future Trance or Dream Dance or others.

Thanks a lot for this and also for your awesome skin!

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - 2manyhobbies - 2017-08-06

Best skin available. Thanks for the time and effort.

I recently moved my kodi from one system to another. I used the backup add on and restored on the new system; however, when I went into the skin backup/restore I couldn't restore my skin settings. (I had skin backups, but couldn't see them)

Just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Firetv 4k, 17.3, Titan (latest beta build)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-08-06

(2017-08-03, 17:14)jdig4240 Wrote: I do, but that is still not what im trying to do. I want to display all the installed Android apps, not just the ones I add to Favorites or SF. If I install my setup on somebody elses box i want it to show the Apps they have installed, not just the apps I add to favorites on my box. I know about these workarounds, but thats not my question.
I want to display all the installed Android apps as a widget. Dont have the problem on other skins.

I will take a look at your request later this week. I never had an Android device to test but now that I switched to Nvidia Shield for my media player I can take a look at some better integration of android stuff. You should indeed be able to browse the android apps and use that as a widget but somehow my implementation is now failing.

BTW I'm very curious which skin you tried which has this working because 90% of the skins are based on skinhelper/skinshortcuts so they should all have this same issue.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jdig4240 - 2017-08-06

(2017-08-06, 10:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-08-03, 17:14)jdig4240 Wrote: I do, but that is still not what im trying to do. I want to display all the installed Android apps, not just the ones I add to Favorites or SF. If I install my setup on somebody elses box i want it to show the Apps they have installed, not just the apps I add to favorites on my box. I know about these workarounds, but thats not my question.

I will take a look at your request later this week. I never had an Android device to test but now that I switched to Nvidia Shield for my media player I can take a look at some better integration of android stuff. You should indeed be able to browse the android apps and use that as a widget but somehow my implementation is now failing.

BTW I'm very curious which skin you tried which has this working because 90% of the skins are based on skinhelper/skinshortcuts so they should all have this same issue.

Thanks, for example, some allow you to use a favorite a a widget, I can add the Android source apps as a favorite and choose the favorite as a widget, which displays all the installed apps as a widget.

Your right though, it may be skins like Xonfluence which doesnt use Skin Shortcuts that it works on. But seems like it should be an option somehow with Skin Shortcuts.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Angelinas - 2017-08-06

(2017-08-06, 10:49)marcelveldt Wrote: BTW I'm very curious which skin you tried which has this working because 90% of the skins are based on skinhelper/skinshortcuts so they should all have this same issue.
AeonMQ have this code
Code:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),addons.android)">androidapp://sources/apps/</value>

Working for widget Android apps

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - wsx1 - 2017-08-09

Only I have clearlogo and rotten ranking not working?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - chander - 2017-08-10

Hi,

Thank you very much for this great skin and all the hard work for maintaining it!

Just a question about the plot: is there a way to only view the Plot Outline (in the nfo files) instead of the extended plot in Netflix View and info views?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - burekas - 2017-08-10

(2017-07-26, 18:38)burekas Wrote: BUG: The Global Background setting doesn't working since the last updates.
The dialog with all the options doesn't open.

Log: https://pastebin.com/Hs2Z3t4e
@marcelveldt
Thanks Marcel, it fixed in 3.7.62
But can you please bring back the "Global Random Movies & TV Shows Background" to the backgrounds list?
I'm waiting for this for a long time. Thanks.