Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-03-04

(2017-03-04, 00:14)brazen1 Wrote: Last 'new' problem. I only use weather widget. Lower the widgets does nothing now but it used to. Layout setting is global with multiple widget rows. Enable square submenu off.

Try setting it to "single widget - single row" might help.
The lowering of widgets turned out to be a real pain after my widgetcode rewrite

(2017-03-04, 02:03)oattes Wrote: While I was stumbling around trying to find some clues to the 'widget too low problem', I did, however, notice a small aesthetic issue with the horizontal confluence style home screen. Perhaps you will recall having changed the behaviour of the submenu selection in the modern horizontal home screen so that (at least when the in focus tile is kept in the centre of the screen) the submenu selected was always the item directly underneath the currently focused tile. The previous behaviour was that if you had selected a submenu in position 'n' that when you moved to another tile and selected a submenu item the position selected was 'n' (as remembered). Maybe it's just me, but I think that the confluence horizontal style would be much more pleasing with the same 'submenu behaviour treatment' you provided for the Modern horizontal style.

I get what you mean but that layout uses a different approach to show the submenu and less easy to create the workaround I did with the modern horizontal homes. I'll write it down on my todo list to fix on some rainy day ;-)

(2017-03-04, 03:10)oattes Wrote: Confirmed working fine now -- nice position, widget names only show once focused, alignment right on option. Beauty!

Great! Thanks for your help testing

(2017-03-04, 03:17)oattes Wrote: Since I know you want to release a stable version, I've been trying out some of the other views to look for glitches. Here's one with the vertical confluence style -- note the scroll bar overlaying the posters. Also, I have the 'always enable scrollbar' setting 'on' and it does not seem to be honoured on the home screens... perhaps intentionally, but I'm not sure.

Thanks again for your help testing, I am indeed aiming at releasing to stable this weekend so ironing out all glitches.
Issue fixed just now, as usual avaiable in next update

(2017-03-04, 07:23)aptalca Wrote: I have the option for displaying imdb logo with the rating turned on and in the latest beta, I noticed that the top 250 logo is always displayed even when the movie is not in the top 250 (in which case it just shows 0 underneath)

Thanks for the catch, fixed in next version

(2017-03-04, 03:33)oattes Wrote: Netflix 2 home screen, in both 'detach widget' and don't modes, when navigating the widgets (vertically up) the header/name for the widget is positioned under the top banner -- the widget needs to scroll a little lower ;-). [Red markup]

I get what you mean but that's not possible I'm afraid. It's how scrolling of a container works in the Kodi skinning engine. The header is not part of the focusable control so the container. I tried every possible workaround I could come up with but so far no luck.

(2017-03-04, 03:33)oattes Wrote: The weather (or whatever you position 'left' in the header) is over-written by the title. In other views the title shifts to the right of the header item. Of course, the expectation could just be that there should be no left item in the header. [Green markup]
Fixed in next update

(2017-03-04, 03:33)oattes Wrote: And once last item: it might be useful to have an 'open/focus submenu at click on mainmenu item' option for this home screen. And also those very cool 'in-line' submenus (nice!).

Added to my todo list (for next release)

(2017-03-04, 08:26)gadabout1 Wrote: I have lost the vertical scroll on widgets....with widget select on tital bar

This should be fixed in 3.7.48, please confirm

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - badkarmaboy - 2017-03-04

Using forced views nothing is displayed when accessing Radio. There's no option under forced views for the radio list. Sometimes after a fresh start when you enter Radio the default list view gets displayed for an instant and then it switches to nothing.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - oattes - 2017-03-04

Couple of other items for the Netflix 2 Home:

The first widget (from configure shortcuts) seems to be duplicated. Or perhaps is just because it's a PVR widget.

The widgets for movies (in my case, recently added, unwatched, random) are all multi-row. I'm not sure if there is an option to control this, but all the other widgets are single row. The multi-row widgets are hard to navigate, and -- of course -- take up too much real estate on the screen.

(2017-03-04, 14:36)badkarmaboy Wrote: Using forced views nothing is displayed when accessing Radio. There's no option under forced views for the radio list. Sometimes after a fresh start when you enter Radio the default list view gets displayed for an instant and then it switches to nothing.

You mean radio provided by the PVR, right ?
Did you enable any forced views for the pvr section ? Or did you disable any views ?

(2017-03-04, 15:11)oattes Wrote: The first widget (from configure shortcuts) seems to be duplicated. Or perhaps is just because it's a PVR widget.
I can't reproduce this one. Can you please check that the issue is not in your shortcuts configuration ?
If the issue stays the same, would it be possible to make a skinbackup and send it to me ?

(2017-03-04, 15:11)oattes Wrote: The widgets for movies (in my case, recently added, unwatched, random) are all multi-row. I'm not sure if there is an option to control this, but all the other widgets are single row. The multi-row widgets are hard to navigate, and -- of course -- take up too much real estate on the screen.

For netflix homescreen it's best to configure single row widgets because there's not enough room to fit in a full multirow widget and the panel will scroll unpredictable. I did not yet find a way to fix that but figured that single row configuration (per widget) is the best option for netflix.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - oattes - 2017-03-04

(2017-03-04, 16:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 15:11)oattes Wrote: The first widget (from configure shortcuts) seems to be duplicated. Or perhaps is just because it's a PVR widget.
I can't reproduce this one. Can you please check that the issue is not in your shortcuts configuration ?
If the issue stays the same, would it be possible to make a skinbackup and send it to me ?
Only one widget configured -- I sent you the backup via PM

(2017-03-04, 16:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 15:11)oattes Wrote: The widgets for movies (in my case, recently added, unwatched, random) are all multi-row. I'm not sure if there is an option to control this, but all the other widgets are single row. The multi-row widgets are hard to navigate, and -- of course -- take up too much real estate on the screen.

For netflix homescreen it's best to configure single row widgets because there's not enough room to fit in a full multirow widget and the panel will scroll unpredictable. I did not yet find a way to fix that but figured that single row configuration (per widget) is the best option for netflix.

Where does one make the 'single row' choice -- I looked but did not find ;-)

(2017-03-04, 17:02)oattes Wrote: Only one widget configured -- I sent you the backup via PM
I imported the backup on my Jarvis testmachine and first I noticed was that the LiveTv shortcut was duplicated.
Possibly there's a small visibility error in skinshortcuts when you upgraded your settings from Jarvis to Krypton.
I think you have to manually manipulate the skinshortcuts data file. (addon_data\script.skinshortcuts). Just delete the duplicate livetv entry from the mainmenu.xml.

(2017-03-04, 17:02)oattes Wrote: Where does one make the 'single row' choice -- I looked but did not find ;-)

Shortcuts editor --> widgets --> all the way at the top: widget rows

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - brazen1 - 2017-03-04

(2017-03-04, 13:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 00:14)brazen1 Wrote: Last 'new' problem. I only use weather widget. Lower the widgets does nothing now but it used to. Layout setting is global with multiple widget rows. Enable square submenu off.

Try setting it to "single widget - single row" might help.
The lowering of widgets turned out to be a real pain after my widgetcode rewrite

That works. Thank you.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - lviperz - 2017-03-04

(2017-03-04, 01:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 19:14)lviperz Wrote: So I thought I would go ahead and try the beta version of titan and now the pvr backgrounds is broke again. I'm getting the black backgrounds and thumbnails again. In the logs I see the same error multiple times for different files. These errors seem to correspond with the black images. These are also the same errors I got with the beta on spmc 16.5.5.

13:15:15.890 T:5828 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\davea\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.mythtv\cache\fanart\6442_1477958400_022\

Also, with the stable version I noticed all the fanart for my recordings were correct and seemed to get it from my mythtv pvr. I say that because if a new show had the wrong background I would correct the metadata in mythtv and it would eventually correct itself in kodi. This was with either stable versions of titan in spmc 16.5.5 or kodi 17. However, with the beta versions in either spmc or kodi I'me seeing the wrong backgrounds even though it is correct in mythtv. I have to manually refresh the artwork and look it up myself.

Strange, I never knew that fanart was supported by mythtv directly. In any way I'm not sure if Kodi even supports that.
I'm not sure where it's trying those images from and what is causing the errors about the missing images.
So I have very little to work on here. Please turn on kodi debug logging, start browsing your recordings with the missing artwork and after that send me the logfile.

Thank you for looking in to this. Below is a link to the log.

http://pastebin.com/eM2F6RE9