Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - CBers - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:21)marcelveldt Wrote: So, it's working stable with SPMC but not with the current beta of Kodi Krypton ?

Looking at your log I'm pretty confident that it is indeed the building of wall backgrounds that's causing the crash.
Please do this:

1) Start the skin
2) Skin settings --> supported addons --> Skin Helper backgrounds
3) Wall backgrounds --> Set interval to 0 to completely disable
4) Close Kodi and restart

Let me know if that fixes the issue

OK, so changing that setting to OFF, seems to stop the crashing.

However, now that Kodi stays running, there's a few other issues.

First example, I wanted to change the submenu of a menu item, but although I can delete and change, I can't ADD an item.

I'll play a bit more and see what else is away.

I'll upload a Kodi log when I get any crashes.

Thanks Marcelveldt.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Simograndi - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-24, 23:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 02:38)Tired Dad Wrote: Me too... the menus occasionally disappear until I restart. As of yesterday however, there are no menus even after restarting.

Logfile ?

Hi it's happening to me too since I updated to Krypton, but only on 1 PC (the one with multiple users).
This is the issue:

and this is the log hoping it's useful: http://pastebin.com/4f8WcJkR

I can tell you also that to fix the issue until the next reboot you have to change the skin and then back to Titan.

Then a little request: I've been using lately the Vertical LY (Estuary like) and I'd have some suggestions to improve it:
- Adding touch screen support (it's missing the touch buttons with option enabled)
- Adding a Weather visualization like other layouts
- The left list is a little "raw". You could add some spacer on top left, like Estuary skin and also add a logic that under certain number of elements (that doesn't require scrolling) it fits the height of the row to the total height available divided by the used elements, to avoid having a small list on top and then a lot of empty space below...

Thank you as always Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - CBers - 2017-01-25

(2017-01-25, 20:52)CBers Wrote: However, now that Kodi stays running, there's a few other issues.

First example, I wanted to change the submenu of a menu item, but although I can delete and change, I can't ADD an item.

OK, after stopping and starting Kodi, the ADD option seems to be functioning now.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Tired Dad - 2017-01-26

(2017-01-24, 23:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 02:38)Tired Dad Wrote: Me too... the menus occasionally disappear until I restart. As of yesterday however, there are no menus even after restarting.

Logfile ?

Sorry, I don't have it; I copied over an older version of the userprofile folder and re-did everything. The problem cropped up when I tried to use the re-estuarize skin and then when it could not create the menu, switched back to Titan. I'll see if I can replicate it. What Simograndi said in #692 is what I experienced

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - brazen1 - 2017-01-27

Hold down scroll left or right horizontal view browsing movie library. Titan crashes every time. Estuary no problem.
Local media. No navigation until all local hdd's are spun-up. After all drives are spinning, still crashes. Cache problem? Happening very long time now.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304986&pid=2510466#pid2510466

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - PH-SYM - 2017-01-29

Everytime I start Kodi with the TitanBeta skin enabled, Kodi crashes withing 30 seconds after starting.
The error message is "skin helper service widgets error"

I've posted the logfile at paste.ubuntu
This is likely the relevant part of the logfile:
Code:
23:36:52.804 T:2272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.MemoryError'>
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Programs\Kodi-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                main.Main()
                                              File "C:\Programs\Kodi-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 46, in __init__
                                                self.show_widget_listing()
                                              File "C:\Programs\Kodi-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 126, in show_widget_listing
                                                cache = self.cache.get(cache_str, checksum=cache_checksum)
                                              File "C:\Programs\Kodi-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 64, in get
                                                result = self.get_db_cache(endpoint, checksum, cur_time)
                                              File "C:\Programs\Kodi-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 120, in get_db_cache
                                                result = eval(cache_data[1])
                                            MemoryError
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I have to change to the default skin by editing guisettings.xml to be able to start Kodi without errors. When I reenable the Titan Beta skin, Kodi crashes again after some time.

Hope someone can find the problem.
Thanks.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - zapp-it - 2017-02-02

“Problem” with zapping live TV channel up or down OSD.
Hello I use the Titan skin a long time with SPMC on my Shield, but with the audio passthrough changes in Kodi I have installed Krypton RC4 and the Titan beta skin version 3.7.43
When I zap the live tv channels up or down then I get the OSD screen (no changing channel) and after clicking a second time, when the OSD screen is visible, I can change the channel up or down.
So my question is, is there a setting where I can change this behavior so that I can switch right away?

Thanx

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - nexus7 - 2017-02-03

Hello Marcel,
I use Titan with horizontal small menu.
When i mouse over the main menu from a menupoint with a square widget to a menu point with a poster widget, the widget with Poster shape slides up from the bottom up in front of the main menu button. So, while sliding the widget, the main menu button is partly covered by the widget until it has reached it´s final position. Is there a way to fix it - maybe to deactivate widget sliding, or get the widget sliding behind the main menu?

edit: I noticed that I can´t access the Library in the Settings menu. The button Library has no function! Has this someone else here?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - stravic - 2017-02-04

I'm having the exact same issue, which action did u change it to? They don't seem to work fo rme.

(2017-01-23, 19:35)Tempestous Wrote: Has anyone had any issues with playing trailers on this skin? When I view a trailer of a movie or TV show using the estuary skin, it plays fine. On Titan, it plays for 2-3 seconds then exits.

(2017-01-25, 00:07)Tempestous Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 23:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Skin settings --> Media library views --> default action for trailer

Try setting it to a different option to see if that helps

Yeh I had tried that before you posted and it works fine.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - stravic - 2017-02-04

First off, great skin. I am using netflix v2, poster layout.
I dont know if this was covered but the issue im having is this.
the widgets with movies work great.
I made a widge row that links to the "New TV Shows" section in exodus. I see all the shows but when I click on them nothing happens.
Is there any way to get directed to the appropriate exodus section?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - teedo42 - 2017-02-04

Is it possible to change the speed of the RSS feed? I read that its possible in other skins. I tried those methods but it didn't speed up.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - acevideo - 2017-02-04

Focus does not remain on file.

Hopefully I am posting in the right area..

Use the Windows 10 view. I have the widgets set to see playlists, but it seems to happen with anything.
In my case now, I have a playlist where all the movie files are listed that starts with the letter 'A'. About 50 or so movies will get listed in the widget (square, but any look should be ok)
Widget 2 will be the letter 'B' , 3 is letter 'c' and the 4th is letter 'd'
-Click on one of the movies and it starts to play.
-Stop the movie so you return back to the widget list
-the movie that was playing is not still selected and the focus is usually back on the 1st file

This gets to be annoying of the movie you left off at was #40 for example down the list.
There is a setting I think where you can tell it to keep focus and it does work in the Netflix 2 look, but not the windows 10 look.

Thanks
Kurt

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jmacal83 - 2017-02-04

Hello recently updated to Kodi v17 on my Nvidia Steam.
With the kodi update Titan skin was updated to 3.7.23.

So far so good in testing new version of Titan, how ever there is one feature which I use a lot is not working.
The feature which is not working is "Enable Quick-jump alphabet navigation strip."
I have rebooted kodi and Nvidia steam and still the above feature does not work.
When I select a letter, a spinning icon would appear and not move to the selected letter.

Is any one else having this issue. Please advise.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jwild280 - 2017-02-04

Blinding work on the update mate but one bug I've come across is the library settings button doesn't work in Kodi settings??

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - fmhome - 2017-02-05

After upgrading from Jarvis to Krypton, I am having some issues with one of the add-on shortcut with "Netflix style homemenu layout 2".
It is not populating the directory listing after the 1st level.

I know, it is still in beta but what is the release ETA? Maybe, someone has already reported it.