Kodi Community Forum
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=259449)

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - bobrap - 2017-12-05

(2017-12-05, 01:50)DanCooper Wrote: Please try to sync that movie manually via context menu and post that log.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
 Hope this log is ok.  I tried syncing from the tools menu and the watched state was retrieved.  Context didn't work.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - abescalamis - 2017-12-08

I have a synology nas and it would be amazing to see have this awesome tool running in the nas, I was thinking of using a docker os and installing Ember through docker but ember is windows only, would consider making an app for it.

If I can running in the nas I would be able to work on my movie library everywhere, instead of my waiting to go home and and turn on the PC.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - noonan2678 - 2017-12-08

(2017-11-13, 18:39)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 05:21)noonan2678 Wrote: Ok - did some more troubleshooting.  

Running 1.4.90 x64 nightly, have TVDB as the data scraper and all image scrapers selected.  Banners are checked in each case. When I edit the season and try to scrape for banners, it doesn't seem to find the ones that I already have scraped.  For the season's missing banners, it just returns nothing in each case.  I've tried this with several seasons of popular shows, so know it's not an issue of a banner not being available.  Also, when I right-click and try to re-scrape the season, it does nothing as well.  Just returns me to the main screen with nothing done.  

Any further ideas, guys?  I have NOT changed any settings since this was working.  Thank you!
What do you have set for naming in EMM? 
Where do you mean?  I just downloaded the latest nightly again and still the same result.  I'm still missing banners after a certain point in time, for what seems to be all shows, but also, re-scrape on a show season does nothing.  Really appreciate the help.  I can grab a log or link to some screenshots if that helps.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2017-12-09

(2017-12-08, 23:50)noonan2678 Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 18:39)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 05:21)noonan2678 Wrote: Ok - did some more troubleshooting.  

Running 1.4.90 x64 nightly, have TVDB as the data scraper and all image scrapers selected.  Banners are checked in each case. When I edit the season and try to scrape for banners, it doesn't seem to find the ones that I already have scraped.  For the season's missing banners, it just returns nothing in each case.  I've tried this with several seasons of popular shows, so know it's not an issue of a banner not being available.  Also, when I right-click and try to re-scrape the season, it does nothing as well.  Just returns me to the main screen with nothing done.  

Any further ideas, guys?  I have NOT changed any settings since this was working.  Thank you!
What do you have set for naming in EMM?  
Where do you mean?  I just downloaded the latest nightly again and still the same result.  I'm still missing banners after a certain point in time, for what seems to be all shows, but also, re-scrape on a show season does nothing.  Really appreciate the help.  I can grab a log or link to some screenshots if that helps. 
 In your settings (Edit->Settings->TV Shows->Files and Sources->File Naming), what do you have for your filenaming conventions?  Are you using expert naming?  If so, did you put a filename for banner(or other missing artwork)?  If you upgraded from an old installation, make sure you check ALL of your settings as things may change.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - Fail$tyle420 - 2017-12-09

(2017-12-02, 04:49)quraz070219 Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 22:30)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 18:56)quraz070219 Wrote: Hello!

Im currently using the kodi interface module along with the movie set functions of ember. I was able to create a few movie sets and those synced properly. But after some time I decided to create more sets and now those sets don't want to sync. According to the notification, when I re-sync one of the old movie sets they sync fine. But if I sync the new sets I just made the notification says they failed. I've tried re-scraping them and reloading them but the same notification shows up.

What else can I provide you guys to debug this? 

Thanks!
When you say you "created" what do you mean?  Did you scrape a movie's collection info and then try to scrape the movieset or do you mean that you created a set from scratch?
*EDIT* Give me a step by step of what you did.   
I right clicked on the movie set list on ember and tapped add movie set. Then typed in the name of the movie collection (For example, "Avengers Collection") pressed ok in the dialog. When the edit movie set window came up, I typed in the TMDB ID.

I repeated this about 8-10 times for other collections then automatically scraped all of them. After each of them were scraping, a notification would appear saying that the syncing failed.  
 Didn't notice if this got answered or not, too lazy to go back and read Tongue

Ok, best bet is to scrape the movie first.  Make sure you have settings enabled to auto import the movie into a set (Edit->Settings->Movies->Scraper and Data->Add movie automatically to collections).  When you scrape a movie that has a set, it will auto create the listing in sets and place the movie into there.  Then, right click the movie set and choose scrape.  Now, if you are trying to add an already scraped movie, just right click the movie and choose to scrape info->Collection ID only, then scrape the movieset.  If the set is already created, the movie will be placed into it.  As far as the syncing, I honestly don't know, maybe upload a log.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - AnthonyJS02 - 2017-12-10

When Kodi Interface is syncing. Is there any way we can see what task is currently running in case it gets hung up on any?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-12-10

Atm only in the log file.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - bobrap - 2017-12-10

(2017-12-05, 02:36)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-05, 01:50)DanCooper Wrote: Please try to sync that movie manually via context menu and post that log.

Hope this log is ok.  I tried syncing from the tools menu and the watched state was retrieved.  Context didn't work.  
 Any update on this? Thanks

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2017-12-16

Everything seems to work great except for adding a new show (Seems to now just be 1 show). 
I usually have to manually scrape the series, but now EMM shows "Scanning Media Data."
Then nothing updates. The show populates, but no art or info.

I changed scraper sites, and still nothing.
Ideas?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-12-16

Whats your first scraper? Do you see any dialog?

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - McButton - 2017-12-17

(2017-12-16, 22:14)DanCooper Wrote: Whats your first scraper? Do you see any dialog?
 Sorry. I figured it out. Somehow thetvdb wasn't recognizing a few shows. I just right clicked/change show and manually updated. 
Thanks again for being awesome!

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - deh2k7 - 2017-12-19

Hi all,

I have been away for a while.  The last build I see at the beginning of the thread is from March.  Is there a newer build than that?

Thanks,
Dave

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - komplex - 2017-12-19

(2017-12-19, 17:59)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi all,

I have been away for a while.  The last build I see at the beginning of the thread is from March.  Is there a newer build than that?

Thanks,
Dave
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - JanM201 - 2017-12-20

Hi Dan,
Since this morning, some information is not scraping, see picture:

Do you know if something has changed? I did not change any settings & I've got the latest build installed. Yesterday it was still working fine.
Only thing that changed is that windows 10 updated to the latest build.
Thanks

P.S. - Tv Shows are working fine.

RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - DanCooper - 2017-12-20

(2017-12-20, 06:43)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,
Since this morning, some information is not scraping, see picture:

Do you know if something has changed? I did not change any settings & I've got the latest build installed. Yesterday it was still working fine.
Only thing that changed is that windows 10 updated to the latest build.
Thanks

P.S. - Tv Shows are working fine.
 IMDB has changed a lot on the website. So I've to rewrite many parts of the scraper. Hate it! Maybe IMDB will be reduced to "Rating and Top250 only" scraper, it's to many effort to be up-to-date with the website.