Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-03-05

(2017-03-04, 21:55)gadabout1 Wrote: ***Cosmetic alignment problem on "Widget Rows -> Multiple widgets-multiple rows" "widget label alignment" problem when scrolling down to next widget 2nd and 3rd.....
Which homelayout ? Maybe create a screenshot of the issue to better explain ?

(2017-03-04, 21:55)gadabout1 Wrote: ***** Auto rotate Disabled still rotates widget screen afrer skin reload... note: rotate was disabled correctly after reboot Huh
Auto rotation will stop after a while when you disable the setting. BTW: Only use skin reload in special cases, when really needed.

(2017-03-04, 21:55)gadabout1 Wrote: ***** After making changes to Widgets and exiting to home Reload skin settings does not auto run to load new changes
It should build the shortcuts within a few seconds after you return to home. If not, there's something wrong:
- look in your kodi logfile if there are any errors
- try to reset your shortcuts to default (make backup first)

(2017-03-04, 21:55)gadabout1 Wrote: **** Using Single widget large... Widget titles are not displayed after Reload skin settings or reboot.... must set focus first to get them to display.... Multiple widgets - multiple rows works ok
Fixed in next update

(2017-03-04, 23:17)jinux Wrote: ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
can i do something about this ?
Thanks in advance, no clue whats going on, uninstall skinshortcut add on Huh¿

Reset your shortcuts to defaults should help (or restore skin settings from backup)

(2017-03-05, 00:18)max2222 Wrote: Can't add shortcuts
23:13:13.123 T:2524 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> No such action: addshortcut

The skinhelper addons were updated before the skin. The request to update the skin on the kodi repo is pending.
Just have a few days patience or temporary switch to the beta version.

(2017-03-05, 03:52)jadvena Wrote: Hey everyone, Sorry probably a real stupid question. So I have been using The Titan skin for some time had it pretty much perfect. Then the BETA updated and I have no widgets at all. I don't even see an option to configure home screen widgets anymore. I'm using the Netflix home layout 2 (Beta 3.7.49 KRYPTON). Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

It was announced here on the forums. The netflix layouts now share their configuration with the other homescreen layouts.
The previous implementation was more like a hack and very hard for me to maintain.
To configure your widgets, use the shortcuts editor

(2017-03-05, 10:13)jinux Wrote: Hello I have a question/idea. In general settings there is an option that says "onderbalk niet tonen" but then there is no RSS on the main menu. There is a second option saying "onderbalk niet tonen op hoofdmenu" Would it not be more logical to have an option saying "onderbalk niet tonen in media weergaven" ? Just an idea maybe it is simple to put in for next update :-) I would like the footer on the mainmenu, but no footer in media views...

Noted on my todo list, thanks

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - rootz - 2017-03-05

forget this post, problem solved

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Bmn2016 - 2017-03-05

Hello!
With latest beta update I've "lost" a widget column if widget is setted on square layout, ,now they're just 4 instead of 5.
On older skin version, highlighted item used to be where the mouse cursor is.
Did I miss some new settings or it's just a glitch?
Thx for your great work!

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - evensteven - 2017-03-05

Hi Marcel,

it's a more cosmetic question. Throughout the skin the representation of episode numbers is inconsistent.

For example:

Poster labels: S01E01
Widget details S1E1
Views: 1x01
NextUp Notification: 1x01

I personally prefer the SxxExx variant. But is that something you can influence in the skin or does this come from Kodi?

(2017-03-05, 12:49)Bmn2016 Wrote: With latest beta update I've "lost" a widget column if widget is setted on square layout, ,now they're just 4 instead of 5.
Oops, just fixed it thanks for reporting. Available in next update.

(2017-03-05, 12:49)Bmn2016 Wrote: On older skin version, highlighted item used to be where the mouse cursor is.
Did I miss some new settings or it's just a glitch?

It's still like that, where do you see an issue ?
Note that the mainmenu wil keep it's focused color (but the entire menu is dimmed) when a widget is selected to indicate in which section you are.

(2017-03-05, 12:59)evensteven Wrote: it's a more cosmetic question. Throughout the skin the representation of episode numbers is inconsistent.

For example:

Poster labels: S01E01
Widget details S1E1
Views: 1x01
NextUp Notification: 1x01

I personally prefer the SxxExx variant. But is that something you can influence in the skin or does this come from Kodi?

Yes I know, I have it written down on my todo list to fix it throughout the skin and make it consistent and/or user configurable.
1x01 is the Kodi default and at some places I'm overwriting that with S01E01 but not everywhere.
Will be fixed after current version finally hits the kodi repo

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Bmn2016 - 2017-03-05

(2017-03-05, 13:55)marcelveldt Wrote: It's still like that, where do you see an issue ?
Note that the mainmenu wil keep it's focused color (but the entire menu is dimmed) when a widget is selected to indicate in which section you are.
Of course, I was just referring to the missing column glitch, everything else is fine! Thx again!

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jinux - 2017-03-05

(2017-03-05, 12:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 10:13)jinux Wrote: Hello I have a question/idea. In general settings there is an option that says "onderbalk niet tonen" but then there is no RSS on the main menu. There is a second option saying "onderbalk niet tonen op hoofdmenu" Would it not be more logical to have an option saying "onderbalk niet tonen in media weergaven" ? Just an idea maybe it is simple to put in for next update :-) I would like the footer on the mainmenu, but no footer in media views...

Noted on my todo list, thanks

And thank you for making it possible Smile

(2017-03-05, 12:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 23:17)jinux Wrote: ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
can i do something about this ?
Thanks in advance, no clue whats going on, uninstall skinshortcut add on Huh¿

Reset your shortcuts to defaults should help (or restore skin settings from backup)

I would not know how to set it to default. I uninstalled the shortcut add on thingy and reinstalled it, now it seems ok. Thanks.

I have yet another strange thing to conquerer¿? When Kodi starts, the skin loads, but normally i would get the home menu, but now it starts with a tv series addon widget. The busy circle keeps spinning. I have to refresh skin and then it is okay. Any idea?

http://pastebin.com/mnkBqzsV

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Mr Cellophane - 2017-03-05

Hi there, fantastic update to an already great skin,
I was looking to add some Kodi Command widgets but the option does not appear in the list of Widgets choices anymore - Have I missed some setting somewhere please?
A small thing but when you are going up and down on the choices for Widgets there is no scroll bar shown so you do not know whereabouts you are in the list.
Also no idea if it is Titan Skin related but the TV Shows - Next Aired add on no longer works, it just goes to a settings screen.