Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=259449)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - Songoku - 2017-11-18

Hi,

Is it possible to add ,HEVC or H265 Codec to metadata selection page? Even manually Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - komplex - 2017-11-19

(2017-11-18, 22:22)Songoku Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to add ,HEVC or H265 Codec to metadata selection page? Even manually Smile

It's already there

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - mhendu - 2017-11-22

Compiled the latest version last night (ran into some issues with Transifex so I had to copy the compiled exe over, but regardless, program loads). Was upgrading from the last build released from March, hoping it would fix the issue I'm running into related to ratings. This doesn't seem to have changed since then.

When rating a movie that I've added to my library, the rating shows in the UI but does not save in the NFO file. If I perform any operation in Ember that changes the NFO the rating tag will disappear from the NFO. Very frustrating. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Thanks!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-11-22

<rating> will only be saved if <votes> is higher than 0. So if you use the rating/votes for your personal rating than you've to set votes to 1.
But Ember and Kodi does also support "Personal/User Rating" <userrating>.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - JanM201 - 2017-11-28

Hi Dan,
See 1st picture:
This is the settings I used.
2nd picture:

This is what Ember returns - which look all fine according to me.
See 3rd picture:
As you can see there's no information there.

Now when I use these settings:

I get this result in Ember:
And now the information shows in Kodi:
Why is it not working with the settings I'm using in the beginning Huh
Sorry for the long post.
Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-11-28

(2017-11-28, 11:57)JanM201 Wrote: Why is it not working with the settings I'm using in the beginning Huh
Thanks
I think your skin compare the MPAA value only for "MPAA = Rated R" and not for "MPAA StartWith Rated R" or "MPAA Contains Rated R". This is something you can fix in the IncludesVariables.xml of your skin, but it whould be overwriten each time you update your skin. Also I don't know the exactly code that has to be used. I think it will be better to ask the skin dev for this additional changes.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - redglory - 2017-11-28

(2017-11-28, 12:43)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-28, 11:57)JanM201 Wrote: Why is it not working with the settings I'm using in the beginning Huh
Thanks
I think your skin compare the MPAA value only for "MPAA = Rated R" and not for "MPAA StartWith Rated R" or "MPAA Contains Rated R". This is something you can fix in the IncludesVariables.xml of your skin, but it whould be overwriten each time you update your skin. Also I don't know the exactly code that has to be used. I think it will be better to ask the skin dev for this additional changes. 
Perhaps using some kind of regex would help.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - JanM201 - 2017-11-28

Thanks very much Dan Big Grin

(2017-11-28, 14:04)redglory Wrote:
(2017-11-28, 12:43)DanCooper Wrote:
Thanks
Perhaps using some kind of regex would help.  
Where would I use that?

Dan,
See picture:

The release date for this movie is not scraping. With all my other movies it's scraping fine.
Any idea?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-11-28

(2017-11-28, 14:38)JanM201 Wrote: Dan,
See picture:

The release date for this movie is not scraping. With all my other movies it's scraping fine.
Any idea?

Works for me with latest build from komplex and TMDB scraper with media language "en-US". Any hint in the log?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - JanM201 - 2017-11-29

(2017-11-28, 14:49)DanCooper Wrote:
See picture:

Any idea?

Works for me with latest build from komplex and TMDB scraper with media language "en-US". Any hint in the log?       
Thanks. I changed it to TMDB & it's working fine now. For some reason it's not working with IMDB.
Just another question. See picture:
When I move the middle bar where only movies is in view, you can see a little bit of the disc art.

See next pic:
Now if I move the middle bar to the right so you can see all 3 tabs the discart disappears.
Is there a way that the discart can be moved to the left so it's also in view when the 3 tabs are displaying?
Thanks. Smile

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2017-11-30

Using latest build. For some reason I can’t get the watched status to column to show in movie list. Tried moving it up in list, unchecking some other visible columns no luck. It shows in tv shows just fine.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-12-01

(2017-11-29, 14:46)JanM201 Wrote:
(2017-11-28, 14:49)DanCooper Wrote:
See picture:

Any idea?

Thanks. I changed it to TMDB & it's working fine now. For some reason it's not working with IMDB.
Just another question. See picture:
When I move the middle bar where only movies is in view, you can see a little bit of the disc art.

See next pic:
Now if I move the middle bar to the right so you can see all 3 tabs the discart disappears.
Is there a way that the discart can be moved to the left so it's also in view when the 3 tabs are displaying?
Thanks. Smile 
I've just moved to images positions from "hard coded" values to the theme XMLs: Github
Now you can edit the values and try to set the max. sizes and positions to a value that can be visible with your resolution. Attention: atm the XML will be overwriten each time you update Ember. So make a backup of the XMLs or values if you've found a good solution!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-12-01

(2017-11-30, 03:04)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Using latest build. For some reason I can’t get the watched status to column to show in movie list. Tried moving it up in list, unchecking some other visible columns no luck. It shows in tv shows just fine.
 Use the Reset button to rewrite the settings for the new column that is used as "Watched" state (I've changed that in one of my many commits in last moths. Do the same in tv show settings for each list):