Kodi Community Forum
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=258110)

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-03-07

(2017-03-07, 00:08)Charger Wrote: Thanks Marcel. I have resolved the issue. It turns out that my custom movie genre icons were either corrupted or or too big and for some reason this affected all thumbnails. I have since created different icons and now everything works great again.

OK great, thanks for reporting back

(2017-03-07, 00:21)teedo42 Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2540881' dateline='1488626156']
This was fixed in the first update over the weekend. After the 2nd update last night the issue returned. I am on version 3.7.50

Yeah, I know, I accidentally have overwritten that. Fixed -again- in next update.

(2017-03-07, 02:42)brazen1 Wrote: Titan backup and screenshot link in your PM.

Thanks, I was able to reproduce. Fixed in next update.

(2017-03-07, 03:16)kjb85 Wrote: Hi, since this update the System info widget is showing "Network is not connected" even though it is.
Not sure what changed this?

will be fixed in next version

(2017-03-07, 05:37)dmakk Wrote: Hi marcelveldt. I appreciate all of the hard work you've put in this skin, and it's just about perfect for my needs. I'm trying to have the Large Poster view appear for Advanced Emulator Launcher, then modify the view to look better with 460x215 Steam grid icons. I've edited the views.xml in the extras folder for type=all to have the view appear for this addon, and while it appears in the view options for programs, that view doesn't work for AEL specifically. It works with other programs with no issues. I'm a novice at this, and I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

If you have a little patience... I have this on my todo list.
Once the current beta is finally released to the kodi repo, I will be working on some new features, including the support for AEL.
Expect full support within a few weeks.

(2017-03-07, 06:12)Fake Healer Wrote: Marcelveldt,
Everything on my end is working great. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into the skin. Just a quick question. When the skin comes out of Beta and goes Official, will I have to uninstall the Beta to use the official? The best skin I have ever used!!! Thanks again for creating this!!!!!!

Thanks!
Well, you can have the beta and the stable version installed side-by-side.
That way you can have the stable version for day to day use and switch every now and than to the beta to check what's new.

(2017-03-07, 10:52)lopezdaz Wrote: I humbly suggest two items that would add significant versatility to this skin: segregate the focus color for home tiles and widgets, and allow the focus text to be made bolder or bigger (or both) in the low horizontal layout as you automatically do in the vertical layout. Doing the former allows the Builder to use a combination of text color and shading to create a whole new dimension of appearances. Of course you know it can be done now by turning off the color of the option but then highlights on widgets are lost. But segregating these would allow the builder to retain color to the home tile but fade it while preserving widget highlight with no fade. Then, allowing the focus font to be bold (or bold and bigger) would simply make the focus text pop.

I've noted the 2 suggestions on my TODO list. Currently I'm bugfixing only awaiting the release to stable (which is already pending).
Once a new stable version is out, I will start adding features again.

(2017-03-07, 10:52)lopezdaz Wrote: However, regardless of whether you to make the functional changes or not, you should certainly change your title from Skilled Skinner to Master Skinner in my book. I'm truly impressed.
Thanks!

(2017-03-07, 12:04)badkarmaboy Wrote: Yes, I mean for music. I would prefer to hide the complete Disc-Art and just show the Cover. I think it's like that when using the Full OSD, no?
Sorry for being so vague on the initial write up.

Fixed in next update. And yes, Always provide as many details as possible because the skin has so many options and users have so many preferences so I need to have the complete picture to know what you mean.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - SDEN - 2017-03-07

Is it me that is doing something wrong, i cannot sort by date added under TV using Emby

(2017-03-07, 12:11)dubbud Wrote: Thanks marcelveldt. I am running the beta version installed via the link on the first post. I have attached the screenshots. If there is no fanart, then the writing is justified. However if there is fanart, the writing is left aligned.

Oops, you're right I missed that. Fixed in next update.

Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jinux - 2017-03-07

By me the info is gone from episodes, not chapters or series. Huh?

And marcel, i changed the background widget to a folder (on the network) and it stays on only one image. When changing the folder, same image is displayed. Hmzz i will look if it is the same without a networked folder. [emoji2]

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-03-08

(2017-03-07, 16:42)maxifullmedia Wrote: I detect some strange behavior in the way acting skin helper getting actors
I use a portable version kodi krypton to make tests with nfo files and accidently make a mistake and add wrong actors to a movie.
When I fix it and delete de DB estuary skin show me the correct fixed actors ok, but titan still show me the old actors. No matter what I do the actor cast not update

The info is cached and it can take days before that info is auto refreshed.
So either wait and it fix itself eventually or flush the cache. To do that, just delete the folder userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - User 224999 - 2017-03-08

(2017-03-07, 18:17)eengert Wrote: I have been using Titan Beta, but I switched to another skin to check on something, and then back to Titan Beta. When I did that, it reset my menu shortcuts to the defaults and I lost all my menu settings (widgets, submenus, etc.). Is it supposed to do that?

The other skin possibly did that. While skin shortcuts should be shared amongst skins, some skinners use it in a different way so that the shortcuts are not shared between skins or even worse completely reset. Best to create a skinbackup from the settings to periodically create backup of your skin settings (including shortcuts).

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - jinux - 2017-03-08

(2017-03-07, 23:57)jinux Wrote: By me the info is gone from episodes, not chapters or series. Huh?

And marcel, i changed the background widget to a folder (on the network) and it stays on only one image. When changing the folder, same image is displayed. Hmzz i will look if it is the same without a networked folder. [emoji2]
Sorry, my bad, i have been sitting to pisvingeren with my settings. All good now. Sorry.

RE: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton) - dubbud - 2017-03-08

(2017-03-07, 23:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 12:11)dubbud Wrote: Thanks marcelveldt. I am running the beta version installed via the link on the first post. I have attached the screenshots. If there is no fanart, then the writing is justified. However if there is fanart, the writing is left aligned.

Oops, you're right I missed that. Fixed in next update.

Thanks again. Apart from the obvious fantastic work of your skin, your quick and helpful responses to our questions raises the value of your work another level.