Kodi Community Forum
Nightly build / Developer thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: TinyMediaManager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: Nightly build / Developer thread (/showthread.php?tid=258601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-23

should be fixed in the next build.

Just a side note: we do have an undocumented feature in v4: we can mix in imdb ratings for almost every scraper now without the need for the universal scrapers (if you just want the ratings). Just give it a try

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-23

@jj666 you are absolutely right.. this has been wrong since tmm is alive and no one recognized it Big Grin I have changed this for v4 and will probably backport the changes to v3 too

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - bsoriano - 2020-09-23

@mlaggner , I am a first time user of TinyMediaManager.  I bought a 4.0 license today, and I am using the nightly build.  I like the program, and the interface, and how the information is presented.  I also like the performance.

I am coming from using Media Center, and one thing I could not find in tmm is how to change any of the artwork that I already have for a movie, or that tmm has downloaded for me.  What I mean, to give you a use case, is, for example, I want to change the poster that I have for a movie, since I usually prefer posters with text (like what you see at a movie theater). 

Is there a way to only search for artwork and get the available found artwork so that you can choose which do you want to download? I guess this would apply to poster, fanart, and all fanart.tv type artwork.  If there is not, is this planned for the future? Thanks for your help and for this great program.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @mlaggner , never mind.  I found how to do this with the "Edit" menu option.  Thanks!

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - myron - 2020-09-23

There is also a checkbox in scraper settings, whether to automatically download the best graphic on scrape, or to let you choose from all found images Wink

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - bsoriano - 2020-09-24

(2020-09-23, 22:21)myron Wrote: There is also a checkbox in scraper settings, whether to automatically download the best graphic on scrape, or to let you choose from all found images Wink
@myron , thanks! 

Regards,

Bart

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - bsoriano - 2020-09-24

@mlaggner , @myron , I have spent some hours today playing around with tmm, and I am very pleased with the results, in particular because I have a large collection (8000+ movies, 580 movie sets, 810 tv shows with 18k episodes total)  Thank you for making and maintaining such a great program.  The only thing I am missing now (having switched from Media Center) is the ability to take a screenshot (using ffmpeg maybe?) of a movie or tv episode, to use as fanart/episode thumb.

Also, it would be great if you could implement, in movie sets, the same option as in movies images, to prefer language over image quality.  I had to change a lot of my movie set posters today because the one downloaded by tmm was not in English.

Again, thank you!

Regards,

Bart

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - jj666 - 2020-09-24

(2020-09-23, 17:46)mlaggner Wrote: @jj666 you are absolutely right.. this has been wrong since tmm is alive and no one recognized it Big Grin I have changed this for v4 and will probably backport the changes to v3 too

Thank you sir.

I immediately purchased the V4 as soon as available, thanks for the excellent software!

Cheers,

-jj-

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Flash3d - 2020-09-24

(2020-09-23, 17:38)mlaggner Wrote: should be fixed in the next build.

Just a side note: we do have an undocumented feature in v4: we can mix in imdb ratings for almost every scraper now without the need for the universal scrapers (if you just want the ratings). Just give it a try

Sorry, where is this feature? Can't seem to find it (using 24-9 nightly).

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-24

is implicitly active Wink as soon as you scrape from any scraper which offers an imdb id, you get the ratings from imdb too

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Flash3d - 2020-09-24

(2020-09-24, 17:44)mlaggner Wrote: is implicitly active Wink as soon as you scrape from any scraper which offers an imdb id, you get the ratings from imdb too

Sorry, just scraped a new episode with TVDB scraper but rating stays empty. How does it work?

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-25

you are right - I totally forgot that TVDB also offers the IMDB id Wink
This will be added in the next build

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Flash3d - 2020-09-26

(2020-09-25, 07:56)mlaggner Wrote: you are right - I totally forgot that TVDB also offers the IMDB id Wink

Next build you mean next nightly? Just tried 26-9 nightly but same issue(s).
No hurry, I'm just trying to figure out if I do something wrong Smile.

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-26

nightly in v3 or v4?

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Ray_Ray_Ray - 2020-09-26

(2020-09-26, 13:08)Flash3d Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 07:56)mlaggner Wrote: you are right - I totally forgot that TVDB also offers the IMDB id Wink

Next build you mean next nightly? Just tried 26-9 nightly but same issue(s).
No hurry, I'm just trying to figure out if I do something wrong Smile.
Hello, 

have the same problem that the TMM does not show the IMDB rating. 
The *.nfo ( TV-Show and Episode) is created correctly but in the settings you can't choose to have the IMDB rating. 

tvshow.nfo

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Flash3d - 2020-09-26

(2020-09-26, 13:13)mlaggner Wrote: nightly in v3 or v4?

V4