Kodi Community Forum
Nightly build / Developer thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: TinyMediaManager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: Nightly build / Developer thread (/showthread.php?tid=258601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - darknessatnight - 2020-09-27

Good morning,

I am using nightly v4 right now. 
In media files there used to be file size also, if I am correct. Would it be possible to (re-)add

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-27

you are right - I will re-add this

a new build is up

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - Flash3d - 2020-09-27

(2020-09-27, 11:00)mlaggner Wrote: a new build is up
Can select IMDB rating now in "TV shows" menu but rating stays empty after scanning with default tvdb scraper. 
Also tried universal TV scraper, that one is getting the IMDB rating correctly but not the thumb.

which show do you scrape? maybe TVDB does not have IMDB ids for those episodes?

all my tests here worked..

(2020-09-27, 16:15)mlaggner Wrote: which show do you scrape? maybe TVDB does not have IMDB ids for those episodes?

all my tests here worked..

Tried "The Boys" EP6.

works here too :/
could you

a) open an issue at GitLab (so we do not need to spam much more here)
b) record a video what exactly you are doing - I've tried to get meta data in three different ways and everytime I got all ratings

(2020-09-27, 16:44)mlaggner Wrote: works here too :/
could you

a) open an issue at GitLab (so we do not need to spam much more here)
b) record a video what exactly you are doing - I've tried to get meta data in three different ways and everytime I got all ratings

Done!

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - grimmace92 - 2020-09-28

Getting a certificate error.  I switched ISP's recently.  Would that be the reason?

sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-28

this could indicate, that your system time is not in sync with global time servers..
try to synchronize your system time with global time servers

If you do not manage to fix this, there is an option in the settings to suppress SSL errors

EDIT: okay, looks like the certs from https://assets.fanart.tv are broken - I get the same error in my browser

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-09-28

fanart.tv updated their SSL certificate - should work now

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - grimmace92 - 2020-09-29

(2020-09-28, 14:11)mlaggner Wrote: fanart.tv updated their SSL certificate - should work now
All good now...

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - grimmace92 - 2020-09-29

I'm also trying to rescrape ratings only for the nfo files using the Kodi Universal Movie Scraper.  This scaper has the omdb api option to grab the rotten tomatoes ratings.  I've tried using the scape metadata option but I get an error stating could not scrape - no supported ID available.  I also tried rescraping the movie and it's not behaving as I expect.  If I highlight multiple movies choosing rescrape forcing best match it only does one.  If I do it without forcing best match it will pull up each movie properly but it always defaults to themoviedb.org, so I have to manually change it to Kodi universal scraper each movie even though I have selected the Kodi Universal scraper in the settings.  This makes it very tedious to update each movie.  Is there an easy way to update the nfo's to get the rotten tomatoes ratings for every movie automatically leaving the other items in the nfo alone?

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - grimmace92 - 2020-10-02

(2020-09-29, 05:02)grimmace92 Wrote: I'm also trying to rescrape ratings only for the nfo files using the Kodi Universal Movie Scraper.  This scaper has the omdb api option to grab the rotten tomatoes ratings.  I've tried using the scape metadata option but I get an error stating could not scrape - no supported ID available.  I also tried rescraping the movie and it's not behaving as I expect.  If I highlight multiple movies choosing rescrape forcing best match it only does one.  If I do it without forcing best match it will pull up each movie properly but it always defaults to themoviedb.org, so I have to manually change it to Kodi universal scraper each movie even though I have selected the Kodi Universal scraper in the settings.  This makes it very tedious to update each movie.  Is there an easy way to update the nfo's to get the rotten tomatoes ratings for every movie automatically leaving the other items in the nfo alone?

Any guidance on this?

RE: Nightly build / Developer thread - mlaggner - 2020-10-03

why do you use the Kodi universal scraper? 

a) tmm has an own OMDB scraper
b) tmm has an own universal scraper

and both should work out of the box..

I cannot say why the Kodi universal scraper throws an "no supported ID available" error, but since they are not maintained by us, we barely such for errors there (especially since we offer many things by tmm itself)

EDIT: okay just figured out why you get this error - the Kodi scrapers are built to search and then get the meta data. They're not as flexible as tmm scrapers (to be called just with an given ID to get the meta data for that ID).. Since you do not search with the same Kodi scraper before, you are not able to scrape meta data with it