Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - oattes - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-15, 17:41)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 14:47)oattes Wrote: Another similar.... There used to be an option for the background to be a wall of artist posters when music is playing. I can't seem to find it either ;-). It used to be with the other osd/music options (e.g. fanart background, animate background, artist bio, etc.)

Make sure that you enable the building of wall backgrounds first (skin settings -- background settings)
The whole wall generation building turned out to be pretty heavy on some platforms so it's disabled now by default. Users with high spec httpc's can enable it.

It's definitely enabled, but the option does not appear in the OSD/Music settings.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - rule111 - 2017-02-16

Hello, I saved skin backup of previously titan on external storage, when I want to restore, it doesn's show me the option to choose external storage, any suggestion

Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-16, 14:57)rule111 Wrote: Hello, I saved skin backup of previously titan on external storage, when I want to restore, it doesn's show me the option to choose external storage, any suggestion

Add your external drive to the Kodi file manager locations. The browse dialogs in Kodi only show locations that have been added to the file manager

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - rule111 - 2017-02-16

That is right, I lost that folder from file manager somehow, thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Saed - 2017-02-16

Good Marcel.

The OSD logos on the playback of a movie sent from the main menu do not play correctly when you have half a view (for example 57%)

However if you play it from the movies section, you do not have this problem.

To the first test does not usually fail, but in successive no longer the logos appear.

I hope that I understood since my English is bad enough.

a greeting.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - snarfo - 2017-02-16

Is there way to enable a widget with Recent TV Channels in the PVR section? I found that handy since I generally only watch a handful of channels anyway and it was convenient to have them on the home screen in a widget instead of having to go into the channel guide and find them there.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Wayne33 - 2017-02-16

(2017-02-15, 17:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 11:12)Wayne33 Wrote: Under this version of the skin I get an issue when trying to access extended info. The screen will load ok but I cannot access anything on it, I am unable to browse away from the menu at the base of the screen. Have I configured something incorrectly? The problem does not occur when using the non beta Titan skin and it makes no difference if I select extended info from the menu or have it set to automatically use extended info.

The beta version, 3.7.44. The old version works from the Kodi repo, it doesn't give me this problem.

Did you enable touch mode in the skin settings ?
In that case you can't use the keyboard to navigate in that dialog.

I was using a remote, but yes, disabling the mouse/touch option did return the functionality. Thanks for that solution, even though it was only a little thing it was annoying. Thanks for all the effort you put into the skin and especially the time you spend supporting it.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - onesane - 2017-02-17

Absolutely love the skin Marcel! I've been using and customizing the beta version for krypton obsessively the past week or so. Wonder if you could help me troubleshoot a problem I'm having...

Windowed trailers on the media info page are not working properly for me whether it's set to autoplay or normal. The movie poster goes away and the video box appears as it would to begin windowed play, but it's just a black screen. After a few seconds, the loading icon appears briefly just before the video switches to full screen mode. But in this full screen mode, the video is still windowed-sized and in the position it would've been. Like a tiny window in a huge black background.

The trailer video itself plays normally, audio/visual-wise. Although tiny and to the right, like I said. If I press back, it returns to the library view - just like it would had it played in normal full screen mode.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I am on the latest beta release, by the way (the one that updated yesterday). And this problem was happening before that most recent update, if that's important.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - MediaGuy - 2017-02-17

Settings -> Skin Settings -> Configure shortcuts -> Edit menu shortcuts

That screens shows Movies at the top of the list but nothing shows in the home screen. (Movies is enabled)

How can I show the movie menu entry?

I can display Videos but to access them I have to go through several menu's everytime. No movie info is given and DVD images/folders don't work; only single file movies work.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - {{INX}} - 2017-02-17

Hi Marcelveldt, I have been using your skin for a long time and love it but since moving to Krypton I have an issue that keeps happening.
When I go to skin settings, most of the time the menu options are all just empty grey boxes but sometimes after a restart they work again.
I have also noticed that although the boxes have no text I can remember what some buttons do and for example, I open the edit menu shortcut screen to carry on what I am working on but when I try to make a smart shortcut to Emby folders all it gives me is a button that says '>' instead of 'Smart Shortcut'.. this is fixed once I restart and the menus all show again.
I have checked and all addons are up to date as well as Kodi Stable.

Another thing, is it possible to have a sub sub menu option to allow me to tidy up the main screen?
For example/:
TV>
Shows On Drive>My TV Shows etc etc
Streams>iplayer etc etc

or

Media Streams>
Gaming>IGN
>Twitch
Funny>Break.com

Lastly:
Is it possible to have the 5 day weather across the top of the home screen rather than a menu option?

Thanks in advance Smile

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - pence - 2017-02-17

Is there anyway to get ratings in the bottom right corner in vertical view? It works on netflix view, but nothing in vertical... one of the two options like in the picture, but prefer bottom right. Thanks!
watch gallery

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - PX80 - 2017-02-18

thanks for the hard work! i installed the latest version from beta repo

when i select Netflix Version2 Layout: how do i get the preview pane top-right corner to be empty or black or same color as the color sheme.

- i disabled global backgrounds -> does the trick
- i enabled overlay to be black -> does the trick

--> the top right-corner of the preview pane remains black like the rest of the screnn until the widgets are fully loaded and preview whats within the widges

However, it doesnt seem to save when i exit Kodi.

Questions: Any idea on how to make it permanent? Any other solution to have no background on the top-righ corner?

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - disaacso - 2017-02-18

Hi everyone. Is anyone else having a problem with streaming episodes not being marked watched when launched from the next episodes widget. Local content is working fine, but streamed content isn't. I think this started for me when I updated from beta .44 to .45 but I can't be sure. I think it might be an issue with my settings as addtolib has been acting oddly for me as well.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - disaacso - 2017-02-18

(2017-02-18, 18:25)disaacso Wrote: Hi everyone. Is anyone else having a problem with streaming episodes not being marked watched when launched from the next episodes widget. Local content is working fine, but streamed content isn't. I think this started for me when I updated from beta .44 to .45 but I can't be sure. I think it might be an issue with my settings as addtolib has been acting oddly for me as well.

Never mind, reinstalled Titan beta and restored from backup and things are working as they should now

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Papo1980205 - 2017-02-19

Where can I get latest version of skin for krypton.TIA