Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-01-24

(2017-01-24, 06:13)oattes Wrote: Things are back to the 'occasional' miss. You mentioned that you had put a little delay in the widget refresh. If you let me know where that is implemented, perhaps I can play with it a little bit to see if I can find out the behaviour of the race condition -- which is, I am guessing, between your 'monitor' code and the time when the widget is refreshed, with the latter needing to be *after* the former completes.

The widget refresh is triggered by the kodimonitor code so it can either be one of these causes:
1) the event is not fired that there was a change in db or media stopped
2) when the event is fired, the db has not yet saved the new value

The code is now changed so it refreshes in any of these conditions:
- media playback stopped
- item changed in db (e.g. watchstate toggled)
- kodi db updated (e.g. library scan)

Are you sure you updated to the latest bits ? script.skin.helper.widgets should be at version 1.0.17

If you want to test with another delay (but that shouldn't be needed as the event is fired twice in a row):

script.skin.helper.widgets --> kodi_monitor.py --> add a delay after line 68:
xbmc.sleep(1000) for example sets a 1 second delay.

(2017-01-24, 16:36)Shogun Wrote: Got a problem....

If i am entering the music section, i get this:
When i am selecting an item (ex. Artists) and getting back....
Using the standard shortcut for music, version 3.7.41 (maybe it is already fixed) and library node editor addon (just for the video menu, not for the music one)....
Don't know if the fault is on my side...
Huh That's strange... Did you modify any of the skin's xml files yourself ?

(2017-01-24, 18:05)aptalca Wrote: By the way, the music "random albums" widget never refreshes, even after reboots Wink

It should be refreshed if you play some music, can you test that ?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Tempestous - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Skin settings --> Media library views --> default action for trailer

Try setting it to a different option to see if that helps

Yeh I had tried that before you posted and it works fine.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Shogun - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 16:36)Shogun Wrote: Got a problem....

If i am entering the music section, i get this:
When i am selecting an item (ex. Artists) and getting back....
Using the standard shortcut for music, version 3.7.41 (maybe it is already fixed) and library node editor addon (just for the video menu, not for the music one)....
Don't know if the fault is on my side...
Huh That's strange... Did you modify any of the skin's xml files yourself ?

Yes...seems that would be the issue, right? Big Grin
Trying to reproduce it myself.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-25, 00:10)Shogun Wrote: Yes...seems that would be the issue, right? Big Grin
Trying to reproduce it myself.

Yes, do not mofify the skin's xml files yourself because that way I can't provide support anymore ;-)
Better to ask for a feature here on the forums or if you're skilled in skinning, submit a PR to me for the skin on Github.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - aptalca - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 18:05)aptalca Wrote: By the way, the music "random albums" widget never refreshes, even after reboots Wink

It should be refreshed if you play some music, can you test that ?
It turns out you have to play a song in full and then it refreshes. Before, I was testing with playing a partial song and then stopping and there was no refresh.

Thanks for the tip.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - audigy2 - 2017-01-25

the background while playing a song is dimmed is threre a setting to change it?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - borenson - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 11:12)borenson Wrote: I have the genre colours enabled but there is no difference.

Your PVR backend needs to support genres. Also follow the instructions provided as it requires a little work if you want to switch to the alternative genre images where you'd have to define your own images.
I know for sure that some guys active here on the forums have this working with a little work.

It just seems strange the genre colours work fine with estuary mod but not Titan.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - oattes - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-25, 10:36)borenson Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 11:12)borenson Wrote: I have the genre colours enabled but there is no difference.

Your PVR backend needs to support genres. Also follow the instructions provided as it requires a little work if you want to switch to the alternative genre images where you'd have to define your own images.
I know for sure that some guys active here on the forums have this working with a little work.

It just seems strange the genre colours work fine with estuary mod but not Titan.

It works fine with Argus....

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - aanona - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-23, 13:53)aanona Wrote: Thanks for the great work!
My problem is the following for a few days:
After the installation of Titan, the Youtube and other weather apps no longer works..
It is both with the stable Titan version as well as with the last beta version.
I have done a clean Kodi 17 RC3 installation in Linux (Qnap). The error occurs only after selecting Titan Skin.

My question I have translated with Google Translate (german to english).

I think those issues are completely unrelated to the skin but the addons themselves.
Also, it's always good to provide a kodi logfile.

OK.
After the installation of Titan, the Youtube and other weather apps no longer works.
Before using the skins titan works the youtube app.

Log

Picture1
Picture2

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - MisterVapor - 2017-01-25

I'm sorry for asking a really newbie question but I'm going a bit nuts searching online. Is there a document that outlines what customizations you can and cannot do within Titan? I've been muddling my way around Titan trying to figure things out but I come across things I'd like to do but it's not readily apparent how to do it. Some simple things like add tiles to the main home screen...more complex like can I create my own custom shortcut on the slide bar that opens from the left side. I would like to be able to have a button that takes me back to a specific screen...i.e. if I am deep into the bowels of a TV show, I'd like to be able to click a button go back to the main TV shows screen.

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - francovilar - 2017-01-25

Hello Marcel.
Can you please add videolyrics?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302448

Also, and this is was fixed months ago but is back to old behaviour, could you remove full Path from filename when downloading subtitles? I have to wait a long time for it to stop scrolling. Using emby with direct paths enabled.

Edit: and as an option to just show filename in the info screen?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - aptalca - 2017-01-25

Hi Marcel,

I use the TV shows next episodes and the movies in progress widgets with the small posters design. In titan settings, I selected the option for preferring fanart over landscape.

It works for movies in progress widget where the fanart is shown in widget movie details, but the tv shows next episodes widget details still loads landscape images from the Internet, and a lot of times it first shows the fanart image and a second or two later it replaces it with the landscape.

Thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - borenson - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-25, 10:55)oattes Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 10:36)borenson Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:15)marcelveldt Wrote: Your PVR backend needs to support genres. Also follow the instructions provided as it requires a little work if you want to switch to the alternative genre images where you'd have to define your own images.

It works fine with Argus....

All working

Thanks!